Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 11:04:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rodeo Drive's Walk of Style show (Feb 8th)
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rodeo Drive's Walk of Style show (Feb 8th)  (Read 66056 times)
Donington2007
« Reply #400 on: February 10, 2007, 12:39:49 PM »

I don't get it.

It seems like some of you have a hard time believing that Axl actually takes time to talk to fans and is cool with that.

/jarmo

I believe it. i also believe the pic is real. but i also know about technology and the history of the person who runs that sie, it might NOT be real  Grin

and i'll say it for the third time for MikeD, the millierlitehat dude who had them hold the sign is the only one with the original pic. if the sign he had them hold said something different than he has the original pic and would never let us see it. probably real. but i know tech and i know the dude who runs that site and wouldn't put anything past him. there are peopel reading this who agree with me but wont talk because his 10 friends will turn this thread into a bitchign match. which is the reason for the person who runs that site having the neg karma's and bans.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 12:42:41 PM by Donington2007 » Logged
Tommie
Imma Gunna
Rocker

« Reply #401 on: February 10, 2007, 12:45:50 PM »

Are you trying to be smart?? ?If you guys wanna know was Axl said, read the pages earlier in this topic.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 12:48:38 PM by Tommie » Logged

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists...Jack Bauer hates lemonade.
www.gnrevolution.com
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #402 on: February 10, 2007, 12:56:30 PM »

Wow after I think i've read it all on this board we got some opening act telling us that the pic MIGHT be fake.  Well it ain't but i'll tell what is fake Santa clause, and the easter bunny and the Eagles of Death Metal.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #403 on: February 10, 2007, 01:02:52 PM »

Pics are real- no point in arguing. Roll Eyes

He also had a 20 minute conversation with the Ax man.
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #404 on: February 10, 2007, 01:05:54 PM »

Why the fuck would anyone fake a picture like that?

Of course its real.
superloconoriega
Big gay Al
Headliner

« Reply #405 on: February 10, 2007, 01:43:50 PM »

This is ridiculous. Until you guys find a picture with Axl holding a sign from the show, there is no way you can discredit us. Axl endorses EMS.

I like how your boy just happened to have the same color pen as Axl's shirt. I carry that color pen on me all the time. My graphics program does that too by the way. It's called a color probe. The part with Axl's fingertips is called masking. Photoshop does an amazing job at masking.

And yes, as long as your boy was the one who took the picture holding the sign that said something different, no one will ever see it.

hahha, only in HTGTH
axlsalinger
Rocker

All I got, is precious time...

« Reply #406 on: February 10, 2007, 01:48:43 PM »

and i'll say it for the third time for MikeD, the millierlitehat dude who had them hold the sign is the only one with the original pic. if the sign he had them hold said something different than he has the original pic and would never let us see it.

So let me get this straight, now the theory is that this guy did sneak into this event, and did meet Axl, and did have a picture taken with Axl holding up a sign, only it was a different sign, so he then went home and photoshopped the EMS sign into the picture on top of the original sign. ?rofl

By the way, as Christos mentioned, there is now an article up on gunsnroses.com about this event. Finck was on lead guitar along with Bumble and Fortus on acoustics,  Pitman played bass, and Frank was on drums.

http://web.gunsnroses.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20070209&content_id=a1&vkey=news&fext=.jsp

When all is said and done,
We're not the only ones,
Who look at life this way
Tommie
Imma Gunna
Rocker

« Reply #407 on: February 10, 2007, 01:57:24 PM »

"As the world turns, these are the days of our lives" Grin

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists...Jack Bauer hates lemonade.
www.gnrevolution.com
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #408 on: February 10, 2007, 02:04:09 PM »

May I ask what "eat my silworms means" ?

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #409 on: February 10, 2007, 02:05:00 PM »

it's a website, dedicated to Chris Pitman.

www.eatmysilkworms.com
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #410 on: February 10, 2007, 02:08:07 PM »

Actually, some people do carry that color pen, among other colors. At least I do. And plus, if it was fake, then what picture was used to photoshop this?

You didn't even read the post you're quoting. if the ems millerlite hat dude had them holding a sign that said something else and if he never lets us see the original picture then we'll never see the pic that was used. its the world of technology doublethink although it takes a person who knows about technology to grasp it.

to answer the ems issue. i just don't like the person who runs that site. probably never will. he has a history of feeding off of Guns fans' hopes and anticipations for personal gain and web site hits. he has dreamed up ways of pranking Guns fans every waking day of his life. he's banned or negative karma'ed from every bb. the fans who have had similar experiences don't try as desperately to point everyone to a web site. why not have them hold a sign that says Jackamo? I think that's a cool name and doesn't have anything to do with personal gain but would look just as cool at the ems web site. but now there'll probably be a bad pic of Axl at the ems web site for years to come holding that sign, if it's real.

Hey dude, the reason we promote our site is because we're proud of our work. ?I know I spend a lot of time getting in touch with people for interviews. ?For every 10 Questions you read, there are 100 Questions that get ignored. ?Do you think I just happened to run into Axl? ?Fuck that. ?I do my homework. ?I spent a lot of time to get there, sneak in, find Axl and wait for a chance to talk to him when I wouldn't be bugging the shit out of him. ?I go to concerts at clubs in Hollywood regularly in hopes of running into band members (well, and in hopes of hearing awesome rock and getting drunk).

So while you're spending your free time blowing up images on your fancy computer machine and making up all kinds of wild conspiracy theories about how that picture came about, people like me and the EMS team are out there actually trying to get stories for the GnR fans. ?If you hate EMS for whatever petty, bullshit grudge you have with Jackamo, then fine. ?It's your life. ?But don't try to piss on everyone else's fun. ?Make your own site and get your own stories if you're not happy.

And your story about the phantom sign with the photoshopped message is bullshit. ?I take personal offense to that because it implies that I'm a fucking pussy who doesn't have balls enough to take credit for his own site. ? I realize our site might annoy people because we interview dudes like Mick Wall and Tracii Guns (but that's not our choice... in case you haven't heard, anyone working on CD isn't allowed to talk to the press about it). ?

I honestly thought there was a good chance Axl would punch me in the face for interviewing Mick Wall. ?But I took that risk, because I do believe EMS is a cool site, and I can stand by everything I've contributed to it. ?While some things have been controversial (like mocking Merck before Axl fired him and made it okay to do so), it's all done in good fun.

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
Tommie
Imma Gunna
Rocker

« Reply #411 on: February 10, 2007, 02:10:50 PM »

just to clear everything up conspiracy wise...YOU were on the grassy knoll when talking to axl right?? ?Wink

www.gnrevolution.com
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #412 on: February 10, 2007, 02:29:02 PM »

Yeah he's the guy with the Rush shirt, and the hat.

Out of curiousity- was everyone else dressed up?

MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #413 on: February 10, 2007, 02:39:03 PM »

Yeah he's the guy with the Rush shirt, and the hat.

Out of curiousity- was everyone else dressed up?

Oh yea.? It was a fasion awards thing!? The help staff was better dressed than I was.

Really, really disgustingly rich people over there.? I felt like taking a piss in the corner or something.? I hung out with the paparazi out front for a while.? Cindy Crawford and some guy from some TV show came out and everyone yelled for them to come over and snapped photos.? It was sad seeing all those spoiled rich Paris Hilton-esque motherfuckers parading around in front of the camerars as they got into their luxury cars.? They were all drunk and stupid.? It made me think of that Motorhead video for "Eat The Rich."

I remember asking the paprazi if Chris "Mother Goose" Pitman had walked the red carpet yet yet, but nobody knew.? Actually, I think the carpet was blue.? it was a bunch of bullshit waiting out front.? That's why I decided to sneak in.? What a good decision that turned out to be!

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #414 on: February 10, 2007, 02:52:51 PM »

if u havnt read the interviews on their site..check it out its hilarious....

my favorite is the your tube in herspace game

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #415 on: February 10, 2007, 02:57:37 PM »

We have to play that "yourtube" in "herspace" more often. Grin
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #416 on: February 10, 2007, 03:02:20 PM »

why does anyone care about this pic so much? does it affect your life that much?

That goes for all you punks in the press, That want to start shit by printin' lies, Instead of the things we said, That means you, Andy Secher, Mick Wall ,Bob Guccione Jr.
Get In the Fuckin Ring Punks
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #417 on: February 10, 2007, 03:22:07 PM »

^ The coolest bad ass on the forum.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #418 on: February 10, 2007, 03:27:05 PM »

While some things have been controversial (like mocking Merck before Axl fired him and made it okay to do so), it's all done in good fun.

I guess that's the difference between some of us.

I personally think it's lame to mock somebody who worked with the band.

It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever.
- David St. Hubbins

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #419 on: February 10, 2007, 03:29:53 PM »

While some things have been controversial (like mocking Merck before Axl fired him and made it okay to do so), it's all done in good fun.

I guess that's the difference between some of us.

I personally think it's lame to mock somebody who worked with the band.

It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever.
- David St. Hubbins

/jarmo

Why exactly? Does being involved with the band give them carte blanche on their behaviour?

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: