Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 08:01:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  *30 Days till the first tour of 2007- Official Thread*
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: *30 Days till the first tour of 2007- Official Thread*  (Read 12313 times)
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2007, 05:05:37 PM »

All the "investigative reporters" (fans) who sent interrogations to BBF, never seemed to ask like "hey so why are you going to japan."  Apparently questions about Spongebob and his favorite color were more important.
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2007, 05:07:27 PM »

All the "investigative reporters" (fans) who sent interrogations to BBF, never seemed to ask like "hey so why are you going to japan."  Apparently questions about Spongebob and his favorite color were more important.

What?  What kind of answer is he supposed to give to that.  I'm confused.

"Why are you going to Japan?"

I don't get it.  What am I missing?

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2007, 05:11:06 PM »

BBF can't answer questions about CD, and doesn't like to answer questions about his bandmates.

He's happy to give interviews and talk about other stuff.  He's doing what he can to keep the fans entertained.  Axl's very lucky to have BBF on his team.

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2007, 05:18:40 PM »

Im asking like why didnt anyone ask about the world tour.  Of all the interviews people sent no one asked about this.  Im just saying 30 days before a world tour, the band should have said something and I dont trust promoters one bit.  They often announce bands and ask questions later.
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2007, 05:20:59 PM »

Im asking like why didnt anyone ask about the world tour.  Of all the interviews people sent no one asked about this.  Im just saying 30 days before a world tour, the band should have said something and I dont trust promoters one bit.  They often announce bands and ask questions later.

Oh...I see what you meant now.  You made it sort of confusing with the words "why" and "Japan".  But you're right...something like "are you exited about the tour starting in April" would have been a good idea.

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
Ganja4Life
Banned
VIP

Peace,Love,Guns N' Roses

« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2007, 05:48:33 PM »

Im asking like why didnt anyone ask about the world tour.? Of all the interviews people sent no one asked about this.? Im just saying 30 days before a world tour, the band should have said something and I dont trust promoters one bit.? They often announce bands and ask questions later.

Oh...I see what you meant now.? You made it sort of confusing with the words "why" and "Japan".? But you're right...something like "are you exited about the tour starting in April" would have been a good idea.

someone go do that!quick hihi

Hi,my name's Dakota
I like Guns N' Roses
They're my favorite band
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2007, 06:07:58 PM »

I honestly am starting to doubt that GNR is actually going to start touring in a month.

Gn'R's appearance at the My Coke Festival is pretty much in stone from all information thats surfaced, but beyond that, all the other dates are still just highly speculative at this point.

I don't think a reputable Japanese promoter would set this up for fun:
http://www.creativeman.co.jp/2007/GNR_special/index.html

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2007, 06:15:27 PM »

I honestly am starting to doubt that GNR is actually going to start touring in a month.

Gn'R's appearance at the My Coke Festival is pretty much in stone from all information thats surfaced, but beyond that, all the other dates are still just highly speculative at this point.

I don't think a reputable Japanese promoter would set this up for fun:
http://www.creativeman.co.jp/2007/GNR_special/index.html

/jarmo

Not for fun, but with the band doing a lot of tentative and unofficial things.? Like setting tentative release dates, and sending demos to Harley etc... isnt it possible they "tentatively" agreed and the promoter took it as an actual agreement and now theyre not going?

also ive known japanese and chinese guys to set up website a lot more complex than that dedicated to monsters in World of Warcraft so the complexity of a website doesnt mean that much.

Im not saying theyre probably not going, but doesnt it seem kinda fishy that theres no official response etc... you probably know something i dont, but was just speculating.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 06:17:22 PM by AxlRose4eva1 » Logged
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2007, 06:17:00 PM »

wouldnt it be simpler if mr Doug Miller earned his pay at MLB/GNR.com and updated the fucking tour list?!

Not for fun, but with the band doing a lot of tentative and unofficial things.  Like setting tentative release dates, and sending demos to Harley etc... isnt it possible they "tentatively" agreed and the promoter took it as an actual agreement and now theyre not going?

I had a ticket to a tentative date in 2001...
good thing I didnt buy a tentative ticket for the rescheduled 2001 tour.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 06:19:15 PM by Lucky » Logged

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2007, 06:25:14 PM »

Not for fun, but with the band doing a lot of tentative and unofficial things.  Like setting tentative release dates, and sending demos to Harley etc... isnt it possible they "tentatively" agreed and the promoter took it as an actual agreement and now theyre not going?
a lot? lol. He once said "tentative" word in his letter, saying "this is not a promise, a lie or a guarantee" and you still use these words to blame Axl.

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2007, 06:33:25 PM »

you use the word "tentative" when you are fairly certain of something, and have a reasonable chance of making the date, and when you are almost certain you'll make it, not when you want to blow someone off, and there's 5% of it actually happening.

he missed the "tentative" for at least 3 months... how on earth is that "tentative".
I think he never intended of making the date, but was just buying time, and blaming pore old Merck.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2007, 07:01:11 PM »

im not criticizing Axl for using tentative.  I am saying if they have no manager, and theyre dealing with japanese promoters, isnt it possible that there could be a mixup.  Promoter calls Axl in December "wanna do this show in japan" Axl responds "yeah id like to, pencil me in there might be some complications with the album."  Or something along those lines.  Im not saying definitely, but I just think that the band would say something on the website about the tour.  It just seems kinda odd.  If theres no manager confusion with promoters seems more likely than unlikely imo.
Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2007, 07:46:22 PM »

http://www.universal-music.co.jp/u-pop/artist/gnroses/

Universal in Japan even claims that they are tour japan in April... Bullshit? I would think not...

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2007, 10:20:44 PM »

Im not saying its bullshit, but why wouldnt the band mention it on the website at all?  Why no word from BBF about it.  How are they pulling all this off without a manager.  Again, I dont necessarily trust promoters or sites from Japan, because if Harley could misunderstand GNR when GNR had a manager, why couldnt a Japanese promoter.  Thats all im saying.  Not that its bullshit, just offering the idea that possibly the tour isnt happening.
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2007, 10:22:30 PM »

Im not saying its bullshit, but why wouldnt the band mention it on the website at all?? Why no word from BBF about it.? How are they pulling all this off without a manager.? Again, I dont necessarily trust promoters or sites from Japan, because if Harley could misunderstand GNR when GNR had a manager, why couldnt a Japanese promoter.? Thats all im saying.? Not that its bullshit, just offering the idea that possibly the tour isnt happening.

I don't think they have to share every little piece of info about organizing with us to be able to pull things off. Don't you worry, Axl is in control.

gone. IMHO just like everything else he recorded for the band.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2007, 10:27:57 PM »

Im not saying its bullshit, but why wouldnt the band mention it on the website at all?? Why no word from BBF about it.? How are they pulling all this off without a manager.? Again, I dont necessarily trust promoters or sites from Japan, because if Harley could misunderstand GNR when GNR had a manager, why couldnt a Japanese promoter.? Thats all im saying.? Not that its bullshit, just offering the idea that possibly the tour isnt happening.

Don't you worry, Axl is in control.

HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl   crying

wow...and you know this how?  and Axl has proven this when?
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2007, 10:29:09 PM »

HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA rofl? rofl? rofl? rofl? rofl? ?crying

wow...and you know this how?? and Axl has proven this when?

For someone who claims to be a fan, you are sickingly negative.

gone. IMHO just like everything else he recorded for the band.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2007, 10:42:30 PM »

HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA rofl? rofl? rofl? rofl? rofl? ?crying

wow...and you know this how?? and Axl has proven this when?

So ill take that as you have no reason or logic as to why people shouldnt worry.  The reason your statement was so funny is what scares me as a fan is Axl being in control...  Its been 15 years since the last album, theyve had 2 tours both of which were ended early and there is no info from the band about this tour.  Theyve cancelled tours before, supposedly have no manager, have confused other companies etc... Its not negativity its just being a realist and not a blind fanboy.  Axl isnt god, he sometimes lets people down.  I dont get mad when he does or doesnt do something, but i still get disappointed.  Axl can do what he wants, its his career/life, but i still can be disappointed if things dont work out.
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2007, 11:40:15 PM »

Im not saying its bullshit, but why wouldnt the band mention it on the website at all?  Why no word from BBF about it.  How are they pulling all this off without a manager.  Again, I dont necessarily trust promoters or sites from Japan, because if Harley could misunderstand GNR when GNR had a manager, why couldnt a Japanese promoter.  Thats all im saying.  Not that its bullshit, just offering the idea that possibly the tour isnt happening.

HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl   crying

wow...and you know this how?  and Axl has proven this when?

he loves doing that. He has some friends doing that as well. Oh, well... I don't think Axl needs fan like them, but we can't do nothing...

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2007, 11:45:16 PM »

He knows these shows will sell out regardless.  When an update is needed to sell tickets (such as U.S. tour dates) then the website will be completely revamped...like the last U.S. tour.  It def. helped to sell tickets, maybe not much but enough to keep the tour going.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: