Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:20:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Axl can handle the media in 2007?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl can handle the media in 2007?  (Read 9632 times)
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2007, 11:39:51 PM »

I think not being media friendly is part of his mystique that made him the icon that he is and it seems to keep him in the media, regardless. I don't think he should change a thing. Lips Sealed smoking

to get attension from like todays youth he needs to be the same old badass, som bitch he always has been, maybe by punching out a camera guy when he shoves it in his face or take a recorder from a reporter and yell FUCK YOU in it and stomp on it.

course maybe not cause if you ask me i think he'll get enough attension from CHINESE DEMOCRACY alone. but if not he can use my plan hihi

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2007, 01:15:48 AM »

Axl will just ignore the press, and carry on with what hes doing.

Yeah, that's the spirit. IMO Axl has always handled the press very well, the press just don't seem to handle him very well.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2007, 09:59:49 AM »

Yeah, that's the spirit. IMO Axl has always handled the press very well, the press just don't seem to handle him very well.

? ?To bad that Axl can't handle producing and releasing a CD well.

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2007, 10:54:40 AM »

Ya, because you know everything that goes on in the studio. and your good friends with axl so you know his every flaw and what he can and cannot do. get real shit head.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2007, 12:19:17 PM »

it's not so easy to do for him, the media and fans are the only one to make celebrities up, he can't carry on without speaking something to the press this time, his problem is speak the weird truth that's been hidden for so long(Izzy and B.H will be a topic for the media to talk about) axl will have to explain about them somehow? Undecided

I can't speak for Axl personally but I can see two reasons why I feel he declined the 2004 VH-1 show. 

1.  He knew the only reason the show was being done was because of VR and hyping their debut album.  Why would he want to go on the show and drive the ratings/album sales up when they're constantly suing him for every dime he has?

2.  Chinese Democracy wasn't ready and he would have potentially nothing to gain by doing the show other than more bad press for not delivering the album or any info on it.

When CD sees the light of day he will have a reason to entertain the media and I believe he will.

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2007, 12:26:03 PM »

can the media handle axl, i think not hihi
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2007, 12:32:26 PM »

Anytime someone says something to incite and aggravate, he just needs to handle this old school.

"Fuck that"

"I did this for me. Like it or don't like it. Its your life. Do what you want."

That would silence fools. He just needs to help them keep ther shit in check. He is Axl Fucking Rose. Fuck them. Whatever.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2007, 01:25:30 PM »

Ya, because you know everything that goes on in the studio. and your good friends with axl so you know his every flaw and what he can and cannot do. get real shit head.

? ? I don't need to know everything that goes on in the studio to know that 10 years of delays is nothing but bulllshit. Get your head out of Axl's Ass so you can see what's going on.

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2007, 01:34:30 PM »

you really talk like if you know shit. Stop posting things like that, you know as much as we do: nothing.

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2007, 02:17:31 PM »

you know as much as we do

I doubt it.
Mysterious_Guy
Headliner

I'm the Dr. Kinsey so let's talk about sex now!

« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2007, 05:44:25 PM »

? ? I don't need to know everything that goes on in the studio to know that 10 years of delays is nothing but bulllshit. Get your head out of Axl's Ass so you can see what's going on.

you are right Bruno Poeys!, how can someone speak about axl's life when no one else can be into his own mind honestly?  Roll Eyes

axl does know how to surprise people if he wants but this time he should recognize that the whole media just likes shit, no doubt about it, i mean there aren't good rock/pop stars out there selling good music, look at Hillary Duff, she's now richer than axl!  Undecided 
...it's fair then?  Angry

don't be afraid to be tell me about your weird desires, here i'm to help you, not to laugh at you because no one's perfect at all!
-Dr. Kinsey
Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2007, 06:33:54 PM »

"look at Hillary Duff, she's now richer than axl!"

Holy crap, what has this world come to?  nervous   
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2007, 06:36:31 PM »

Holy crap, what has this world come to?? nervous? ?

that can in no way be true
Mysterious_Guy
Headliner

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2007, 03:54:54 PM »

Holy crap, what has this world come to?? nervous? ?

that can in no way be true

are you really sure? so asnwer this!: Axl Rose has made tv series and movies like Hillary Duff? axl's not been wasting his money while he's not been selling new shows and new albums for 14 years? today Axl's selling hot interviews for the whole media like she does? ok, i'm not a Hillary Duff fanatic but i'm at least honest to say something real, can't fool myself!  Roll Eyes

don't be afraid to be tell me about your weird desires, here i'm to help you, not to laugh at you because no one's perfect at all!
-Dr. Kinsey
Mysterious_Guy
Headliner

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2007, 02:10:30 PM »

you really talk like if you know shit. Stop posting things like that, you know as much as we do: nothing.

brother, now don't you think that you are pretending to be GOD somehow?  Angry

-Dr. Kinsey
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: