Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:16:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  2007What! banned?
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2007What! banned?  (Read 7238 times)
aimz
« on: February 08, 2007, 08:18:04 AM »

ok i tried to ask jarmo this but he hasnt replyed...does anyone else no why he was banned.....who else am i gonna talk to for pages on random threads??? Cry
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 08:25:19 AM »

ok i tried to ask jarmo this but he hasnt replyed...does anyone else no why he was banned.....who else am i gonna talk to for pages on random threads??? Cry

try check his last 10 posts or something.

html sucks
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 08:52:21 AM »

He was banned?, Finally thought it would never happen  beer
anythinggoes
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 09:05:08 AM »

Great glad he has gone
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 10:28:06 AM »

The same user had two accounts. We don't allow people to have more than one.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 01:56:23 PM »

so both accounts are banned right?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 02:10:56 PM »

Just one for now.....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 05:35:02 PM »

Ah, then he still lurks among us.  As soon as a few "Do you think I care about stupid, f**king karma!?!?!" comments pop up, perhaps the dots will be connected.    hihi
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 05:37:19 PM by bazgnr » Logged
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 05:36:00 PM »

Ah, that is sad.  Considering that pages (and pages) of fun you two had, I'm sure he'll reveal himself - at least to you - again.  Dry those tears.
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2007, 07:37:54 PM »

Just one for now.....

/jarmo

can you disclose his other username?

I have a feeling its chineseblues, lol, jk
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2007, 09:27:23 PM »

Obsessed much?  Roll Eyes
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2007, 09:35:53 PM »

lol yeah you and him both have more than half of your post count on Say somthing about the poster above and ask a question to the poster below threads

He was banned?, Finally thought it would never happen beer
Great glad he has gone

lmao i thought that that was funny. we was kinda an asshole seemed i dont know a little emo to me but he made me laugh at times. i thought he was an allright guy ok

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2007, 10:15:44 PM »

Obsessed much?  Roll Eyes

I was kidding dude,you know we're friends  beer

I saw that edit  hihi
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2007, 02:20:09 AM »

I'm glad he/she is banned. Too bad they have another account somewhere though.

gnrevolution.com
aimz
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2007, 05:40:53 AM »

lol yeah you and him both have more than half of your post count on Say somthing about the poster above and ask a question to the poster below threads

Great glad he has gone

lmao i thought that that was funny. we was kinda an asshole seemed i dont know a little emo to me but he made me laugh at times. i thought he was an allright guy ok
yeah exactly..........2 1/2 hours those 3-5 pages of random comments took....and what...for nothing.....however i supose if he did have to accounts its resonable i mean...what more can u expect if u break the rules right.............but im still really pi**ed off bout it...ah well never mind....ill go back to ''the jungle'' now on my 2 fav threads.... Grin Grin Grin
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2007, 08:16:48 AM »

Great glad he has gone

yeah exactly..........2 1/2 hours those 3-5 pages of random comments took....and what...for nothing.....however i supose if he did have to accounts its resonable i mean...what more can u expect if u break the rules right.............but im still really pi**ed off bout it...ah well never mind....ill go back to ''the jungle'' now on my 2 fav threads.... Grin Grin Grin

maybe your the other account!

html sucks
aimz
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2007, 08:18:01 AM »

Great glad he has gone

anythings possible....but no...im not.......good theroy though hihi ok
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2007, 01:58:05 PM »

so you are the other account? rofl
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2007, 05:26:02 PM »

Looks like we'll never know  hihi
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2007, 06:19:03 PM »

Great glad he has gone

anythings possible....but no...im not.......good theroy though hihi ok

Especially considering the two accounts were created roughly around the same time.  Hmm.... Huh
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2007, 09:12:47 PM »

so you are the other account? rofl

hellz no smoking

even though i said he was an alright guy i also said he was an asshole Wink

but no no i'm not

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: