Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:12:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227784 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  "Sex Offender Poses as Boy" - Unreal...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Sex Offender Poses as Boy" - Unreal...  (Read 4549 times)
bazgnr
Legend

« on: January 20, 2007, 01:41:53 PM »

Okay, I found this stunning.   

Full story below:

PHOENIX (AP) ? A charter school alerted authorities to a 29-year-old sex offender who tried to enroll there, pretending he was just 12, in what sheriff's officials said Friday may have been an attempt to lure children into sexual abuse.
The Yavapai County sheriff's office also said Neil Havens Rodreick II conned two men he was living with and having sex with into believing he was a young boy. One of them, 61-year-old Lonnie Stiffler, called himself Rodreick's grandfather when he tried to enroll him at Mingus Springs Charter School as "Casey Price."

"This is the weirdest case I've seen in 18 years," sheriff's spokeswoman Susan Quayle said. "If it wasn't so sad it would be funny."

A total of four men were in custody in the case Friday on various charges, including fraud, forgery, identity theft, and failure to register as a sex offender.

Officials at the charter school in Chino Valley, about 90 miles northwest of Phoenix, told deputies that papers the "grandfather" presented appeared to be fake and that "boy" looked much older than 12.

Stiffler and Robert James Snow, 43, "were very upset when the detectives told them they had been having a sexual relationship with a 29-year-old man and not a pre-teen boy," Quayle said.

Detectives have evidence that Stiffler and Snow enrolled Rodreick in other Arizona schools, and have notified law enforcement in those jurisdictions, Quayle said.

It was unclear whether Rodreick had actually attended any schools, but Quayle said, "I think what we're looking at is that he's being used to troll for other kids."

She said detectives learned in interviews with the men that Rodreick convinced Stiffler and Snow that he was a boy after meeting him two years ago over the Internet. Rodreick apparently shaved his body hair and used makeup to keep up the guise.

Deputies who served a search warrant at a Chino Valley home Thursday found Stiffler, Snow, Rodreick and Brian J. Nellis, 34. Quayle said Nellis was apparently Rodreick's cell mate in an Oklahoma prison, where both served time for sex offenses.

Stiffler was booked on counts of forgery and hindering prosecution and was being held on $100,000 bond. Each of the three others was being held on $50,000 bond on a charge of failing to register as a sex offender. Prosecutors said decisions on any additional charges would be made by Monday.

All four men made initial court appearances Thursday and were assigned public defenders. County Public Defender Janet Lincoln said her office had not seen any reports or met with the men by Friday afternoon and would have no comment.
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 01:43:59 PM »

"Stiffler and Robert James Snow, 43, "were very upset when the detectives told them they had been having a sexual relationship with a 29-year-old man and not a pre-teen boy," Quayle said."

An amazingly sick story, all in all.  Yet I can't get past this part, where the two men were actually "upset" to learn that they were NOT having sex with a pre-teen boy, like they apparently thought they were...Ugh.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 01:45:34 PM »

You have to learn to link, link!,

(not to the past, funny bollocks)

because see, I can't direct my friends to a GNR message board as a source for a good chuckle (the same way you 'chuckle' at the Big Brother debacle, of course; in other words, that you're crying at the same time (in that case, over EVERYTHING about it), I'll look like some sort of super geek or the like!

Come on now, sort it out.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
EFISH
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 01:48:02 PM »

Hahaha weird stuff.
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 02:27:17 PM »

You have to learn to link, link!,

(not to the past, funny bollocks)

because see, I can't direct my friends to a GNR message board as a source for a good chuckle (the same way you 'chuckle' at the Big Brother debacle, of course; in other words, that you're crying at the same time (in that case, over EVERYTHING about it), I'll look like some sort of super geek or the like!

Come on now, sort it out.

Does a link get me positive karma?? ? Grin

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-01-20-sex-offender-ruse_x.htm
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 08:48:57 AM by bazgnr » Logged
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2007, 06:51:41 PM »

A larger picture can be found here as well:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16716644
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2007, 07:05:55 PM »

go figure something like this happens in my home state.  Roll Eyes
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 07:22:45 PM »

I hope those guys die a slow and fucking incredibly painful death. That goes for them and the rest of the pedophiles in this sick and twisted world.  They should all be put on an island, not before being castrated and forced to eat their own balls, then they all should be tortured in the worst possible ways.  The US in particular is way too fucking lenient when it comes to laws against these sick fucks. The guy in this story trying to pose as a 12 year old probably won't even go to jail. He'll get community service somewhere where there are a ton of little kids around. That's how sad this country is becoming.  I remember a few months back when one guy got caught molesting a small child and the judge gave him TWO MONTHS in jail.

WHY IS IT that if a woman gets raped in America the guy will get life in prison but if a little kid gets raped they call it "sodomy" or "molestation" and give the pedophile a slap on the wrist???  HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE??? Of course rapists should get life in prison or be put to death but so should people that molest little kids. I hate these stupid fucking laws.  Is it because there are so many sexual offenders in the US government??

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2007, 06:55:56 AM »

Do you really get life in prison if you rape a woman there?

Here it's like a pat on the back and a fine.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2007, 04:56:31 AM »

It was probably all pre-class shaving in the boys room which gave him away.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2007, 05:01:22 AM »

I I remember a few months back when one guy got caught molesting a small child and the judge gave him TWO MONTHS in jail.

No, they let Michael Jackson go free again.

bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2007, 06:28:48 AM »

Photos of all those involved are found here.  The 61 yr old "grandfather" creeps me out...again, ugh.

http://www.kpho.com/news/10795125/detail.html
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

Shut Up And Be A Victim Of Authority

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2007, 04:25:25 PM »

I I remember a few months back when one guy got caught molesting a small child and the judge gave him TWO MONTHS in jail.

was this an attempt at a joke?
if so, shoot yourself.

you can find him at the pub with the grub stain chuggin on a small tub of pain to his bugged brain
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2007, 10:59:17 PM »

Apparently, they did.  According to this, he actually spent a day enrolled as a seventh grader.  Sick, sick, sick.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-01-23-sex-offender-school_x.htm
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2007, 06:08:50 AM »

was this an attempt at a joke?
if so, shoot yourself.

Yeah,  sorry. It's not like he's been caught twice now.....

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2007, 07:23:09 AM »

Sounds like you live in Vermont! The judges in that state pat sex offenders on the back and send them on their way all the time. rant

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2007, 09:22:36 AM »

Over here in the UK they dont even get that

Only 9% of rape trials lead to a prosecution!

In other words 91% of all those accused of rape walk free no

(though to be serious for a mo, this country does seem to have a massive problem with women just trying to get men in trouble..)

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2007, 07:29:36 AM »

Sounds like you live in Vermont! The judges in that state pat sex offenders on the back and send them on their way all the time. rant

Finland. Izzy, that seems fucked up.. then again it would be fucked up too if you haven't done anything and the bitch just want to pay you back for not calling her or something.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: