Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 11:33:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Gimme some truth (INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE)
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 86 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gimme some truth (INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE)  (Read 350704 times)
Ganja4Life
Banned
VIP

Peace,Love,Guns N' Roses

« Reply #1480 on: March 26, 2007, 10:59:11 PM »

Thank you, Lisa, your? words? are? appreciated. It? has? been a rough week.

Hope everything works out man

Hi,my name's Dakota
I like Guns N' Roses
They're my favorite band
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #1481 on: March 26, 2007, 11:01:40 PM »

Thank you, Lisa, your? words? are? appreciated. It? has? been a rough week.

Hope everything works out man

What  does  that  even mean? Like my sister  comes  back to life? What  does "everything work  out" mean in reality, other  than a cliche?

But  I do appreciate your  words,  I am just stressed  to  the max right now. Forgive me  if  I  am harsh. Life  is  cruel.
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #1482 on: March 26, 2007, 11:11:05 PM »

Krispy Kreme, I'm so sorry about your losses and that you're going thru such a hard time.  Be strong, we're all here for you.  Smiley
FujiTV
« Reply #1483 on: March 27, 2007, 04:22:57 PM »

Hi everyone! I'm new to this board as a poster, but I have been visiting for quite a long time. I am 19 years old, and I live in Cerritos CA. My family is from from Finland and so I can vaguely understand the finnish language. As a child I spent much of my time in a day care ran by a Japanese family, and so I learned to roughly understand/speak Japanese at a very young age, and this has had a very big impact on my life. I have been a GNR fan since I was old enough to know what music was, something I inherited from my father who has an AFD cross tattooed on his arm from back in 87. I love everything GNR, new and old, but above all other members Axl has been one of my heroes since I was very young. I'm very into music in general, and I am also very interested in foreign languages. Some of my other favorite bands/artists are: Joseph Arthur, HIM, Vains of Jenna, Larc En Ciel, and Coldplay among many others.
Naruto
« Reply #1484 on: March 27, 2007, 05:42:19 PM »

Welcome!
White-Rider
Banned
Opening Act

-*H.1M0.W.*-

« Reply #1485 on: March 31, 2007, 08:21:02 AM »

Hello Out There!

I'm a 31 year old Male from near 'Cologne/Germany'. I have been posting on CD.com for quite some time now. Since I decided to take a closer look at this board for some weeks now, I felt like posting here too, as I like the Argumentative-Manner, in which it is done.

Greetings from me to You,
Take Cares,
+H.*

"In a World of universal Lie telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act." - * George Orwell * -
bodine
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1486 on: April 11, 2007, 01:40:03 AM »

Hey all!? I'm a new member on this board, but I've been reading what y'all have had to say for several years now!? Before I read what many of you had to say, I thought I was prolly the biggest GNR fan on the planet, but now I see that there are a lot of you out there just as dedicated if not more!!!

I'm a 34 year old male living in Alton, Illinois - just across the Mississippi from St. Louis, MO.? When GNR first got into the MTV rotation I was about 15, and I loved them from the first time I heard Jungle - but I acted like I didn't because my older brother was into heavier stuff and death metal like Slayer, Venom, Celtic Frost, etc...

I didn't make it to a GNR concert until '91 in St. Louis... Of course that one ended in a riot.? Of all the people I went to that concert with, I was the only one that remained a fan afterwards.? I didn't get to see them again until last October, when I was on vacation with my family in Orlando, FL.? We drove a couple hours to Tampa to see them.? Unfortunately, since they don't like to come on stage until midnight, I was extremely intoxicated by time they came on, and don't remember much of the concert.? My bad, I knew this about them - should have drank less!!!

Anyway, the moderators of this board seem to do a better job than anyone else of separating the BS from real news regarding GNR these days, and I really enjoy seeing what you guys have to say!? I check it out daily, hoping to see some tidbits related to Chinese Democracy, holding on to hope that it really is coming sooner than later!? In the mean time, I hope to be a good contributor to this board, and put up some posts that are at least half as entertaining or interesting as the stuff you guys come up with!!!!

I'll leave it at that for now, and I'll be talking with you guys quite a bit in the near future!!!
Ganja4Life
Banned
VIP

Peace,Love,Guns N' Roses

« Reply #1487 on: April 11, 2007, 02:59:15 AM »

Hi my names Dakota..its 4 am here..I took a hit of acid at 9:08 ..its finally startin to wear off I think..its nice..

Hi,my name's Dakota
I like Guns N' Roses
They're my favorite band
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #1488 on: April 23, 2007, 03:19:14 PM »

Tim , I'm an old fart , and it looks like one of my new hobbies is learning how to use this machine .

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
The Kaizer
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1489 on: April 24, 2007, 09:50:26 PM »

I'm Mike. 28 years old from Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.  beer

I really like Guns N' Roses and this website is super cool, lots of different opinions and people on here. I hope I can get to know the personality of this board.

My hobbies are soccer, drinking and girls
Alicia
Opening Act

« Reply #1490 on: April 26, 2007, 03:15:27 AM »

Hey everyone!
i'm Alicia i'm 17 from Fresno,Ca
Well obviously I love Guns N' Roses but besides that i'm a big wrestling (WWE) fan! I've been coming to this site for a while and it's really awesome and uh I hope to have some fun here Smiley
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #1491 on: April 26, 2007, 12:41:38 PM »

I'm Mike. 28 years old from Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.? beer

I really like Guns N' Roses and this website is super cool, lots of different opinions and people on here. I hope I can get to know the personality of this board.

My hobbies are soccer, drinking and girls
hey! thats my home town Grin I also work there Wink K-Town hihi

The Kaizer
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1492 on: April 26, 2007, 01:16:44 PM »

That's super cool girl, nice to know there are some decent music fans in this town! beer
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #1493 on: April 26, 2007, 03:05:10 PM »

That's super cool girl, nice to know there are some decent music fans in this town! beer
cat got your tongue??

The Kaizer
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1494 on: April 26, 2007, 05:24:02 PM »

cat got your tongue??

LOL...No there are no cat's around? LOL. Wink
DevilsFlame
Opening Act

You Know Where You Are?!?!

« Reply #1495 on: April 29, 2007, 03:01:47 PM »

Hi guys!
Well i've been a member on here quite a while but never really came on that often. But i'm hoping to change that and maybe post a bit  Cheesy
So....i'm 16 and from England. My favourite band is obviously the mighty Guns N' Roses, I can't explain how much I love them  love
Anyway that's about al I can think of to say, so see you guys around here!
Leigh-Rok!
Opening Act

« Reply #1496 on: April 30, 2007, 07:16:55 PM »

Some o' yall might know me... well, should any of you cross the streams of forum life...  Lips Sealed

26 year old GNR enthusiast from Windsor in England, seen Axl and the boys 4 times now, and with the impending release and the subsequent UK tour to follow, soon to be a lot more!  And don't worry kids, we'll see the album... and if we don't, I'll eat my pants GUSSET first.  Wink Eww....

Been a consistent poster since 02 elsewhere, so I'm a pretty informed tea-boy.

Nice to see you all. Long live GNR.

I miss my sig... :-(
Elrothiel
« Reply #1497 on: May 01, 2007, 11:39:32 AM »

Hey Leigh!! Ya finally got here! *hug* Have a beer! beer

Um... as lovely as it is though, you're gunna have to unload the pic-sig before the mods jump on yer back... sorry man...
nyd
« Reply #1498 on: May 07, 2007, 11:59:12 PM »

Will, 22, from England ~ now living in Scotland. I run ChopAway.com (izz's website). I live with my girlfriend. I have a puppy named Elliott. I haven't been drunk for over two years. I smoke marijuana pretty much every night of the week. I love my life. Haha  Grin
DarkFairy
VIP

« Reply #1499 on: May 16, 2007, 03:47:52 AM »

cool Will  Smiley is that the official site? I'm not familiar with former GN'R members sites  Undecided

Helsinki 05.07.2006. Helsinki 05.06.2010. Hämeenlinna 01.07.2017. 🔜 London 29.05.2020
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 86 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: