Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:39:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Bush's One Fingered Victory Salute
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bush's One Fingered Victory Salute  (Read 5778 times)
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2007, 08:18:09 PM »

ITS.........................A.............................JOKE Roll Eyes

chill

But sadly, people really believe such a joke.

its just a joke man no need to depict it. its just good old fashion satire Smiley it'd be like if some one photo shoped a gun in Ghandi hand. its nothing seriouse its just a joke 'cause Ghandi was totally against violence and Bush isn't a Nazi.

I thought it was funny rofl

It's funny until Gerald Ford (is he even on this board anymore?) starts to argue that George Bush IS Hitler.  hihi confused. You'd be surprised ChineseDemocracy Eventually. You'd be surprised.

And please.. I respect Gerald Ford, even if I don't agree with him.. I'm just poking fun. Don't take it too seriously.  Grin

This one is for you SLC!

gnrevolution.com
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2007, 08:52:06 PM »

I am simply appalled that? the? American people could elect such an idiot? to be their president.
The guy is truly without class, intellect, or any sense? of what? is appropriate.?

watch it, you're one slip away from saying americans are stupid Smiley we all know that's not true. just like saying french are arrogant faggots Smiley

The sad thing is  that he thought it was funny.
And yes, America is a stupid country, or, more correctly, filled with a lot of really really stupid people. Was it the Times  Herald that  ran the headline: "How can 48 million people [or whatever the number  was] be so stupid?" after Bush won in 2004.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2007, 12:20:04 AM »

He's not as bad as Hitler...that's about as good as he'll ever get from me.

He's not as smart as Hitler was.
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

Shut Up And Be A Victim Of Authority

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2007, 12:27:24 AM »

if you support this dumbfuck then you are too stupid to even realize what the hell bush has done, not only as far as the iraq war goes but also constantly lying, running the economy into the ground and taking away civil rights and liberties. but i guess rednecks wouldn't feel affected by that in any way, it's easier to have someone tell you what to believe than actually thinking for yourself, right? i thank half of america for fucking it up for all of us once again in 2004. idiot america.

you can find him at the pub with the grub stain chuggin on a small tub of pain to his bugged brain
Gordon Gekko
Banned
Headliner

Blue Horseshoe loves GnR

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2007, 02:26:32 PM »

if you support this dumbfuck then you are too stupid to even realize what the hell bush has done, not only as far as the iraq war goes but also constantly lying, running the economy into the ground and taking away civil rights and liberties. but i guess rednecks wouldn't feel affected by that in any way, it's easier to have someone tell you what to believe than actually thinking for yourself, right? i thank half of america for fucking it up for all of us once again in 2004. idiot america.

Cheney and Bush have spit in the face of the American people. Those who support them, and those who just happen to be of the same party, will in the end pay a hell of a price for that, and once the GOP is cast out of power, for generations the Democrats will simply point at the excesses of the Bush GOP, with their over the top religiousity, their spying on the people, their illegal wars, their corruption, their arrogance even in the face of obvious failure, their Katrina-style callousness and mismanagement, all of it will be an albatross around the neck of the GOP more profound than they will ever imagine.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2007, 02:34:11 PM »

This guy is great. Could be my younger brother....
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: