Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:48:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227787 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Why was my thread deleted?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why was my thread deleted?  (Read 2119 times)
Axls Rosed
Opening Act

It allready sounds better than contraband

« on: February 13, 2007, 02:25:23 AM »

i posted this.  It's a collection of quotes about the release date since the late 1990's.

Kurt Loder Interview : 1999

Loder: When do you think we will actually see this album? Is it possible to say early next year?

Rose: We're hoping. Yes, definitely, everything seems to be going well.

Rolling Stone Article: 2000

?The new Guns N Roses album is tentatively titled Chinese Democracy and loosely scheduled for summer 2000?.

''As far as I can tell,'' says GnR's manager Doug Goldstein, ''we are now 99% musically done and 80% vocals done. I see the record being done Feb or March for a summer release.''

Chile Radio Interview: 2001

DJ: When is it gonna be the new album? Is it possible that we're gonna have a new record from Guns N' Roses?

Axl: Yes, I've heard. Um, hopefully we will put out a new single umm sometime this spring and then the record gonna be done in June or shortly thereafter.

Seattle Interview: 2002

?Ditch: You've really, you've... It sounds like really nurtured relationships with these guys, and the new disc "Chinese Democracy". Umm, do you have any idea when the fruits of those labours will come to harvest??

Axl: Uhh, sometime during the next year.

RIR Press Release: 2004

?Guns will be moving forward and surprisingly (without giving away any details) this unfortunate set of circumstances may have given us the opportunity to take our recording that one extra step further. Regardless we hope to announce a release date within the next few months?.

Open letter from Axl Rose: posted on HTGTH, Dec 15th 2006

??this is not a promise, a lie or a guarantee, but we do wish to announce a tentative release date of March 6?.

Chinese democracy starts whenever the ablum drops
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 12:40:58 PM »

i could say but i might get negative karma but i will say that it portrays the promise making and breaking of the band Lips Sealed

thats all i'm saying

plus this bored dosen't take kindly to negative emotions/ thoughts of Axl and co. on here.

just sayin' watch what you say  ok

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: