Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:48:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227784 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Gimme some truth (INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE)
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gimme some truth (INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE)  (Read 342010 times)
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #1660 on: December 25, 2010, 10:20:17 PM »

Dam right there aren't I would go crazy to have one by me that loved GNR!!!

Joe

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
xsweetxchildx
Opening Act

Suck it. Like, seriously, go suck it.

« Reply #1661 on: December 26, 2010, 08:43:35 AM »

same! i dont know how Gunners can be one of the biggest bands in the world, with fans everywhere, and yet i can't find a guy who wants to listen to Patience (or any other GNR song :L) with me!  Embarrassed

Rocket Queen is so a good song. You're just jealous cos you didn't write it. *dance*
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #1662 on: December 26, 2010, 04:50:56 PM »

Haha I know it's a very lonely obsession. Listening to Starlight from Slash it's good stuff!
Everyone just wants SCOM or PC never anything else except WTTJ. If it weren't for the stupid managers GNR would still be supper popular with us teens.

Joe

Dynamite_Rose
Opening Act

Shit happens!!

« Reply #1663 on: December 26, 2010, 08:41:56 PM »

Hey I'm Ellen Singer songwriter keyboard player and Drummer....

I'm from London UK bored outta my fuckin wits untill I came by here lol
I've been a G'N'R fan now since 1986 I am 36 years young goin on 21 livin it up by going to see loadsa original and also tribute bands and meetin some cool people along the way.
Checked out this site for a while now thought Id register and say hi  Smiley

Rock and Metal doesnt have to last 1:30 hours Rock Metal is for life excluding all "Time Zones" coz Rock Metal is "timeless"! Quote by me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JODtVwB-HUY&feature=player_em
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #1664 on: December 27, 2010, 12:07:20 AM »

Glad to meet ya hope you have fun here Ellen!!!

Joe

xsweetxchildx
Opening Act

« Reply #1665 on: December 27, 2010, 08:00:22 AM »

Haha I know it's a very lonely obsession. Listening to Starlight from Slash it's good stuff!
Everyone just wants SCOM or PC never anything else except WTTJ. If it weren't for the stupid managers GNR would still be supper popular with us teens.

Joe

y'know... Starlight is actually my all-time favourite song ever ^.^

i just wish that people (like, people our age) would go and listen to the other stuff... like, I mean, I don't know many people who can name any song on the GNR Lies album besides patience :/ it's frustrating and irritating and i just wanna shove the music down their throats and tell them to learn xD

Rocket Queen is so a good song. You're just jealous cos you didn't write it. *dance*
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #1666 on: December 27, 2010, 12:04:11 PM »

True but it's worse they never know any UYI songs not even November Rain!
And I am always like what the fuck do your parents teach you!!!
 hihi

Joe

xsweetxchildx
Opening Act

« Reply #1667 on: December 28, 2010, 03:08:22 AM »

True but it's worse they never know any UYI songs not even November Rain!
And I am always like what the fuck do your parents teach you!!!
 hihi

Joe

haha! well, my parents didn't tell me of the awesomeness that is Guns N' Roses, I had to go out and find it myself (well, maybe i was just channel flipping and saw SCOM on MTV...  Grin)

but OMG UYI?! how can anyone not know November Rain?! MY DAD knows November Rain, and he hates GnR!

oh, and welcome to here, Ellen!  Grin

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #1668 on: December 28, 2010, 06:18:44 PM »

There are a few that know NR but yeah I had to find GNR myself.
Eventhough we had a racing game that was named after PC it took me till about 4 years ago till I really found GNR.

Then I was hooked!!!

Joe

xsweetxchildx
Opening Act

« Reply #1669 on: December 29, 2010, 08:29:59 AM »

There are a few that know NR but yeah I had to find GNR myself.
Eventhough we had a racing game that was named after PC it took me till about 4 years ago till I really found GNR.

Then I was hooked!!!

Joe

same! for me it was Axl's dance :3 i was watching the SCOM music video (like i said before Grin) and was all 'OMGWOWWHOISTHAT!' and it just went from there!

yay GnR fans! Cheesy

Jayster
Headliner

« Reply #1670 on: February 07, 2011, 07:36:52 PM »

Hello everybody!

im Jay, ive read the boards for a while now. and decided to finally join this great forum.

Im a musician here in Chicago, IL. im a solo acoustic musician. i do a few GNR covers in a different style...i do a bluesey version of Scraped sometimes. Ive been a GNR fan since i was really young, my dad took me to see them in Chicago in 92. and ive seen them myself in 02 and 06 in Chicago.
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #1671 on: February 16, 2011, 11:25:32 AM »

Hello everybody!

im Jay, ive read the boards for a while now. and decided to finally join this great forum.

Im a musician here in Chicago, IL. im a solo acoustic musician. i do a few GNR covers in a different style...i do a bluesey version of Scraped sometimes. Ive been a GNR fan since i was really young, my dad took me to see them in Chicago in 92. and ive seen them myself in 02 and 06 in Chicago.
Thats so cool I live just about a half hour from Chi town!!! Not to mention I am working on being a artist myself  Smiley

Jackie
Opening Act

Bass player of Fall'N Angels

« Reply #1672 on: March 22, 2011, 04:15:57 PM »

Hi Guys!

I'm Jackie from Hungary.
I've been reading this board for about a half year and now i decided to join it.
I play bass guitar in a Hard rock band called Fall'N Angels.

I've been listening to GN'R for 5 years now and im still a huge fan of both the original and the new lineup!!

I've never been to a GN'R concert but i hope i can check them out one day Cheesy

Cheers!
nightrain007
Opening Act

This is my Jungle!!

« Reply #1673 on: May 09, 2011, 02:31:51 PM »

Hey guys, new on here.  I'm John and hail from the UK.  Lancashire to be more precise.

Been a GN'R Fan since hearing "It's So Easy" in a seedy little rock joint in Lancaster in about 1987 (I was only 14 but didn't care back then, just wanted to listen to good rock music) and they have been my favourite band ever since.  Fan of all incarnations of the band.  I've always felt that as long as Axl is on vocals then it's always GN'R despite the critics and the haters.

Anyway, not kept up to date with GN'R news for the last couple of years but recently have had quite a reunion with their music.  I now aim to keep back in the loop with GN'R and look forwar dto chatting with you guys on the board.

Cheers
lagr08
Headliner

« Reply #1674 on: October 14, 2011, 10:18:12 PM »

Travis, 34, Harrison Ar but lived in Yakima WA for several years.
  First heard GNR in 1988.  A new kid moved into the house down from my grandma's and his dad came up to invite my cousins to a party.  I went along and the kid, Nathan, asked if I had ever heard GNR.  I said no and he laughed at me.  30 seconds into WTTJ I knew this was the greatest band ever and by the end of the tape WTTJ wasn't even in my top 3 favs.  It was that epic.  That same night I met his sister Melissa.  Nathan was the best friend I ever had, Melissa my first love, my first kiss, my first...I dated her through HS and then she died in a car crash 3-23-99 just a couple weeks before her graduation.  Nathan OD'd 1-14-2006, my birthday.  Never have I wavered in my support of the band and everytime I hear WTTJ it takes me back to that night.  BTW, after we finished AFD Nathan admitted that he'd only heard of GNR that very day. 

KC: 2011
Portland: 2006
Tacoma: 2002
MNGS717
Rocker

« Reply #1675 on: October 19, 2011, 10:53:57 PM »

Hi all, I missed my introduction.  I'm Joe from near Harrisburg,PA..32 years old.  I go by MNGS717 pretty much everywhere online.. 

Been a GUNS fans for at least 20 years.  Never seen them live!!  Had tix for Wilkes-Barre, and 2 Philly shows back in 2002.  Love Axl and the band!  Have respect for ex-members.  Saw Slash once when Snakepit went on tour with AC/DC.  I saw and met Steven at a local club a few years ago.  In July I met Frank at a bar in Harrisburg.  It has always been my dream to see Axl and the band at least once!  Hopefully next month in Wilkes-Barre this will happen.  I've been working on adding photos of my GNR collection on Flickr so if you check my profile you can get the link.  Already met some cool people already so if you are on Flickr please visit.  Nothing is for sale or trade, just want to share things with other fans...

12/6/02 Philly
11/20/11 Wilkes-Barre,PA
2/23/12 Silver Spring, MD
5/13/14 Bethlehem,PA
6/26/16 Landover,Md
7/14/16 Philly
8/13/17 Hershey
lagr08
Headliner

« Reply #1676 on: October 24, 2011, 01:06:58 AM »

Travis, 34, Harrison Ar but lived in Yakima WA for several years.
  First heard GNR in 1988.  A new kid moved into the house down from my grandma's and his dad came up to invite my cousins to a party.  I went along and the kid, Nathan, asked if I had ever heard GNR.  I said no and he laughed at me.  30 seconds into WTTJ I knew this was the greatest band ever and by the end of the tape WTTJ wasn't even in my top 3 favs.  It was that epic.  That same night I met his sister Melissa.  Nathan was the best friend I ever had, Melissa my first love, my first kiss, my first...I dated her through HS and then she died in a car crash 3-23-99 just a couple weeks before her graduation.  Nathan OD'd 1-14-2006, my birthday.  Never have I wavered in my support of the band and everytime I hear WTTJ it takes me back to that night.  BTW, after we finished AFD Nathan admitted that he'd only heard of GNR that very day. 
Yikes!  Never go back and reread drunk posts...still it's all true.

KC: 2011
Portland: 2006
Tacoma: 2002
Axl James
Opening Act

« Reply #1677 on: December 24, 2011, 09:47:44 AM »

I'm 39 year young male.... Working on being single ok I live in South Dakota ..... USA to those who don't live around here  Grin just looking for other Gn' R fans in the area so give me a shout  Cool
Freaka
Opening Act

« Reply #1678 on: June 04, 2012, 09:28:51 AM »

Hello everyone!
How are you?

My name is T?nia, I'm 27 years old and I'm from Almada, Portugal!
I've been a Guns N 'Roses fan since I was 7/8 years old, all because of a cousin of mine who is older than me and got me addicted!  Grin
I hope to have fun around here! Smiley
MichelleAK3
Headliner

« Reply #1679 on: December 11, 2013, 12:32:14 AM »

I used to post here a long time ago, me and my sister were big gnr fans. She died recently, I guess I was just remembering good times of our trolling days we used to make Axl rose chat rooms on AOL  ok

"I hope you're proud of yourself for the times you've said 'yes,' when all it meant was extra work for you and was seemingly helpful only to somebody else."

From The World According to Mister Roger
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: