Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:21:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  iPod questions & tech support
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: iPod questions & tech support  (Read 25463 times)
VIP

« Reply #180 on: February 27, 2007, 08:37:45 PM »

so much anger..
so much pain..
never ipod again..
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #181 on: February 27, 2007, 09:30:49 PM »

My "right" iPod headphone won't work Sad
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #182 on: October 01, 2007, 11:48:11 AM »

Anybody with good knowledge of Ipods willing to point me in the right direction of a good, well priced one.  See the thing is i must be one of the few people my age who doesn't even know much about them, i know the basis, small little music player, put music from your computer onto the hardrive and they can vary in space, battery power etc. right?  Last time i had a portable music player of any sorts it was a CD player walkman thingy or whatever they were called and that broke like 3 years since, so i've decided to get into the modern age, now being from the UK i dont want linkage to any sites from abroad with high postage like, just something, UK based, which is value for money, and a little explanation of how they work and anything i should know, kind of like an idiots guide to an Ipod would be cool, cheers Wink
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #183 on: October 02, 2007, 01:25:38 AM »

I use to hate on Ipods but they are easily the best music player.

The ON THE GO playlists u can make are awesome, U don't have to be on the computer to make the playlist. Just click a song hold the middle button and custom a playlist on the go.

I love my 8 gig and Im gonna buy an 80 gig Ipod Classic for my car. ok

U can get a 2 Gig Ipod Nano for about 120 bucks or so on www.amazon.com

great deal, about 500 songs or so.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #184 on: November 07, 2007, 02:11:07 PM »

AWESOME!!

ok, so i bought my ipod in 2006 but it started to fuck up in this august so i turned it in where i bought it.. it was an old ipod nano with 2 gig, I had insurance so today my new ipod came with the mail and it was a new Ipod nano with 4 gigs Cheesy and cool design and i can even play videos on the little thing.. me is happey Grin

it took a long time but i got something way better then i turned in and expected to get back Smiley
gnrlies247
Rocker

Axl- you fuckin' rock!

« Reply #185 on: November 08, 2007, 11:41:27 AM »

AWESOME!!

ok, so i bought my ipod in 2006 but it started to fuck up in this august so i turned it in where i bought it.. it was an old ipod nano with 2 gig, I had insurance so today my new ipod came with the mail and it was a new Ipod nano with 4 gigs Cheesy and cool design and i can even play videos on the little thing.. me is happey Grin

it took a long time but i got something way better then i turned in and expected to get back Smiley

Is that the latest model,the small one thats 3rd generation or something and plays video's?.I want one drool
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #186 on: November 08, 2007, 02:22:34 PM »

AWESOME!!

Is that the latest model,the small one thats 3rd generation or something and plays video's?.I want one drool

It's this:
gnrlies247
Rocker

Axl- you fuckin' rock!

« Reply #187 on: November 09, 2007, 05:44:07 AM »

AWESOME!!

It's this:

Yeah that's the one-you lucky git lol.I'll get one when i've saved up some money.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: