Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 09:38:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228062 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Can Moderators Read the Personal Messages we send to each other?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can Moderators Read the Personal Messages we send to each other?  (Read 9380 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2007, 07:06:50 AM »

of course they can read 'em, how would they otherwise know how to respond to the PM you sent Roll Eyes no
MCT
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2007, 07:53:01 PM »

If you want us to read a PM, you need to forward it to us.

Unless it's dirty.?Then you should forward it to me.?

Hey, nobody told me there was a new job opening for resident slut! If I had to know, maybe I could have applied.

I guess the position is filled though, huh? Oh well, there's always next year... Undecided
MCT
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2007, 08:35:25 PM »

I don't recall promoting myself for the position though. It kinda just comes with the territory...
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2007, 10:31:40 PM »

MCT, why are you a guest?

If you want us to read a PM, you need to forward it to us.

Unless it's dirty. Then you should forward it to me. 

Hey, nobody told me there was a new job opening for resident slut! If I had to know, maybe I could have applied.

I guess the position is filled though, huh? Oh well, there's always next year... Undecided

No worries.  I hear you're still in the lead for resident asshole.   Cheesy

insulting other members is not allowed, just a tip
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2007, 11:32:04 PM »

Ok what started out as a joke got real serious i see.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2007, 10:38:24 PM »

Ok what started out as a joke got real serious i see.

As usual.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2007, 10:16:23 AM »

I can read whatever I want, you feel me?

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2007, 10:52:41 AM »

I can read whatever I want, you feel me?

Just a gangsta I suppose hihi

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
MCT
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2007, 09:54:40 PM »

MCT, why are you a guest?

Response #1: Because technically, I sold my interest in the house, and I'm no longer considered a host.

Response #2: Jarmo got mad at me for ripping off his grandmother with a pet insurance scam, and he deleted my account.

Response #3: It was a day like any other. HTGTH was quiet, peaceful, serene. Then Bert Raccoon woke up and deleted my account.

Response #4: I was just minding my own business, browsing the Jungle, when all of a sudden, mikegiuliana flexed. The board, in an effort to maintain sufficient space, then executed a program that automatically deletes a set number of user accounts under 1000 posts. Unfortunately, my name was randomly generated that day.

Response #5: I got temporarily banned for abusing the report to moderator feature.

Response #6: The dog ate my homework.

Response #7: Knowing that time heals all wounds, I deleted my account and laid low for a while, fearing immediate reprisal from Jim for saying all those mean things about his mom. Which reminds me, I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to you, Jim. I was out of line. No one deserves to have their mother affronted with accusations of vaginal wrinkling. No one.

Response #8: Because you smell like Brut aftershave.

Response #9: I was on the board, typing away, when I let go a huge fart. The rest is history; spastically speaking.

Response #10: Well, Donnie was over one day. Anyway, he sort of leaned over the keyboard to try to reach my pen jar and accidentally pushed the delete button with his boob.

Response #11: If I?m a guest, then how the fuck do you expect me to answer your question?

Response #12: Classified.

Response #13: Every time a baby African dies, an angel dies, falls from Heaven, and deletes a HTGTH account.

Response #14: What is brown sugar?

Response #15: Just because.

Response #16: I know you are, but what am I?

Response #17: Your mom?s a guest...

Response #18: The cult I joined didn?t allow its members to hold Internet accounts of any kind. I have since returned to my normal life.

Response #19: I came to the conclusion that I would be better served by applying myself to more constructive things. Withdrawal changed my mind.

Response #20: Sterling got me banned.

Response #21: Robman, why are you a pest?

Response #22: Danny (the top hatted one) threatened to give me more negative karma if I said dumpling one more time. So instead, I said fuck it and deleted my account.

Response #23: I have no idea.

Response #24: Jack Bauer tortured me, got my password, deleted my account and saved the world. Technically, I?m still in custody. But I convinced Chloe to sneak a laptop into my mashed potatoes. So it?s all good.

Response #25: SkynyrdGirl offered to show me her tits if I deleted my account and stayed away for a couple of weeks. Do the math.

Response #26: Loose lips sink ships. Also, beware the Ides of March.

Response #27: Because I?m a bastard.

Response #28: In protest of the seal hunt, I deleted my account.

Response #29: Go to Dagobah, Bob?

Response #30: I?ve always wanted to do this list thingy. So I deleted my account to get the ball rolling. Now here I am.

Response #31: It?s a long story. Without pictures. You?ll never make it.

Response #32: You guessed it! I deleted my account.

Response #33: I?d tell you, but then I?d have to fill you. With my penis. And why make a shitty situation shittier, you know?

Response #34: To make a long story short, Sterling and I were sleeping together. The only problem was that I wanted a serious relationship. Sterling on the other hand, just wanted to have fun. She wouldn?t even consider it ?dating?! Anyway, I wanted a real relationship, and it made me jealous when I?d catch wind of a new guy that she might be seeing. Which brings us to this thread. She had some guy lined up, and she was rubbing it in my face a little. Having nearly had my fill of the games she was playing, I ended up coming across her post in this thread about the dirty pm?s. Knowing full well that it was posted for my benefit, I reacted and responded to her post. Of course she freaked out on me, called me, and basically told me to back off, that we weren?t involved in a ?real? relationship, and that I needed to understand that. I countered in the only way I could and accused her of using my own feelings to hurt me. I mean, she had a point. I knew the nature of our relationship, I knew she was just out for fun. But all the same, my feelings were real. She was the most beautiful, endearing creature to me. And I couldn?t hide what I wanted. But did that justify her cruelty? I didn?t think so. But she just ignored that and kind of freaked out on me worse. So what ended up happening is that I offered to quit the board, delete my account, and thus give her the elbow room she was looking for. She took that offer and I left. But she quickly came to realize (as she would later recount to me in bed) how much she missed me on the board, and how much she really wanted the same thing that I did ? a serious relationship. Apparently she was just so afraid of her own feelings that she had unconsciously pushed me away. Anyway, we?re together now. We?re an exclusive couple, and I?m an active username once again. Life is good.

Response #35: My 30 day free trial expired. I have a lifetime membership now.

Response #36: I realized I wanted to be a paleontologist, so I enrolled at the local university. Fearing that the temptation to post here would detract from my studies, I deleted my account. I have since learned to multitask.

Response #37: I heard it was a good way to meet girls.

Response #38: I?m bipolar. And I was going through my manic cycle. It?s pretty self-explanatory if you ask me.

Response #39: Everybody?s doin? it?

Response #40: I just wanted to disappear with no explanation to see if anyone would accuse Prometheus of murdering me. Turns out you?re all oblivious to the truth! He?s a fuckin? psycho, man! And he?s out to get me!

Response #41: In an effort to raise money for breast cancer research, SLCPUNK held a bake sale. So I flew down to Florida to give him a hand. I ended up deleting my account as a show of solidarity for the afflicted women.

Response #42: Someone dared me to do an impersonation of Izzy one day. So I asked to be a mod. I got banned instead.

Response #43: All good things?

Response #44: I like to delete my account every now and then. Keeps me grounded.

Response #45: Gimme 5 bucks and I?ll tell ya.

Response #46: I?m not a guest! Whaddya talkin? about?!?

Response #47: It?s my party and I?ll cry if I want to.

Response #48: I?ve always been envious of the power that Jarmo wields on a daily basis. And one day it just really got to me. I needed an outlet. Of course I could never truly have his power. But I realized that I could have the next best thing. So I banned myself. Very liberating.

Response #49: My crazy, violent, religious dad caught me posting on the board. He then bet the face off me, got my password and deleted my account. He?s dead now.

Response #50: I have no recollection of the event in question. Sorry.
MCT
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2007, 09:55:21 PM »

(cont'd)

Response #51: This list is too long, isn?t it?

Response #52: How do you make a tissue dance? You put a little boogie in it!

Response #53: The world is full of ugly things. And sometimes it?s too much to bear. Sometimes, I just have to get away.

Response #54: Here today?

Response #55: So I sent a few pm?s, trying to sell Grecian 5. Big deal.

Response #56: Ok, this has nothing to do with your question, but I just sharted.

Response #57: If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is there to hear it, does it delete a HTGTH account? Tomorrow, we solve the Caramilk mystery.

Response #58: Poop.

Response #59: Because you smell like mustard.

Response #60: Pee.

Response #61: I?m not telling you and you can?t make me!

Response #62: Jarmo was drunk one night and saw a post I had made about wanting to be in a band. Very funny, Jarmo?

Response #63: I was reading through pilferk?s posts and my account died of boredom.

Response #64: I?ve always been a guest. I just finally came out of the closet.

Response #65: My friends all got together and paid me a hundred bucks to delete my ?stupid account on that stupid Guns N? Roses site? and to hang out with them for a change. Anyway, I got a missus out of it. But she sobered up. Say, ?welcome back MCT!?

Response #66: Stupid old Palpatine issued some special order that made me delete my account. Bastard.

Response #67: Darth Vader wasn?t happy with the job I?d done, so he told me to delete my account. At first I refused, assuring him that if given another chance, I?d double my efforts. But he just started choking me and made me do it anyway. I work for the Rebel Alliance now.

Response #68: A few weeks ago I was searching the Internet for educational videos on proper birthing methods for cows. Next thing I know the Canadian Interspecies Erotica Task Force goes and confiscates my account. My name got cleared btw.

Response #69: A really stupid sexual position inspired me to delete my account. That?s all I?m willing to say.

Response #70: Anna Nicole Smith died and I deleted my account. They?re both completely unrelated of course, but at first glance it comes off as a viable answer.

Response #71: I won?t be told anymore?that I am a guest on this board.

Response #72: I committed digital suicide. I also cut off a couple of fingers to ensure that either interpretation is correct.

Response #73: Up your nose with Axl Rose!

Response #74: Are you pissed off ?cause your dad has more cats than you?

Response #75: I like seafood. So I deleted my account. Just for the halibut.

Response #76: <singing> There's a voice, that keeps on calling me. Down the road, is where I'll always be. Every stop I make, I'll make a new friend. Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again. Maybe tomorrow, I'll wanna settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep movin? on?

Response #77: I got banned for deleting my account.

Response #78: I brush my teeth with tomato paste.

Response #79: I actually just got back from Australia where I lived for several weeks in a platypus colony. Ugly bastards. Anyway, when I arrived home, my account was gone. Luckily I was able to start a new one.

Response #80: My account got hijacked by an Islamic terrorist.

Response #81: I was on maternity leave. It?s weird you know, I?m one of only 16 known males worldwide that has a functioning uterus.

Response #82: Because I?m not a marshmallow?

Response #83: When those pictures of me screwin? the goat got posted, I ran away out of embarrassment. But I?m over it now.

Response #84: I agree.

Response #85: Because I just don?t give a flyin? fuck, MUTHAFUCKA!!!

Response #86: Gordon Gekko made my account laugh itself to death.

Response #87: Obligatory eighty seventh response.

Response #88: We are all guests in this world, Robert. Our real home is in the arms of God, in Heaven.

Response #89: Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines, Raphael is rude, Michelangelo is the party dude, and MCT periodically deletes his account.

Response #90: I had a pepperoni pizza delivered, but the bastards had anchovies on it. So I flipped out and deleted my account.

Response #91: McGann writes in haiku. Deleting my account was the least I could do. It was all just a really big show of support, and a helluva lot better than some stupid retort that couldn?t possibly be construed as support. Or something like that.

Response #92: What is granulated sugar?

Response #93: I got mad at SLC for stealing my exaggerated ellipsis?HuhHuhHuhHuh??.so I deleted my account.

Response #94: Because you smell like boiled cabbage.

Response #95: I had to close my account before all the nippers got in. You?re not supposed to understand that, by the way. So don?t feel dumb.

Response #96: http://www.mikeandmaylene.com/imagepages/funny_tshirt.html

Response #97: I got banned for smoking on school grounds. Apparently the principal thought I was trying to kidnap one of the little girls. Anyway Jarmo (a good friend of mine) felt that if he revoked my posting privileges it might help teach me a lesson. So he temporarily deleted my account while I got my act together. I?m doing much better now, smoking only on coffee grounds.

Response #98: My best friend is an Illiop, so I deleted my account. BIG FUCKING DEAL.

Response #99: Wayne Gretzky deleted my account.

Response #100: The crazy Brazilians in the GNR section were plotting to poke my eyes out with crazy Jessica?s left boob. So I deleted my account and hid in the woods for however long it was that I was gone. I?m back now due to a successful nipple dulling procedure that our fine team of mods recently performed. Also, I get to wear really cool safety goggles!

Pick one. And have a nice day.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 10:06:09 PM by MCT » Logged
EFISH
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2007, 10:11:30 PM »

That's the funniest thing I've ever read!  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2007, 10:50:24 PM »

That's the funniest thing I've ever read!? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

that's telling more about you then then it's telling how funny MCT's post were...
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2007, 11:24:42 PM »

Response #25: SkynyrdGirl offered to show me her tits if I deleted my account and stayed away for a couple of weeks. Do the math.

I'd do the same... Smiley

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2007, 03:48:46 PM »

I had a role in this issue as well, but Mr. c T was too ashamed to include it in his list.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2007, 04:01:26 PM »

I'd do the same... Smiley

hihi thats a good one
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2007, 06:12:01 AM »

That's the funniest thing I've ever read!? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

that's telling more about you then then it's telling how funny MCT's post were...

and damn it MCT, u said that I annoyed you by posting IMO 21 great quotes of muhammad ali in one post in the quote thread, and said i should restrain myself, hello wtf is that you just posted Roll Eyes
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2007, 06:31:58 AM »

Biggest greatest funniest post ever. Amazing ... beer

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2007, 11:14:45 AM »

No, we can't read personal messages, but I can read your thoughts.

So, I knew everything MCT posted, before he clicked on "Post". Which was quite fucked up cause I couldn't laugh when I read it the first time, cause you know... I already knew it...

MCT
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2007, 07:00:19 PM »

No, we can't read personal messages, but I can read your thoughts.

So, I knew everything MCT posted, before he clicked on "Post". Which was quite fucked up cause I couldn't laugh when I read it the first time, cause you know... I already knew it...

You telepathic bastard.

Moving on:

and damn it MCT, u said that I annoyed you by posting IMO 21 great quotes of muhammad ali in one post in the quote thread, and said i should restrain myself, hello wtf is that you just posted Roll Eyes

That was a humorous list of one hundred (100) hypothetical responses to Robman's question.

This...

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life."

"Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are"

"Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill"

"Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."

"Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong"

"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life"

"I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was."
"I'm not the greatest; I'm the double greatest. Not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round."
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am."
"I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest"

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion"

"I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want."

"I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world."

"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark."

"I'm the most recognized and loved man that ever lived cuz there weren't no satellites when Jesus and Moses were around, so people far away in the villages didn't know about them."

"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize."

"It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe."

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up."

"It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself."

"It's not bragging if you can back it up."

"My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."

"No one knows what to say in the loser's locker room"

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer"

"The man who has no imagination has no wings."

- Muhammad Ali

...is twenty three (23) quotes too many in a thread where one quote per post is encouraged and where idiocy is generally frowned upon. And because generally, I frown at the sight of you, I think you should run along and stop being a nuisance.
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2007, 07:09:29 PM »

Moving on

that's what i'm doing yes yes
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: