Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:45:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Official AC/DC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official AC/DC Thread  (Read 270220 times)
dankrass
Headliner

cold irons bound

« Reply #220 on: July 08, 2008, 01:29:20 PM »

It's "RUnnin' Wild" - 11 tracks.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #221 on: July 08, 2008, 01:45:28 PM »

Thanks for the heads-up on this Airbourne band.   

I just downloaded their album from Amazon MP3 for $3.99.    A shame it's so short.  Very good.
you sure you got the right thing? its plenty of tracks each your average length?

It's "RUnnin' Wild" - 11 tracks.

Yeah...it says $8.99 for the download now.

http://www.amazon.com/Runnin-Wild/dp/B0012QI4E0/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1215539084&sr=8-2

If you got it for $4, more power to ya!

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
dankrass
Headliner

cold irons bound

« Reply #222 on: July 08, 2008, 02:51:42 PM »

Yeah Amazon MP3 runs alot of daily specials - guess I got lucky!

Thanks.
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #223 on: July 09, 2008, 05:08:28 PM »

out of the Bon Scott albums i think my favorite is the most under-rated album they did with him, Powerage.

Not as many songs off that one are recognized like the other albums more well known songs. Powerage is great, Highway to Hell is great too, but Powerage is just as much a classic to me, it just didnt have "the hits" you could say.

Anyone agree?

Me I fucking love that album.

Here today...ready to rock
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #224 on: July 15, 2008, 07:07:14 AM »

According to a posting on the unofficial AC/DC web site AC/DC Electric Shock, AC/DC's new album, whch will most likely be called "Black Ice", will be released by Columbia Records on October 28 in North America and October 27 in the rest of the world. The first single, "Runaway Train", which was also a contender for the album's title, will be released in late August. Details for a world tour starting in late 2008 should be announced in the coming days.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Rapunzel
Yes, I will probably get banned again.
Banned
Rocker

Are you good looking?

« Reply #225 on: July 15, 2008, 07:10:55 AM »

'Bout time!   Grin

YAAAAY!

« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 07:13:33 AM by Rapunzel » Logged

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.
dub05
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #226 on: July 22, 2008, 11:36:17 AM »

Dirty rythym ................27 oct followed by new york city 1st jan.......... beer beer
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #227 on: July 22, 2008, 08:53:02 PM »

out of the Bon Scott albums i think my favorite is the most under-rated album they did with him, Powerage.

Not as many songs off that one are recognized like the other albums more well known songs. Powerage is great, Highway to Hell is great too, but Powerage is just as much a classic to me, it just didnt have "the hits" you could say.

Anyone agree?

Me I fucking love that album.

Fuck yeah - Rock N' Roll Damnation, Riff Raff, Sin City. Kickass album! ok

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #228 on: July 26, 2008, 12:03:03 PM »

According to XM's Boneyard host Eddie Trunk (who has a long-running radio show, "Friday Night Rocks", on New York's Q104.3 FM), Australian hard rockers AC/DC will travel to London, England in early August to shoot a video for the first single off their new album, "Black Ice". The track, which is believed to be titled either "Runaway Train" or "Rock & Roll Train", is expected to impact radio in late August, with the full album to follow in late October. Details for a world tour starting in late 2008 should be announced in the coming weeks.

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #229 on: July 28, 2008, 09:48:03 PM »

Extensive AC/DC Tour To Begin In October

As expected, AC/DC will embark on an 18-month world tour beginning this October. Creative Artists Agency managing partner Rob Light confirmed the news during a touring panel today (July 28) at the 83rd annual IAAM conference and trade show in Anaheim, Calif.

Light didn't reveal further details about the trek, which will come in support of AC/DC's upcoming Wal-Mart exclusive release. A single is expected to hit radio in August.

Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #230 on: July 29, 2008, 12:00:34 AM »

As expected, AC/DC will embark on an 18-month world tour beginning this October. Creative Artists Agency managing partner Rob Light confirmed the news during a touring panel today (July 28) at the 83rd annual IAAM conference and trade show in Anaheim, Calif.

Light didn't reveal further details about the trek, which will come in support of AC/DC's upcoming Wal-Mart exclusive release. A single is expected to hit radio in August.

I cannot wait, they won't dissappoint!
Wheres Izzy
I smoke my cigarette with style
VIP

« Reply #231 on: July 30, 2008, 07:02:44 AM »

Finally some action on the AC/DC front. Will Not be missing them this time around for anything. Think this might be it.

Can you imagine, for a second, doing
anything just 'cuz you want to?
Well, that's just what I do so hooray for me and fuck you
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #232 on: July 30, 2008, 07:14:54 AM »

i have to see these guys on this tour so bad id even travel to fuckin London to see this!

html sucks
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #233 on: July 30, 2008, 08:17:24 AM »

Brian Johnson's voice is really bad these days. That's not a dig so much as just old age catching up with him.
He really struggled to sing well on their last tour so I wonder how he'll be this time. The rest of the band still kick ass live though.

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #234 on: July 30, 2008, 09:08:04 AM »

Brian Johnson's voice is really bad these days. That's not a dig so much as just old age catching up with him.
He really struggled to sing well on their last tour so I wonder how he'll be this time. The rest of the band still kick ass live though.

can't be worse then vince neil
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #235 on: July 30, 2008, 09:44:02 AM »

can't be worse then vince neil
id say he is, vince can still at least sing high pitched when he needs to.

html sucks
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #236 on: July 30, 2008, 09:51:23 AM »

ummm, this is from 2007, he sounds much better here.  Maybe the layoff helped his voice out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn82yAnl7C0
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #237 on: July 30, 2008, 10:40:48 AM »

Brians voice is much better...I believe I was told its because hes quit smoking....Anyways some more news for yas

According to The Pulse of Radio, AC/DC will kick off its first world tour in seven years on Halloween (October 31) in Chicago, a source close to the band has told HardDrive Radio. The tour, which is expected to last 18 months, will come in support of the group's new album, "Black Ice", which is due out on October 28. A single titled "Rock & Roll Train" will arrive at radio stations around August 28.

AC/DC will travel to London, England in early August to shoot a video for "Rock & Roll Train".

Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #238 on: July 30, 2008, 10:44:12 AM »

Brians voice is much better...I believe I was told its because hes quit smoking....Anyways some more news for yas

According to The Pulse of Radio, AC/DC will kick off its first world tour in seven years on Halloween (October 31) in Chicago, a source close to the band has told HardDrive Radio. The tour, which is expected to last 18 months, will come in support of the group's new album, "Black Ice", which is due out on October 28. A single titled "Rock & Roll Train" will arrive at radio stations around August 28.

AC/DC will travel to London, England in early August to shoot a video for "Rock & Roll Train".

I am fired up.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #239 on: July 30, 2008, 10:47:42 AM »

Awesome!  My town usually gets a gig pretty close in time to the Chicago date of any tour.  Happy early November, to me!

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: