Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 10:05:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227788 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  ex-Adler's Appetite singer speaks on Steven !
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: ex-Adler's Appetite singer speaks on Steven !  (Read 11712 times)
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2007, 01:56:44 PM »

Extremely positive view.. Thanks..

I'll say, considering Steven robbed Sheldon and the others a 50-date tour (incl. a performance in Rock in Rio).

He'd have every right to give Steven a good ribbing, but chooses not to burn any bridges. Then again, if you put it into perspective, Sheldon will probably never come as close to a musical achievement like AFD than he did while playing with Steven.

Whatever can be said about Steven (and I personally see the whole Germany episode as a disgrace), guys like Sheldon don't get offers like that too often. Can one really blame the guy for acting like a good sport?

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2007, 02:02:43 PM »

Oh my fucking god, give it a fucking rest will ya, this is old news.

I mean - Alot of people hate adler..fine...

Pugdog1987 is adlers ex-girlfriend ...And she?s only here to take part in this kind of topics..And Puggi and alot of other people likes to throw shit at adler..but please..get me some NEW Steven - Adler - heroine - Scandals...This is getting boring

Why don?t you guys start a webbsite..dedicated to your hate against him..That would be nice, wouldn?t it ? And then maby you can arrange meetings, where you burn pictures of him ? Voodo ?

See you in hell Mo**erfu**ers !? ok? ok? ok? ok

And don?t think for a minute that i will even bother to take a look at this topic in the future

Wow, for not caring, that was certainly a lot of words.? I don't post about things I don't know about - Steven I know about.? So, you go on a speculate and opine on whatever topic you wish, I'm not that stupid.?

« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 05:51:48 PM by pugdog1987 » Logged
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2007, 02:32:07 PM »

I don't what's worst, the fact that Alder did this or the fact that this kid condones Alder's behaviour.

I think the sad part is that BringBackAdler just doesn't have his facts straight and he thinks everyone else is wrong or against him.? Oh well!!

If your screen name is an indication of your birth year then I guess your ignorance is justified.   Tongue

*bba*

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2007, 02:50:49 PM »

I don't what's worst, the fact that Alder did this or the fact that this kid condones Alder's behaviour.

I think the sad part is that BringBackAdler just doesn't have his facts straight and he thinks everyone else is wrong or against him.? Oh well!!

If your screen name is an indication of your birth year then I guess your ignorance is justified.? ?Tongue

*bba*

Wrong again, Scooter!!! Grin
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2007, 03:24:15 PM »

Pugdog1987 is adlers ex-girlfriend ...And she?s only here to take part in this kind of topics..And Puggi and alot of other people likes to throw shit at adler..but please..get me some NEW Steven - Adler - heroine - Scandals...This is getting boring

Why don?t you guys start a webbsite..dedicated to your hate against him..That would be nice, wouldn?t it ? And then maby you can arrange meetings, where you burn pictures of him ? Voodo ?

And don?t think for a minute that i will even bother to take a look at this topic in the future

What's wrong pugdog ?

Bad breakup ?    Kiss

*bba*

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2007, 04:41:11 PM »

What's wrong pugdog ?

Bad breakup ?? ? Kiss

*bba*

BringBackAdler - Dude, if you want to spar with me, you better put your pads on!!?  yes
darkmonth
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2007, 09:26:17 PM »

See you in hell Mo**erfu**ers !  ok  ok  ok  ok

What's wrong pugdog ?

Bad breakup ?    Kiss

*bba*

BringBackAdler - Dude, if you want to spar with me, you better put your pads on!!   yes

I don't believe that you're Adler's ex.
nyd
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2007, 10:24:13 PM »

I thought bringbackadler was a girl lol. The way he goes on about steven all the time I thought he had a crush on him or something haha. Sorry man  hihi peace
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2007, 12:30:06 PM »

What's wrong pugdog ?

Bad breakup ?? ? Kiss

*bba*

BringBackAdler - Dude, if you want to spar with me, you better put your pads on!!? ?yes

I don't believe that you're Adler's ex.

Okay. . . ?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: