Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 04:49:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227824 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Sarah Connor Chronicles Terminator Spin Off
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Terminator Spin Off  (Read 82259 times)
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2007, 09:26:19 AM »

I hated how Arnold told John in T3 how he wasn't the same Terminator as in T2... Angry

Kind of made me not care.. Undecided

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2007, 09:29:52 AM »

I hated how Arnold told John in T3 how he wasn't the same Terminator as in T2... Angry

well...how could he be the same one..the one in T2 died......

I liked T3, i think it did a far better job than people give it credit for - making an installment without James Cameron was never going to be easy and while i'm sure Cameron would have done it better its still a good solid offering

Quick! To the bandwagon!
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2007, 09:36:25 AM »

I dont know...I suppose I was hoping he would have atleast had the same memories as the previous Terminator somehow.

But even the actor who played John Connor horribly ruined the movie  for me as well.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2007, 12:49:00 PM »

They should have used Edward Furlong again - he would've been a decent age for it and it's his role.  The guy they used turned John into a whiney little bitch.  They made him act like any normal bloke would act in that situation, but John Connor isn't normal and he would have taken it better.  Plus, he used to be cool! Angry

Then they'll probably come up with a Terminator/Predator crossover.
Who'd win?

Good battle!  Predetor is certainly faster and dead strong but a Terminator could take more damage and is probably stronger.  The terrain would make a difference - if it's in the jungle then obviously Predetor has an advantage but on a level playing field a Terminator would win.  They both have heat sensors so invisibility counts for nothing.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2007, 01:38:24 PM »

what ever happened to T4 with The Rock coming out?

ya know i heard something the other day saying that they are making a T:4 and its suppost to be out in '08........but i didn't know it was gonna have THE ROCK in it Cheesy

No, NO Rock in it. he said that the terminator is arnolds franchise and he would be stupid if he took the role.

Arnold will be back for a cameo at the end. But he will probably star in Terminator 5(which will be the last movie with the future war)

It would be stupid to have anyone else in the role of terminator than arnold. he IS the terminator.

oh, edward furlong is fat drug addict now. he wouldnt look like John conner at all. stahl is a good actor. T3 was a good movie. Not as good as T2, but then again what is??
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2007, 03:27:46 PM »

Who'd win?

Good battle!  Predetor is certainly faster and dead strong but a Terminator could take more damage and is probably stronger.  The terrain would make a difference - if it's in the jungle then obviously Predetor has an advantage but on a level playing field a Terminator would win.  They both have heat sensors so invisibility counts for nothing.

If Terminator would carry big guns, the Predator would deal with him the same way as Jesse Ventura. The Terminator would pass for a human for a moment (living tissue over metal endoskeleton), but the minute Predator would notice he's fighting a machine, he'd likely try blowing the sucker away regardless. In hand to hand combat, Predator would benefit from his range, but both of them are a bit burly, slow fellows. A fun twist would be a Terminator inflitrating the Predator's lair by shutting itself down in combat before the Predator realizes what he's up against. Flashforward to a tree where the Predator hangs his late opponents and starting skinning the Terminator. The T goes back online and we see the Predator engaged in some meat cleaving duties through the Terminator vision. Grab the Predator's neck and state the obvious; "I'm back."

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2007, 03:32:36 PM »

Predator vs Terminator?

Bah we all know the real fight would be Robocop vs Terminator!

Quick! To the bandwagon!
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2007, 03:35:39 PM »

Predator vs Terminator?

Bah we all know the real fight would be Robocop vs Terminator!

terminator would literally rip robocop apart. i dont think it would be fair.?  rofl

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
judaskennedy
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2007, 06:04:09 PM »

at first i was outraged-  but after seeing that this is only going to be a television show then i dont care.   

T3 was alright-  could have been way better, i agree the new john connor sucked ass,   
"talk to the hand"
Elrothiel
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2007, 08:41:07 PM »

well...how could he be the same one..the one in T2 died......

I liked T3, i think it did a far better job than people give it credit for - making an installment without James Cameron was never going to be easy and while i'm sure Cameron would have done it better its still a good solid offering

If the Alliance in the future went back in time for a split second, and grabbed the T2 terminator before he got lowered into the lava.

But did they think of that? NOOOO! Roll Eyes

hihi

Who'd win?

If Terminator would carry big guns, the Predator would deal with him the same way as Jesse Ventura. The Terminator would pass for a human for a moment (living tissue over metal endoskeleton), but the minute Predator would notice he's fighting a machine, he'd likely try blowing the sucker away regardless. In hand to hand combat, Predator would benefit from his range, but both of them are a bit burly, slow fellows. A fun twist would be a Terminator inflitrating the Predator's lair by shutting itself down in combat before the Predator realizes what he's up against. Flashforward to a tree where the Predator hangs his late opponents and starting skinning the Terminator. The T goes back online and we see the Predator engaged in some meat cleaving duties through the Terminator vision. Grab the Predator's neck and state the obvious; "I'm back."

The Predator would realize the second he saw the Terminator that he isn't human thanks to good old Thermal Vision! Cheesy hihi
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2007, 10:43:22 PM »

ya know i heard something the other day saying that they are making a T:4 and its suppost to be out in '08........but i didn't know it was gonna have THE ROCK in it Cheesy

No, NO Rock in it. he said that the terminator is arnolds franchise and he would be stupid if he took the role.

Arnold will be back for a cameo at the end. But he will probably star in Terminator 5(which will be the last movie with the future war)

It would be stupid to have anyone else in the role of terminator than arnold. he IS the terminator.

oh, edward furlong is fat drug addict now. he wouldnt look like John conner at all. stahl is a good actor. T3 was a good movie. Not as good as T2, but then again what is??

how do you know there will be 2 more Terminator movies? i'm not trying to cut you down 2 more terminator movies would kick ass but is that just a guess or an educated guess?................ya know with a sourse or something

and yeah now that you mention it the Rock would look like a douche bag if he played in TERMINATOR 4, but who wouldn't?

and the dude that played John Conner in T:2 is a druggy, they showed a pic of him on that VH1 thing, 100 greatest kid stars (or some shit like that), and he looked stoned out of his mind.

I hope Arnold is in T:4 and T:5 but how would he be when he's the govener of CA?

DAMNIT rant

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2007, 10:53:41 PM »

Lena Headey has nice boobs

She can't act very well though. In 300 she was CRAP as the Queen... the only good scene of hers was when she spat in Theron's eye and stabbed him. If she plays Sarah Connor... I'll go kick the casting director in the nuts. Repeatedly.

She was in the Cave as well, if i remember correctly. She's not bad, but how can a British actress play sarah connor?

indeed, nice boobs
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2007, 12:14:32 PM »

the dude that played John Conner in T:2 is a druggy, they showed a pic of him on that VH1 thing, 100 greatest kid stars (or some shit like that), and he looked stoned out of his mind.

That dude made Terminator 2, he was a fucking rebel!  He, I believe, could save the world if robots attacked.  Without him John Connor doesn't exist. no

I'm happier to hear it might be a TV series though.  That could be interesting..
guns_n_motley
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2007, 03:54:13 PM »

how do you know there will be 2 more Terminator movies? i'm not trying to cut you down 2 more terminator movies would kick ass but is that just a guess or an educated guess?................ya know with a sourse or something

and yeah now that you mention it the Rock would look like a douche bag if he played in TERMINATOR 4, but who wouldn't?

and the dude that played John Conner in T:2 is a druggy, they showed a pic of him on that VH1 thing, 100 greatest kid stars (or some shit like that), and he looked stoned out of his mind.

I hope Arnold is in T:4 and T:5 but how would he be when he's the govener of CA?

DAMNIT rant

well, thats the studios plan anyway. Mario Kassar and Andrew Vajna said so.. Arnold will only be a cameo in T4. and he would star in T5 as he wouldnt be a governor by then
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2007, 05:39:56 PM »

the dude that played John Conner in T:2 is a druggy, they showed a pic of him on that VH1 thing, 100 greatest kid stars (or some shit like that), and he looked stoned out of his mind.

That dude made Terminator 2, he was a fucking rebel!? He, I believe, could save the world if robots attacked.? Without him John Connor doesn't exist. no

I know he made T:2 man i'm just saying what he is today but back in the day he was a hell of an actor and he did his part damn well yes

DAMNIT rant

well, thats the studios plan anyway. Mario Kassar and Andrew Vajna said so.. Arnold will only be a cameo in T4. and he would star in T5 as he wouldnt be a governor by then

Bitchen smoking

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Elrothiel
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2007, 09:21:05 AM »

Edward Furlong doesn't look THAT bad now....

... I would! (And don't say I'd do anyone, I'm actually quite picky...)
monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2007, 09:43:47 AM »

I hate to sound like the fan boy that I am...but T3 sucked cos it didn't have James Cameron involved....terminator is his baby and i'm not interested in anything terminator related made by other people....

oh course...i'm a hipocryte and will shell out my $ to see how much i think it sucks anyway...lol....

Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2007, 09:56:44 AM »

Why does everyone hate T3? I think it's a very good movie. Nowhere as good as the other 2 but still very good... What exactly was wrong with it??? I hear people dissing it but no explanations as to why...

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
Elrothiel
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2007, 10:16:59 AM »

Why does everyone hate T3? I think it's a very good movie. Nowhere as good as the other 2 but still very good... What exactly was wrong with it??? I hear people dissing it but no explanations as to why...

because its like a bad fanfiction-turned-movie gone HORRIBLY HORRIBLY WRONG!!
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2007, 10:27:49 AM »

i liked it!!!! i think it was a lot of fun for what it was. in my opinion T:2 was a perfect ending to the series tho.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: