Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:15:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Autograph help
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Autograph help  (Read 1481 times)
Tank
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: March 12, 2007, 10:59:14 PM »

Recently I can across a copy of the Lies LP "signed" by all the original members.  Unfortunately I'm at college for the next month and only have the following shitty pictures to go by as the lp just arrived at my house today and I have not seen it in person.  So I would like to board's help in determining which signature belongs to who (I have a good idea, but can't tell for sure in the pictures) and if the signatures are real.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 11:18:05 PM by Tank » Logged
Tank
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 12:18:20 PM »

Anyone?
meanmachine73
Rocker

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 12:30:00 PM »

I hate to be the bearer of potential bad news, but from Sigs I have obtained in person none of them look too clear to me..

I can't be certain, but it looks like a copy of Matt Sorums sig there, I would ask why he would sign a piece of memorabilia that he had no involvment in.

I hope for you that it is legit, fans pay alot of money for this kind of thing, unfortunately there are some people out there who make easy money forging such items...

Side Note;  the seller on Ebay recently selling Nirvana's greatest hits signed by Kurt is a prime example.... (The CD sold for ?40+) Kurt had been dead years....

Keep em under your wheels.
Tank
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 04:55:39 PM »

Looks like Sorum huh...which sig do you think is his?  The seller just said the following:

Top Left:  Axl
Top Right: Duff
Bottom Left: Steven
Middle: Slash
Bottom Right:  Izzy

Anyone else have any ideas?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 07:26:40 PM by Tank » Logged
Briggsy
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 07:34:49 PM »

Looks like Sorum huh...which sig do you think is his?? The seller just said the following:

Top Left:? Axl
Top Right: Duff
Bottom Left: Steven
Middle: Slash
Bottom Right:? Izzy

Anyone else have any ideas?

after mentioning that, I suppose you can kind of make out each of them, although none of them really look like their actually sigs to me
hope you didn't get ripped off

G&R
11.27.02 - Albany
05.14.06 - NYC
05.15.06 - NYC
11.17.06 - Ottawa
01.31.10 - Ottawa
11.23.11 - Albany
08.21.17 - Ottawa
wewantslash
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 11:20:24 AM »

i'm pretty sure it' s all fake..sorry for the bad news
100% sure for axl & for matt the imitation looks good but ...fake... for the rest i cant see pretty well but as it is the same pen i garantee it s all fake plus the one written on you're crazy corresponds to nothing. so no doubt it's all fake...plus to me i think it is stupid to ask for artists to sign on an album where they didnt do a thing... in this case i think about matt sorum bottom left... what the fuk does matt on LIES.... i hate those person who asks that...like i saw recently robert trujillo signing on kill'em all... i have nothing against robert, ok he plays some killem all soongs live but not on the lp...anyway.

never buy any GNR autograph especially on ebay where 90% are fakes.
if you want to be sure ask for a picture of the artist signing the item, & the signature must match, i mean dont accept a picture of the artist signing some stuff with the guy beside, it could be another item.
ok what i ask is pretty hard to obtain as you cant take the picture at this particular moment.... except if you have a good friend who can take the pict for you.... but acting like that? also means you have the intention to sell the item so it's not good & most sellers hide that to the artist(s) pretending to be a fan.... i saw that a lot in london lately believe me. so it's all very hard.
thats why autograph must be obtain in person.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 11:28:06 AM by wewantslash » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: