Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 05:24:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227994 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Thanks Timebomb for the free bees
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thanks Timebomb for the free bees  (Read 11103 times)
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2007, 07:46:17 PM »

i haven't checked the mail lately but i hope its in there i can't wait to watch it beer thanks again man

your the best trader on the board ok

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Briggsy
Rocker

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2007, 07:48:54 PM »

to limulus :

HOARDERS AREN'T WELCOME IN THIS THREAD ok

hey, i just was watching your list.....you got quiet a lot of my stuff, cool for you. but what i am really missing in my collection is at least ONE show authored or taped by you. got it, kid?
yeah but how is that a good enough reason to hoard?

it's not about hoarding, it is about respecting tapers/authors wishes

losing this respect harms the trading/sharing community, if no respect is given to these people then why would they want to trade out or share any of their work?

it's all about respect Wink

also, no I am not taking sides
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 07:51:46 PM by Briggsy » Logged

G&R
11.27.02 - Albany
05.14.06 - NYC
05.15.06 - NYC
11.17.06 - Ottawa
01.31.10 - Ottawa
11.23.11 - Albany
08.21.17 - Ottawa
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2007, 08:02:42 PM »

again once the taper trades out the dvdr he authored he looses rights to it he no longer tells what u can or can not do

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
Briggsy
Rocker

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2007, 09:34:57 PM »

again once the taper trades out the dvdr he authored he looses rights to it he no longer tells what u can or can not do

so if I trade a dvd that I authored with you and I requested that it not be traded out or shared, you feel that you have the right to trade it out or share it anyway?

also, please keep in mind that I do believe in spreading GNR and enjoy sharing what GNR shit I do have, what I am saying is just in general refering to respecting traders/tapers/authors wishes
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 09:43:08 PM by Briggsy » Logged

G&R
11.27.02 - Albany
05.14.06 - NYC
05.15.06 - NYC
11.17.06 - Ottawa
01.31.10 - Ottawa
11.23.11 - Albany
08.21.17 - Ottawa
gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2007, 05:10:22 AM »

^^i'm done with arguing it with such stupid newbies. bring back some news/upgrades into the fans' collections before playing the bashing game on and on you dont have any proofs for anyway, bah!
Huh what makes me a newbie??!?! Angry

@ Birmingham NEC, UK 25.07.06
@ Birmingham NEC, UK 17.10.10

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87
www.freewebs.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
Jarl
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2007, 06:13:03 AM »

Wow, it took a long time this year for a topic about sharing or not sharing somebody else his dvd's. Or did I oversee one?

And Timebomb you?re a jerk for doing this. Don?t get me wrong, I?m pro sharing. Guess you all know that by now. Only there are way better way?s to pull this off. Why do it on a big forum? Are you that desperately in need for some attention?

This is the same as the money collecting topic for that last show of GnR. By doing that on a high profile forum you push up the prise for every tape that is made.

If you want to share stuff that should not be shared do it on a low profile. That way there is always a possibility new one?s will pop up.

But hey, atleast you got all of the Limulus dvd's. Because thanks to you're need to attention there won't be new one's for quite some time.

Johan

Jezza103
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2007, 07:41:06 AM »

i agree with Jarl, timebomb is a jerk he does seek attention and more to the fact he likes to order ppl around especially during trades. (he is the person mentioned in my sig) this act of kindness is just fucked up seen as its taking a shot at ppl who dont want to release better or new shows. i no i wont be releasing 1 anytime soon because i dont want him to get his hands on it.
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2007, 09:59:38 AM »

Jesus christ. I can see where everyone is coming from, but still - timebomb's doing something for the community, after he's said numerous times he's done. He got fucked on the Micpad FLAC's, but still covered his trade with me for 'em - and all he gets is nothing but shit for the kindness to help others who don't have burners/can't download DVDR's. I think it's a great idea - mainly cause all you have to do is post that you want it. Also, it's a good idea for the traders with a lot of DVDR's that don't always have time to trade n' shit. Like myself, if I'm online when he posts the next freebie, and I don't have it, I'll try and get it. Simple as that.

Not really a reason to bitch about a man taking time to give free shit away. Hell, I'll bet you'll bitch if Chinese Democracy is released on iTunes for free first.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2007, 10:03:02 AM »

I have traded with david a few times , great trader , highly reccomend him as well.
agreed
i agree, he sent the day we started the trade, great trader!!! ok

hmmmm slash103 didn't seem to have a problem with timebomb there when he traded?  ok
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2007, 11:23:18 AM »

If something is traded and no guidline or wishes are included then I see no problem. I could care less what people think.

Its not like he is out mass producing copies and distributing them.

For the most part the people who get his give aways are just fans not big traders so they are not going to hurt the community, and if they do trade around what they won big deal. The whold fucking community is so fucking stagnet mayeb it will help get some new traders, filmers, authors in the mix. Which is only healthy

Yea maybe TB is looking for positive attention so be it, that is his choice.

briggsy you were pissed that others were giving TB thank you's the other week and it is getting under your skin.

lesson to all when people say negative shit about him, he rebutals in a positive fashion just to tick you guys off.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Jezza103
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2007, 11:55:52 AM »

i dint have a problem when we traded that is true but we traded once and it will be the last.
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2007, 12:15:13 PM »

well it looks like the 10 winners will be the last.
here is just like the pct they do not want u do  do stuff freely with your collection
i understand selling is wrong end of story
but when it comes to trading or giving free the authors of the dvdr  DOES NOT I REPEAT DOES NOT  have any rights to the dvdr's in others collections period. they are not allowed to tell u what u can nor can not do that is running your collection like it is there so more or less they have multi collections besides there own.

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2007, 01:23:29 PM »

I don't know anything about your trading circles, but is there any reason why giving away free copies of bootlegs to fellow fans is a bad thing?

Unless you don't want other fans to have the bootlegs in question.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2007, 03:33:38 PM »

I think the point is that timebomb is trading stuff that the taper does not want traded. I know in other trading circles that I frequent more than GN'R, that usually if the taper has requested that his work not be traded, then its important to make sure that it doesn't get out.

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2007, 03:43:04 PM »

to bad once it was traded once it is free game everything i traded out except the 06 has bin out for years
all the limulus dvdr evcept 06 has bin traded torrentect ect

BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2007, 03:43:59 PM »

to bad once it was traded once it is free game everything i traded out except the 06 has bin out for years
all the limulus dvdr evcept 06 has bin traded torrentect ect

Aren't there any other versions of those shows besides limulus' that you could trade out?

timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2007, 03:48:39 PM »

like i said  and will keep saying it till i die
no one owns me   no one owns my collection
no one i mean no one tells me what i can trade can not trade
once i get them in a d/l or a trade everything i mean everything is free game inckluding his dvdr

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2007, 03:49:17 PM »

The taper doesn't want it traded? How did it get out in the first place then?

The little I've seen of the GN'R trading "community" makes it seems like a soap opera......

I used to think that everybody was against selling of bootlegs until I realized that wasn't the case.

And now some are against this guy giving away DVDs for free, of shows he traded for, that aren't allowed to be traded?  confused

Fascinating...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2007, 03:58:05 PM »

The GN'R trading community has more drama than a high school.

Hence why I avoid it whenever I can.  yes

EFISH
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2007, 04:01:02 PM »

Hoarders! Sellers! Freebies! OMG!

Seriously, they are just DVDs. Some people need to get a grip.....
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: