Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 10:29:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228067 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Question to Jarmo (Slash related)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Question to Jarmo (Slash related)  (Read 18184 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2007, 12:00:37 PM »

Sucking up to the mods? No, but I do have respect for Jarmo and his rules on this board. Just like I have respect for most other webmasters, except the ones who like to spam other peoples boards. I guess who know who I mean.? Cool

dude what the fuck, just admit that that is exactly what you are doing, EFISH have a great respect for jarmo, and the he has on his forum are almost exactly the same rules, i don't notice any big difference and i'm there almost more then i'm here nowadays, and he aint fuckin' spammin other peoples boards, he has most of the time something to say in his posts, in difference to you dude, the mods don't ever need your help, i aint posting this to help efish just that you are annoying when you always have to suck up to the mods Roll Eyes
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2007, 12:06:21 PM »

Sucking up to the mods? No, but I do have respect for Jarmo and his rules on this board. Just like I have respect for most other webmasters, except the ones who like to spam other peoples boards. I guess who know who I mean.  Cool

dude what the fuck, just admit that that is exactly what you are doing, EFISH have a great respect for jarmo, and the he has on his forum are almost exactly the same rules, i don't notice any big difference and i'm there almost more then i'm here nowadays, and he aint fuckin' spammin other peoples boards, he has most of the time something to say in his posts, in difference to you dude, the mods don't ever need your help, i aint posting this to help efish just that you are annoying when you always have to suck up to the mods Roll Eyes

He didnt spam CD.com or try to get people to pretend they are Jarmo other there? Is that what you're saying? Do I need to prove you wrong or what?
EFISH
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2007, 12:08:03 PM »

This is going to go back and forth forever, so I think it should be locked. I'm seriously fucking tired argueing with you. So I'm done with this thread.

P.S there's a difference from spamming and posting one "humor" thread in the "garden" section which is like the trashcan section.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 12:09:53 PM by EFISH » Logged
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2007, 12:28:51 PM »

He didnt spam CD.com or try to get people to pretend they are Jarmo other there? Is that what you're saying? Do I need to prove you wrong or what?

no that aint what you are saying, that about people pretending to be jarmo have i never heard of and the spamming bs have efish already explained and i know about it since i was kinda involved with it too,

i don't get why you are always trying to get efish look bad and stuff and when you see him post something you try to misunderstand him or see what the first mod say about it and then agree with that mod,

we already know the answer to the question in the thread this so i say what  efish already said just lock it, it's pointless to continue this BS ok
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2007, 12:31:10 PM »

It was more then 1 thread, and you encouraged others to post spam topics as well. Plus you were trying to get people to impersonate Jarmo. That shows exactly how much respect you have for him and his board. You don't see him getting people to impersonate you or anyone else do you? No that's right because he isn't a little child. And you can take that any way you like, which you're going to anyway.
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2007, 12:47:33 PM »

It was more then 1 thread, and you encouraged others to post spam topics as well. Plus you were trying to get people to impersonate Jarmo.That shows exactly how much respect you have for him and his board.

once again i have never heard of this, so don't say that i have anything to do with that nervous

You don't see him getting people to impersonate you or anyone else do you?

no and i don't see anybody here who have said that jarmo does stuff like that,

what's going on in your head dude, just stop with the fuckin' BS, me and efish don't want anything to do with you so you can stop be so obsessed with us thank you very much..

don't reply anymore lies please, it adds nothing to the discussion about why there isn't anything about slash on the main page
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2007, 12:52:55 PM »

It was more then 1 thread, and you encouraged others to post spam topics as well. Plus you were trying to get people to impersonate Jarmo.That shows exactly how much respect you have for him and his board.

once again i have never heard of this, so don't say that i have anything to do with that nervous

The post wasn't directed at you, you posted seconds before I did....

You don't see him getting people to impersonate you or anyone else do you?

no and i don't see anybody here who have said that jarmo does stuff like that,

Again I wasn't talking to you but since you want to get involved, I was proving a point. Jarmo doesn't do that stuff to anyone else, so why should efish do it to him?

what's going on in your head dude, just stop with the fuckin' BS, me and efish don't want anything to do with you so you can stop be so obsessed wnk you very much..

don't reply anymore lies please, it adds nothing to the discussion about why there isn't anything about slash on the main page

I'm not the one obsessed here. I'm trying to prove a point and you guys try to do whatever you can to get out of it. Which is par for course for you bunch. It's time for you guys to grow up and stop acting like little kids.
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2007, 12:59:09 PM »

I have nothing more to say to you chineseblues, lets go our seperate ways,

mod please delete all this shit,

thank you for your co-operation
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2007, 01:23:57 PM »

How about we actually keep this thread on topic, because I for one would like to have a discussion on this subject...
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2007, 01:40:21 PM »

I still think respect should be shown to those who helped create Guns N' Roses.

Slash didn't help to create GnR: he joined the band when Guns N Roses were already created.

What I meant was create the sound of Gn'R. God damn some of you people are amazing. And if you disagree with creating the Gn'R sound then stop listening to the band.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2007, 03:58:14 PM »

What I meant was create the sound of Gn'R. God damn some of you people are amazing. And if you disagree with creating the Gn'R sound then stop listening to the band.

I replied to what you wrote.... if you mean something else, try to write in a better way Tongue

btw, I respect all former gnr members... I respect you... then pls, try to respect me: don't say "stop listening the band" or other stupid things like that, thanks Wink

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2007, 04:05:00 PM »

Do we REALLY have to go over that debate once AGAIN in that section (which is supposed to be about the board, not the band's name, which member created what and so on)? I mean come on guys, move the f*** on. The "old band" has been over for more than 10 years. Yeah everything they did between 1987 and 1993 is great and they did contribute to GN'R's name and we're all thankful for that, but it's 2007 now, it's a new band.

Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2007, 08:12:31 PM »

Lol... I?m glad my thread set this whole discussion... which I think, for us, GN?R fans, is extremely relevant...
Anyway, I really admire you guys (this, if you are being thrutful of course) who defend this new band so fiercely that all that is "old", doesn?t matter anymore. I wonder what you guys listen from Guns... do you keep listening the demos over and over? Cos that?s all we got till now! Don?t you listen anymore to the "old" stuff? The "old" stuff that made you a fan, the "old" stuff that became one of the best and most successful rock bands ever, the "old" stuff we SHOULD keep respecting for all it was, and means even today...
Sometimes I wonder if this "oh, let?s forget about the "old" band and all that has to do with it" shit, started with the purpose to make ppl focus on the new band, to highlight the new band, to make ppl think that this band has all we need to respect it and become a fan as we did to  the "old" band. But by doing this, we are forgeting something really important: this board, as I think, should unite all GN?R fans around the world. The problem is, there will always be those that prefer the new band, and others that keep loving and praising the old one. By despising everything that is related to the old band, there will be many fans who will feel bad about it. There should be a balance... this, of course, if this board is meant to put all GN?R fans together... or maybe, this has simply turned into a new GN?R board as the time passed, and some ppl, like me, didn?t see it coming.  confused

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2007, 08:21:58 PM »

I personally have AFD, UYI, GH, AFD & UYI demos, CD demos and live tracks on my MP3 player. I respect the old band and listen to their work a lot, but as it happens there's a new band that is active especially since last year and I don't see the problem in focusing more on them than the past.

That old vs. new GN'R thing is getting so old over the years. There was the same debate in 2001 and I see nothing changed in 6 years. As much as new GN'R fans focus more on the new band, most old GN'R fans don't want to accept there's a new band and it's not 1993 anymore.

Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2007, 08:28:42 PM »

You don't have TSI Will?

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2007, 08:31:36 PM »

I personally have AFD, UYI, GH, AFD & UYI demos, CD demos and live tracks on my MP3 player. I respect the old band and listen to their work a lot, but as it happens there's a new band that is active especially since last year and I don't see the problem in focusing more on them than the past.

That old vs. new GN'R thing is getting so old over the years. There was the same debate in 2001 and I see nothing changed in 6 years. As much as new GN'R fans focus more on the new band, most old GN'R fans don't want to accept there's a new band and it's not 1993 anymore.

But I don?t wanna start  an "old" vs "new" thread! As I said in my previous post, all I?m  asking is some balance between both (not giving one band too much importance, or despise the other one) , here on the board to keep all GN?R fans united (lol this might sound stupid but I still belive in these things) so discussions like these stopped going on.  ok

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2007, 06:07:13 AM »

You don't have TSI Will?

I do, but I only really like Ain't It Fun, which is on GH...Wink As for Lies, all of them (acoustic part) are on my Live Unplugged CD which is also on my MP3 player.

I think there's a balance here on the board. People can talk about Slash and co. in their section, I don't know what we can do more.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2007, 07:13:49 AM »

Balance?

I think that's an utopia. You can't please everybody.

It's 2007 and if the band is as active this year as they were last year, the focus will be on the current band on this board. It's natural.

I'm not gonna start telling people to post more about the old band when people are excited about a show or some other current news, just to keep the so called balance.

I was a fan back when the original line up was around, I remember the days of UYI and "TSI?". That doesn't mean I can't move on and be excited about the current band.

To me it seems like many people haven't gotten over what happened over ten years ago.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2007, 11:11:04 AM »

Getting over the classic band's break-up has nothing to do with having problems when very_important_Slash news don't make the first page. It's great that a lot of things happened last year in the current GN'R's world (although some of the major things were censored, like Merck's open letter) and it's normal, it's obvious that a Guns N' Roses Fan Site focus mainly on the current Guns N' Roses. But this site wouldn't be here without Slash&Co so they deserve respect and publicity. I think when something important is happenin' with the guys who are no longer in the band but made major contributions (to name them: Slash, Duff, Izzy, Matt and Steven) it has to be on the first page. When a band that has 3 of the important ex-members make blogs on their official site which contains new stuff, it has to be on the first page. And since right now nothing much happenin' in the world of the current GN'R, at least not much for the public, there is enough room for the bigger ex-member news. (I don't get the 'too much happenin' with GN'R right now, there is no place for ex-members' thing though.)

peace

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2007, 11:13:09 AM »

What I don't understand is how people consider Slash putting his hands in some cement important news.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: