Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:38:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Cease and desist letter
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cease and desist letter  (Read 1904 times)
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« on: September 17, 2013, 01:00:43 PM »

Hey everyone,

Random question... a coworker of mine found an old cease and desist letter from GNR's lawyers when he played IRS (he thinks) on the air.  How much do you think this letter is worth?  With and without his name blacked out as he might be uncomfortable giving that out.
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 01:52:03 PM »

A little bit more info on it... my coworker showed it to me and it appears that it was faxed over and it was indeed because he played IRS on the air after it leaked.  The letter actually specifies 'IRS'.  I would say the letter is in good condition, the paper is a little wrinkled but he did not fold it. 

Sort of a unique piece of GNR history.  He is completely open to selling if anyone here is interested or if you are not interested but think it might actually make some money he will put it on eBay.  Just looking for feedback at this point. 
thinkaboutyou
Headliner

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 03:29:50 AM »

A little bit more info on it... my coworker showed it to me and it appears that it was faxed over and it was indeed because he played IRS on the air after it leaked.  The letter actually specifies 'IRS'.  I would say the letter is in good condition, the paper is a little wrinkled but he did not fold it. 

Sort of a unique piece of GNR history.  He is completely open to selling if anyone here is interested or if you are not interested but think it might actually make some money he will put it on eBay.  Just looking for feedback at this point. 
Worth more with the name intact maybe $25-$50
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: