Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 04:30:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227996 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  .
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] Go Down Print
Author Topic: .  (Read 70224 times)
fink_owns_slash
Banned
Headliner

coen brothers' 1991 masterpiece 'barton fink'

« Reply #420 on: March 21, 2007, 05:07:02 PM »

i guess the only point i'm making is one of my favorite bands and artists has become a circus act. i mean look at the facts... look at what has gone on over this past ten years. we all get mad when stories dog him, but what are outsides supposed to think? i am a fan (believe it or not) and i think the next g n r show should be under the big top.

my question is (to start a new topic) would you guys see g n r again in america (at least the third time) with no chinese democracy, i'm curious.

to find out when chinese democracy comes out check out '14 years' (its only been 12; we have 2 left... sorry)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #421 on: March 21, 2007, 05:08:16 PM »

axl hasn't released new, original music since 1991. pathetic.
When was your last release? Oh, that's right. My bad.
"But Axl is a musician with a contract and fans and blah blah blah!" Yes he is. Maybe he has a better perspective of what he's doing than you do. Maybe.

what i enjoy to do, my "art" as it where, i accomplish on a way more consistent level then this. heck, graduating with a masters took less then half the time its taken axl, and was a lot more difficult.

could i make an album, given the musicans hes got? sure give me a year tops... could he get a masters? probably not (completing high school after all, was unreachable). we do what we do so saying i can't make an album is absurd. your just making excuses for him.

Could you make a good album that you'd want to buy or even just to hear?
before that, would the musicians want to work with you?

Highly unlikely to be honest.  hihi
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #422 on: March 21, 2007, 05:10:11 PM »

my question is (to start a new topic) would you guys see g n r again in america (at least the third time) with no chinese democracy, i'm curious.

I would.  Those shows fucking rule.

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #423 on: March 21, 2007, 05:12:21 PM »

i guess the only point i'm making is one of my favorite bands and artists has become a circus act. i mean look at the facts... look at what has gone on over this past ten years. we all get mad when stories dog him, but what are outsides supposed to think? i am a fan (believe it or not) and i think the next g n r show should be under the big top.

i`d definitely prefer seeing the old band playing their own songs as i?d prefer seeing the new band playing their new songs as well....

i still can?t get over madagascar and IRS at rock am ring drool

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #424 on: March 21, 2007, 05:14:06 PM »

Feel free to call me blasfemous, but I really have liked the new guys playing the old songs over the old guys playing the old songs.  They just seem to "try harder".  Less screw ups.

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
« Reply #425 on: March 21, 2007, 05:14:19 PM »

what i enjoy to do, my "art" as it where, i accomplish on a way more consistent level then this. heck, graduating with a masters took less then half the time its taken axl, and was a lot more difficult.

could i make an album, given the musicans hes got? sure give me a year tops... could he get a masters? probably not (completing high school after all, was unreachable). we do what we do so saying i can't make an album is absurd. your just making excuses for him.

I don't recall saying that you couldn't make an album, I did however question why you apparently haven't achieved anything of note yourself as you seem to be quite determined that you know what you're talking about.  I mean, you certainly wouldn't be casting judgment despite having no credentials in the issue at hand would you?

There are many artists who take years to complete a project, why should Axl Rose be any quicker?
maynard
« Reply #426 on: March 21, 2007, 05:16:28 PM »

"But Axl is a musician with a contract and fans and blah blah blah!" Yes he is. Maybe he has a better perspective of what he's doing than you do. Maybe.

this is not the right place to brag about your master dude hihi

axl can do whatever the fuck he wants....  it?s not up to you to call him pathetic, because he`s not releasing music on a regular basis....

i mean it?s not him, who?s obsessed with someone else`s private life, is it?

I just can't read this shit anymore.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #427 on: March 21, 2007, 05:24:32 PM »

I really have liked the new guys playing the old songs over the old guys playing the old songs.  They just seem to "try harder".

me too like it better.
fink_owns_slash
Banned
Headliner

coen brothers' 1991 masterpiece 'barton fink'

« Reply #428 on: March 21, 2007, 05:26:15 PM »

i've always perfered the new guys... i'd probably see them again as well

"everytime i'm out they just keep pulling me right back in" -Seinfeld

to find out when chinese democracy comes out check out '14 years' (its only been 12; we have 2 left... sorry)
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #429 on: March 21, 2007, 06:25:08 PM »

this is not the right place to brag about your master dude hihi

axl can do whatever the fuck he wants....  it?s not up to you to call him pathetic, because he`s not releasing music on a regular basis....

i mean it?s not him, who?s obsessed with someone else`s private life, is it?

I just can't read this shit anymore.

well... then this is the wrong thread for you ok

i can`t read shit like "axl is pathetic, because he didn`t release music in the last 15 years" anymore....

of course i want this album, but who the fuck do you think you are to demand anything from a person you probably didn?t even meet in your life?

when it comes down to it, you can complain as much as you want... it won?t make axl release the album any sooner, i can guarantee you that much ok

and i?ve never seen the old band live, but i can only imagine how great it would be to see slash playing welcome to the jungle etc...

in general, i`m more of a new band fan though......

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #430 on: March 21, 2007, 07:03:18 PM »

i can`t read shit like "axl is pathetic, because he didn`t release music in the last 15 years" anymore....

of course i want this album, but who the fuck do you think you are to demand anything from a person you probably didn?t even meet in your life?

exactly. what pathetic are their moans.

They can do whatever the fuck they wants about themselves as well. Like taking a break before calling the man who leads the band they love pathetic or the man who runs the board they fucking post a tool. gorblemy!
maynard
« Reply #431 on: March 21, 2007, 07:33:52 PM »

My posts just show how I love and care about Axl, the new guys and us, the fans.

Who says that 'Axl can do whatever he wants' probably also voted for Bush, I hate this kind of blind and lethargic people.

I've been always supportive, I love the new members, never gave a fuck about VR because I know Axl will always be the soul and heart of GNR.

I was with my hopes up last year, but 2007 has been disapointing. That Del James update was a joke, his words didn't show any optimism. No tour dates on the official website, not any sign of promotion (the HD ad with PC was frustrating).

I don't think Axl is pathetic, I don't feel pathetic for being pessimistic and complaining about a band I like. Complain about negative press is pathetic, complain about rumours is pathetic, because all this could be solved now and the press coulb be at Axl's feet right now if he wanted.
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #432 on: March 21, 2007, 08:12:22 PM »

never gave a fuck about VR because I know Axl will always be the soul and heart of GNR.

so you dont dislike vr coz the music is shit (which i think it is) but you dislike them due to some weird sense of loyalty to axl...? disliking stuff on principle is strange.

I would'nt do that if I were you.
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #433 on: March 21, 2007, 09:00:18 PM »

Sure.  yes Why the hell not???  Huh GNR always puts on a kickass rock n' roll show!!!  beer The best rock show I've ever been to and I've been to a lot of concerts.
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #434 on: March 21, 2007, 09:02:29 PM »

do the math

99 - 94= 5 ok, - 92 =7 not 12+ Huh

nice try...

2007 minus 1994 = 13 years (sorry i gave him to much credit) for one song (in 19999, yes). and even the "work" he did in 1994 was a covers album so actually axl hasn't released new, original music since 1991. pathetic.

No, you're pathetic. You're a disgrace to Guns N' Roses. That's how I see fans who can't stop complaining and whining about the band and how other bands are so much better. Get lost then, they don't need "fans" like you.

gone. IMHO just like everything else he recorded for the band.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #435 on: March 21, 2007, 09:24:28 PM »

do the math

99 - 94= 5 ok, - 92 =7 not 12+ Huh

nice try...

2007 minus 1994 = 13 years (sorry i gave him to much credit) for one song (in 19999, yes). and even the "work" he did in 1994 was a covers album so actually axl hasn't released new, original music since 1991. pathetic.

No, you're pathetic. You're a disgrace to Guns N' Roses. That's how I see fans who can't stop complaining and whining about the band and how other bands are so much better. Get lost then, they don't need "fans" like you.

you mean itd be nice if they had fans without critical faculties? Oh, it sure would. Shit happens tho, eh?

I would'nt do that if I were you.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: