Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:23:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Some video requests...for own video!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Some video requests...for own video!  (Read 1630 times)
Demon Wolf
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: March 07, 2007, 03:10:58 PM »

Alright, we've got a school assignment to do a video documentary about a famous person we look up to, and it has to be at least 10 minutes in length.

I've chosen our dear mr Rose, but I don't have much material to work with. I have all the music of course, but I need videos from all four GNR-eras (AFD-era, UYI-era, Bucket-era and current one)

So far, I only have videos from last year (mainly Rock Am Ring-ones). So I was thinking about taking the Ritz performance for the AFD-era, clueless about the UYI-era and Rock In Rio III of the Bucket-era.

The thing is, I cannot get my hands on these through usual bittorrent-site since my router has blocked my downloading program and I can't fix it.

So I'd need these three shows from like Rapidshare, or a site similiar to NewGNR where I can download directly of the web without going through torrents.

So, all in all...

Ritz '88
Any UYI-show (Paris maybe?)
Rock In Rio III

All in as good quality as possible. And if you would happen to know about a good Axl interview (can't be that many) it'd be great. I really want to put in alot of effort in this documentary, so I'm extremely thankful for any help you can provide.

beer

-DW

Here today...gone to China to bring back Democracy!

- My covers of If The World n' Catcher In The Rye - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfNxtBjQbQ&feature=channel_page
ChrisPittman
Banned
Rocker

There Was a Time

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 04:39:52 PM »

for the UYI era Id recommend Tokyo, Japan, from the Use Your Illusion 1 and 2 DVD's

June 6th 06 @ RDS, Dublin, Ireland
July 29th 06 @ Wembley Arena, London, England
gnrlies247
Rocker

Axl- you fuckin' rock!

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 06:15:45 PM »

for the UYI era Id recommend Tokyo, Japan, from the Use Your Illusion 1 and 2 DVD's

I agree,it's a great show and has the best quality out of the UYI tour shows as it was officially released.
For an Axl interview, i'd reccomend 'Famous last words'.
don_vercetti
VIP

Oui Oui, motherfuckers...

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 04:12:14 PM »

You think the quality is the best?  I'd rate Chicago '92 or Paris '92 as the best ones, from the UYI era, imho.  Paris has good lighting which is a big plus. 

If you mod me now, I will become more insightful than you can possibly imagine
gnrlies247
Rocker

Axl- you fuckin' rock!

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 01:01:33 PM »

You think the quality is the best?? I'd rate Chicago '92 or Paris '92 as the best ones, from the UYI era, imho.? Paris has good lighting which is a big plus.?

Paris 92 is very good quality,but i still think the official releases have the best quality.
But if you want a very entertaining show from the UYI era,then st. louis 91 would fit best into that catagory. yes
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: