Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:19:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Gimme some truth (INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE)
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 86 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gimme some truth (INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE)  (Read 339302 times)
victor08
« Reply #1580 on: January 09, 2009, 11:31:35 AM »

the adorkables

crazy. outta where?
carrie914
Opening Act

« Reply #1581 on: January 09, 2009, 11:38:00 AM »

Salinas Ca.  Smiley

victor08
« Reply #1582 on: January 09, 2009, 12:16:03 PM »

Salinas Ca.  Smiley

cool! i'm from california. i'll check them out!
carrie914
Opening Act

« Reply #1583 on: January 09, 2009, 12:31:55 PM »

great!  They have a myspace, or you can find them on the label, insubordination.
victor08
« Reply #1584 on: January 09, 2009, 12:44:09 PM »

right on Cool
y2marmar
Headliner

I love the chosen one...

« Reply #1585 on: January 12, 2009, 03:13:32 PM »

I'm Margaret. I'm 23, I'm from Ireland. I don't know why I haven't joined up here before now. I've known about it for ages. I'm a huge GnR fan, Loaded, Velvet Revolver, etc. I write fanfiction too.
I've been a fan of GnR since I was 18. My dad bought me the greatest hits as a present. I didn't like GnR but I didn't want to upset him so I put it on and I was hooked. Now I've got every album. I saw them live in 2006. It was awesome.

Jean Claude Jaquatee...because you know who you are...when you're you
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1586 on: January 12, 2009, 03:19:26 PM »

welcome y2marmar
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1587 on: January 13, 2009, 10:57:21 AM »

Welcome all new people.

I saw them live in 2006. It was awesome.

Can't argue with that.  Cool

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #1588 on: January 14, 2009, 09:04:35 AM »

I'm Margaret. I'm 23, I'm from Ireland. I don't know why I haven't joined up here before now. I've known about it for ages. I'm a huge GnR fan, Loaded, Velvet Revolver, etc. I write fanfiction too.
I've been a fan of GnR since I was 18. My dad bought me the greatest hits as a present. I didn't like GnR but I didn't want to upset him so I put it on and I was hooked. Now I've got every album. I saw them live in 2006. It was awesome.
Thats great i remember when i bought my first GNR album it was AFD i was just blown away ive heard some of the songs before like Paridice City but i didnt know exactly how great GNR was till then so welcome

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
mr marcus
Opening Act

« Reply #1589 on: January 15, 2009, 06:25:26 PM »

hello i joined now

i like long walks on the beach and big boobs (34C)

peace
Jenna69
Opening Act

« Reply #1590 on: January 16, 2009, 12:42:02 PM »

I just joined and wanted to say hello. Im Jenna and im 22. I love Guns!  Grin
cait_c.xx
Opening Act

[i] Loser

« Reply #1591 on: January 20, 2009, 04:00:17 PM »

trina=] , wel Caitriona.

23 xD

i like, wel do do anything atall really ;].

and i love music, vintage rock mostly yano its the best xD

another hobbie, would be . . . trying to talk to al rose =/

ox

caitriona;] babes aka: Trina,
Padmasana
Headliner

King of Beers

« Reply #1592 on: January 22, 2009, 08:48:39 PM »

Hare Krishna.

I was registered here ages ago under the name Blues Rock Axeman, but that account fell over... So I re-registered!

I still haven't got my copy of CD yet... even though I own one. Hmm. I make music of my own, am in two bands... one of which I made an album for. On reflection, the music unwittingly sounds like a cross between nu-Guns and Dream Theater, haha.

So erm... hi!

Funny how everything was Roses when we held onto the Guns...
helenluna
Rocker

Gimme some more!

« Reply #1593 on: January 23, 2009, 05:41:14 PM »

Hi I'm Helen, 27 years old, from Brazil. I am a housewife: I'm married and have a daughter, and since she's not in school yet, most of my day I spend with her, and a little with my husband as well. The spare time I have is after 11PM until 3AM, when I do have a hobby: internet. I listen a lot of music wile I'm online, but most the time I'm playing MMORPGs, or in forums.

I am a GnR fan since I'm 12, started to like the band when I was 10, but already knew a few songs since I was 8. Pretty much I became a real fan when I started to develop a musical taste. Guns influenced my life more than I can measure. But in the years when Axl was out of the spotlight, I didn't think of Guns and I wasn't one to be peeking leaks and speculating in forums, didn't follow the Chinese Democracy saga. I almost believed I had forgotten Guns n' Roses. Chinese Democracy then came out to me as a pleasant surprise and revived my dormant passion for the band, mostly for Axl, whose thoughts and words I can always relate to.

I've been around the Guns N' Roses Forums since Axl came to post in some of them, that's what dragged me in, but I took some time getting used to the forums before registering. Now I'm officially here. Nice to meet you all!

Uber-Tech
Opening Act

« Reply #1594 on: January 30, 2009, 08:05:09 AM »

Greetings All!

My name is Liz, I'm 30 and an I.T. Manager from England.

I've been a Guns N' Roses fan since I was 13 years old  until that point I'd never really listened to rock music.  As I was not particularly popular at school, my main interest at the time was in trying to like the same things as my peers (pop crap for the most part) in the hopes that they would leave me alone.  On the day that changed I heard Guns N' Roses and realised that, for the first time in my life, I'd found something that spoke to me.  As I grew older at school, I made friends with a like minded person, and together we'd corner people in lunch breaks and get them to listen to Guns on a walkman (many were rather unimpressed).  We were so well known for our Guns addiction that we eventually earned the nicknames of Slash and Axl, her for the leather jacket she constantly wore (the uniform never did specify a particular kind of coat), and me for my long red hair.

As I grew up I mixed with people who had similar music interests.  These people led me to other people, who led me to my choice of training and jobs.  I believe if it wasn't for Guns, I wouldn't be who I am today, and I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing for a living.  I love Chinese Democracy, and have now been playing it for two months straight.

Guns N' Roses, in whatever incarnation they have been in from the 80's to now, have given me everything.  They owe me nothing.

If you don't believe in yourself, don't expect others to.
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #1595 on: January 30, 2009, 10:34:49 PM »

Greetings All!

My name is Liz, I'm 30 and an I.T. Manager from England.

I've been a Guns N' Roses fan since I was 13 years old  until that point I'd never really listened to rock music.  As I was not particularly popular at school, my main interest at the time was in trying to like the same things as my peers (pop crap for the most part) in the hopes that they would leave me alone.  On the day that changed I heard Guns N' Roses and realised that, for the first time in my life, I'd found something that spoke to me.  As I grew older at school, I made friends with a like minded person, and together we'd corner people in lunch breaks and get them to listen to Guns on a walkman (many were rather unimpressed).  We were so well known for our Guns addiction that we eventually earned the nicknames of Slash and Axl, her for the leather jacket she constantly wore (the uniform never did specify a particular kind of coat), and me for my long red hair.

As I grew up I mixed with people who had similar music interests.  These people led me to other people, who led me to my choice of training and jobs.  I believe if it wasn't for Guns, I wouldn't be who I am today, and I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing for a living.  I love Chinese Democracy, and have now been playing it for two months straight.

Guns N' Roses, in whatever incarnation they have been in from the 80's to now, have given me everything.  They owe me nothing.

Thats a great story im in a simulair sitation when i discovered GNR i knew i wanted to be a musicion and now im gettin better at Guitar and i Sing really well the next steps i want to take are learn to play piano, then learn some drum stuff then im joinin a band but i might allready have the band but now its to early to really tell where we want to take it

but anyway wecome to HTGTH youll never want to leave

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Principessa
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #1596 on: February 06, 2009, 05:18:12 AM »

HELLO HTGTH
It's not the Better vid, but...

I AM "Better" (much)! and Axl too, now knows better.

I AM the "someone else" that you are goning to hear it from.

I AM the one whos name he's had to deny (for seems like forever and a day)!

I AM the one "who didn't want to do it"  hihi

I AM the one he would do anything for.

I've been reading this site for some time now.  ok

« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 05:20:24 AM by Principessa » Logged

...and I Do
kmorgan
Rocker

« Reply #1597 on: February 19, 2009, 11:37:53 PM »

Hello!  I'm Kolby from Texas.  I'm 33 years old, married for almost 14 years to my high school sweetheart with two kids.  I teach English at a very small school and love it.  I work very hard to turn all of my students into GnR fans whenever I get the chance, using lyrics from their songs and others from my teenage years in lessons and such, and cranking my GnR station on Pandora to some classes whenever they are coming in the door each day.  I even stop a few of them and ask them various GnR trivia questions in the hall.

Have loved GnR since the 80's.  Saw them with Metallica in the 90's.  Awesome experience.  Patience has been mine and my husband's song since 1989.  I have a very low tolerance for anyone bashing the band, especially Axl!

The new CD has sparked my insanity for them all over again, and that is why I am here!
kmorgan
Rocker

« Reply #1598 on: February 19, 2009, 11:43:33 PM »

I'm also a huge sports freak.  I love the NFL and NBA, softball, and high school football.  Thought I'd throw that in there.
victor08
« Reply #1599 on: February 20, 2009, 12:43:10 AM »

Hello!  I'm Kolby from Texas.  I'm 33 years old, married for almost 14 years to my high school sweetheart with two kids.  I teach English at a very small school and love it.  I work very hard to turn all of my students into GnR fans whenever I get the chance, using lyrics from their songs and others from my teenage years in lessons and such, and cranking my GnR station on Pandora to some classes whenever they are coming in the door each day.  I even stop a few of them and ask them various GnR trivia questions in the hall.

Have loved GnR since the 80's.  Saw them with Metallica in the 90's.  Awesome experience.  Patience has been mine and my husband's song since 1989.  I have a very low tolerance for anyone bashing the band, especially Axl!

The new CD has sparked my insanity for them all over again, and that is why I am here!

you would have been a fun teacher to have.  ok
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 86 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: