Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 12:47:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227795 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  New Steven Adler Interiview [Mentions Meeting Axl Again]
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Steven Adler Interiview [Mentions Meeting Axl Again]  (Read 60168 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #320 on: March 13, 2007, 12:18:23 PM »

The only reason you're singled out is because you keep mentioning your hero Steven Adler in every other thread. At one point you even claimed he's a current member of the band.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #321 on: March 13, 2007, 02:27:29 PM »

The only reason you're singled out is because you keep mentioning your hero Steven Adler in every other thread. At one point you even claimed he's a current member of the band.

/jarmo

There you go again making up shit about me.

I believe this "claim" of mine that you are referring to has to do with the "two drummer theory" discussion that was going on awhile back.

People were questioning how logical it is to have "two drummers" in the band. And others were hinting Brain is likely gone because Frank's "presence has been added to the album".

I simply asked if by Brain being gone, that could indicate a possible return by Adler ? I mean, it's being reported that he and Axl have spoken recently and they have "cleared up alot of shit." It's not impossible.

I never said that Adler WAS back in the band. That was your interpretation of what I wrote.

As for me "trolling" or "trying to get attention", the only reason so much attention is even being drawn to me is because YOU make a point of commenting after everything I write. You continuously twist my words and threaten to ban me every other day for not agreeing w/ some of your thoughts, not to mention the whole "he's a troll"..."he's a troll" spill.

I don't understand why we can't both be fans of GN'R ?

You have a particular lineup that you prefer.... and I got mine.

At the end of the day, we're both still GN'R FANS........     ok

Right ?

*bba*

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #322 on: March 14, 2007, 06:30:16 PM »

/jarmo

I believe this "claim" of mine that you are referring to has to do with the "two drummer theory" discussion that was going on awhile back.

What about Steve Adler ?

Is it fair to assume he's more of a current member than ex-gunner since Brain seems to be gone (thank god) and him and Axl are speaking again ??

/bringbackadler

There's your quote. You wanted to talk about Steven in the GN'R section since you think he's more of a current than a former band member.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #323 on: March 14, 2007, 07:57:18 PM »

/jarmo

What about Steve Adler ?

Is it fair to assume he's more of a current member than ex-gunner since Brain seems to be gone (thank god) and him and Axl are speaking again ??

/bringbackadler

There's your quote. You wanted to talk about Steven in the GN'R section since you think he's more of a current than a former band member.

/jarmo

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

If I would have known that this inquiry of mine would have caused you to have thrown such a fucking tantrum, I WOULD NOT have wrote it !!

There...are you happy ?!? I wish I wouldn't have wrote it....FUCKING C'MON !

As much as you think that I said this to gain attention, I ASSURE YOU... I did not ! I still DO NOT see how this is so impossible to you anyway ?!

But whatever, you will always think as you do and so will I.

I have 3 negative karmas now, and all 3 have come from you ! I see people left and right getting karma points from the mods but I have never even received warning from them yet. Why is that ? You say you are not targeting me, but lately I've been getting shit from you on an almost  daily basis.

You keep calling me a troll and saying that I'm just looking for attention. Who's drawing attention to who here ? Everyday you tell someone that I said that "Steven Adler is back in the band." Look at my statement again....where does it say that? I simply suggested what the possibility of something like this could be ? Has Steven Adler personally done anything to you ? Is that why you are so pissed over this suggestion of mine ?!? I just honestly don't see why my suggestion was so inappropriate to you ?

In the beginning you would bitch at me for posting shit about GN'R in the "New GNR" area. After I figured out how the w-site works, I started hanging out in "DEAD HORSE" and "EX-GUNNER" THREADS but soonafter you followed me there and started bitching about me talkin about Steven Adler in an "Adler thread."

I joined this website vice others cos I thought it was a real badass site, w/ tons of info. But, I will not continue coming here if that means you being a dick to me on a daily basis. I can't help that I hope the "old school" Guns reunite someday. I'm forever old school, but that doesn't mean that I don't look forward to Chinese Democracy, because I do. I saw the new GNR live last year and it was awesome, I plan to do the same this year, if possible.

I'd appreciate if you would just let go of this grudge that you have with me.  I assure you I am not trolling and I am not looking for your attention. Believe me, it would be nice to be able to log back into a thread of mine w/out your name appearing right after mine correcting me or taunting me in some way.

I hope we can let this "dead horse" go Jarmo....

You got another unjustified karma point from me. I hope it made you feel better.    no

*bba*

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #324 on: March 14, 2007, 08:25:23 PM »

Whatever you say.

The facts are there. Others have read your posts.... For example, you refer to the original line up as the "real band". Obviously you're not as open minded and innocent as you claim.  Roll Eyes

There's a few others here who do similar things you with a certain band member. Mentioning his name in every other possible thread.

Yeah, I'm sorry if I don't feel like we need that kind of fans here. I'm sorry if I feel like our board is better off without people who keep trying to make "funny" jokes in every thread because it's their act.

Grudge?

What grudge? You're just another one of those people who come to a fan site to post shit about how some former member should be in the band and how the current band isn't the "real band".

/jarmo
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 08:27:32 PM by jarmo » Logged

bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #325 on: March 14, 2007, 08:47:56 PM »

Whatever you say.

The facts are there. Others have read your posts.... For example, you refer to the original line up as the "real band". Obviously you're not as open minded and innocent as you claim.? Roll Eyes

There's a few others here who do similar things you with a certain band member. Mentioning his name in every other possible thread.

Yeah, I'm sorry if I don't feel like we need that kind of fans here. I'm sorry if I feel like our board is better off without people who keep trying to make "funny" jokes in every thread because it's their act.

Grudge?

What grudge? You're just another one of those people who come to a fan site to post shit about how some former member should be in the band and how the current band isn't the "real band".

/jarmo

Loud & Clear Jarmo.

Your house, your "extreme" rules....

I'll try thinking things through a lil harder b4 I make my posts from now on.

I'd like my karma count returned to -3 please. Adz knows why.    Undecided

*bba*

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #326 on: March 14, 2007, 08:50:14 PM »

Yeah.. that's probably not going to happen.
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #327 on: March 14, 2007, 09:57:29 PM »

Yeah.. that's probably not going to happen.

Adler's hurt.    Cry

*bba*

Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #328 on: March 19, 2007, 11:31:15 AM »

well give it a rest you two, it?s either that or no TV for 2 days !  rant

Adler maybe made some shit up, or got missquoted for some reason on that article

Adler is / was a great drummer

Adler is not the drummer he once was

Adler smokes pot once a while, BIG deal, so do i, and i wouldn?t be surprised if Axl or Izzy does it to, sometimes..

Frank Ferrer and Brain are both great drummers, and they play in Guns N Roses ( I dunno if Brain?s still in )

And what are people talking about..Reunion..It?s not a reunion..You can?t reunite a band who?s not dead !

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
dafflovesaxl
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #329 on: March 27, 2007, 05:13:03 PM »

Hey you guys dont lose sleep over karmas or lack of em, who cares, it's only a forum, but hey thanks I enjoyed reading that, I just chipped on to my last unready replies or something, it was better than the tv thanks ha ha.  (no offence meant)

Lol.

Adler_Sorum_Brain, you got good points there mate.

Take care n keep rocking you lot xx  Smiley
Naruto
« Reply #330 on: March 27, 2007, 05:23:19 PM »

"We tell Axl, 'you gotta get the band back together'!"

Yeah, right....

I'm sorry to just mention that, but what more is there to say about the interview?

I REALLY doubt that Robin, Tommy or whatever would go up to Axl now and then and say "Axl, you know, you should get the original band back together, that would rock!"

Steven can stay in his little dreamworld, if that's what he enjoy, hey, I ain't gonna stop him.

By the way, did he kick Axl in the nuts, and then kiss him? He said he would if he met him again.

And don't get this the wrong way, I am in no way bashing Steven, even if it may sound so, but this sounds like complete crap.

Edit: Just read the whole thread again, and I saw various interviews, all about the same, but some did not include the "we tell Axl" part, so don't get angry if I was wrong.

I also want to add, what jarmo pointed out, some pages back, it would NOT be the same if Slash and co. got back together, it would just be another boring, half-assed, reunion tour.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 05:41:18 PM by Harmonia » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: