Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:33:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  central america !!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: central america !!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4335 times)
big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« on: February 12, 2007, 01:17:21 AM »

guns have to come to central america...i?ll die and never seenmy band live...damn it
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 01:40:56 AM »

Dont worry dude.. If not this time around... They'll swing by when CD is out!!
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 01:56:10 AM »

dont worry about it, Guns n roses are coming to aus, thats all that counts hihi peace

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 02:19:21 AM »

they'll come when cd coming out

I have never seen so many tree
rds.06
Jackie!!!
Rocker

"I'm Melting"

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 07:34:13 AM »

How many shows did they play in America last year? Lots is the answer, how many shows did they play in New Zealand or Oz in the last 13 years? You get my point. Relax man they will be back, give the rest of the world their chance.  Smiley

"to live with fortune and fame"
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 07:36:21 AM »

How many shows did they play in America last year? Lots is the answer, how many shows did they play in New Zealand or Oz in the last 13 years? You get my point. Relax man they will be back, give the rest of the world their chance.? Smiley

yeah but central america and north america aint the same thing
rds.06
Jackie!!!
Rocker

"I'm Melting"

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 07:43:30 AM »

How many shows did they play in America last year? Lots is the answer, how many shows did they play in New Zealand or Oz in the last 13 years? You get my point. Relax man they will be back, give the rest of the world their chance.? Smiley

My mistake so, always thought north America was Canada/Alaska with south America Chile, Peru, Mexico etc and central American been the United States.? Smiley

big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2007, 10:51:23 AM »

they had never been in central america !!!!  central america is just 5 small countries...

HONDURAS
GUATEMALA
EL SALVADOR
NICARAGUA
COSTA RICA

MAY BE  BUT MAYBE THEY WILL TOUR COSTA RICA.....metallica was there....also aerosmith....so they have a lot of fans down here !!!!! belive me....

so come to HONDURAS...

one concert for the whole central america people will be quite fair.....
agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2007, 01:35:17 PM »

How many shows did they play in America last year? Lots is the answer, how many shows did they play in New Zealand or Oz in the last 13 years? You get my point. Relax man they will be back, give the rest of the world their chance.  Smiley

My mistake so, always thought north America was Canada/Alaska with south America Chile, Peru, Mexico etc and central American been the United States.  Smiley

LOL, how many times have you failed your Geography class? hahahah, just kidding, sorry but that was funny  hihi
rds.06
Jackie!!!
Rocker

"I'm Melting"

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 01:42:45 PM »

My mistake so, always thought north America was Canada/Alaska with south America Chile, Peru, Mexico etc and central American been the United States.? Smiley

LOL, how many times have you failed your Geography class? hahahah, just kidding, sorry but that was funny? hihi

No I was really good at geography but it is rag week in college this week and i think ive really damaged part of my brain from drinking. But come on its a easy mistake to make..............kinda.  hihi

agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2007, 01:47:59 PM »

My mistake so, always thought north America was Canada/Alaska with south America Chile, Peru, Mexico etc and central American been the United States.  Smiley

LOL, how many times have you failed your Geography class? hahahah, just kidding, sorry but that was funny  hihi

No I was really good at geography but it is rag week in college this week and i think ive really damaged part of my brain from drinking. But come on its a easy mistake to make..............kinda.  hihi

Usually people are not sure if Mexico is in Central or North America, but you're the first person I know who thought the US was Central America Smiley
rds.06
Jackie!!!
Rocker

"I'm Melting"

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2007, 01:52:03 PM »

LOL, how many times have you failed your Geography class? hahahah, just kidding, sorry but that was funny? hihi

No I was really good at geography but it is rag week in college this week and i think ive really damaged part of my brain from drinking. But come on its a easy mistake to make..............kinda.? hihi

Usually people are not sure if Mexico is in Central or North America, but you're the first person I know who thought the US was Central America Smiley

Mexico not in Africa?............................Thats a joke, its in North America right?. My excuse is ive never been there, I can tell you where France is no prob tho. Smiley

Mahler_22
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2007, 04:11:56 PM »

hey, from mexico here... As far as i know, my country is part of north america.. sometimes it gets confusing 'cause we're the only country in north america who doesnt speak english,, spanish is our language. And because of language, we're considered to be "latin people"... which also gets confused with south american people.   ok
Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2007, 04:28:54 PM »

I can't believe they've never played Costa Rica.  I know a lot of people who visit there regularly.  Supposed to be a real kick back party place.  beer
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: