Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 10:55:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227825 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Sarah Connor Chronicles Terminator Spin Off
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Terminator Spin Off  (Read 82261 times)
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #380 on: December 18, 2008, 10:12:31 AM »

Yep next episode friday feb 13th. That episode still has me confused. Why are there two rileys and that ending how can they end it like that ugh. Too long to wait until the next episode.

I don't think there are two, though the episode bouncing from flashback to real time was confusing.  Just one Riley...from the future on some sort of "fuck John Conner" mission, I suppose.

Also...did anyone else feel like they missed an episode before this one?  I record them on my DVR, and faithfully watch them in order, but in the "last time on Sarah Conner" stuff at the beginning, they were showing Ellison and Cromartie at that office and I swear I hadn't seen that in any show.  I know Ellison dug him up, but this was the first I've seen of Cromartie since then, despite the opening footage.

Perhaps the DVR missed one?

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #381 on: December 19, 2008, 07:16:36 PM »

Yep next episode friday feb 13th. That episode still has me confused. Why are there two rileys and that ending how can they end it like that ugh. Too long to wait until the next episode.

I don't think there are two, though the episode bouncing from flashback to real time was confusing.  Just one Riley...from the future on some sort of "fuck John Conner" mission, I suppose.

Also...did anyone else feel like they missed an episode before this one?  I record them on my DVR, and faithfully watch them in order, but in the "last time on Sarah Conner" stuff at the beginning, they were showing Ellison and Cromartie at that office and I swear I hadn't seen that in any show.  I know Ellison dug him up, but this was the first I've seen of Cromartie since then, despite the opening footage.

Perhaps the DVR missed one?

No i know i saw Jessi come back from the future with another riley and that one is on the fuck john mission.

Yeah you missed something. Elison brought croamartie to the computer company and she fixed him up to use him as that computer.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #382 on: February 13, 2009, 07:46:29 PM »

i just saw on TV guide channle that theres a new episode on tonight in  16 minutes. i figured this is lucky cuase usually i'm out on fridays doing shananagans (inside joke) and over the past weeks i was wondering when this show would be back on.

i'm asking yall if you knew about this or if this is even the first episode of the new year and if i've missed any?

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #383 on: February 13, 2009, 07:57:12 PM »

its the first episode of the year
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #384 on: February 13, 2009, 10:37:59 PM »

Its the first one since it went on hiatus late last year.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #385 on: February 14, 2009, 11:29:34 AM »

Had no idea it was back on until it appeared on my DVR.  Looking forward to it!

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #386 on: February 22, 2009, 06:17:37 AM »

So what did everyone think about this last episode? How about that ending.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #387 on: February 22, 2009, 11:25:35 AM »

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK rant

i forgot it was on. Does fox re-air shit or something, i have to see this one.

FUCK Sad

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #388 on: February 22, 2009, 07:09:51 PM »

I think the actor who played Kyle Reese had clearly been studying the 1st movie with Michael Biehn, the simliarity in the voice was uncanny, anyway, very good 2 return episodes!
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #389 on: February 22, 2009, 07:10:08 PM »

go to the fox.com website you can watch full episodes there.

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #390 on: February 22, 2009, 08:34:22 PM »

go to the fox.com website you can watch full episodes there.

I think his speakers are broke  hihi
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #391 on: April 11, 2009, 03:44:56 AM »

WOW. Tonights episode was fucking awesome  drool i hope this show comes back for another season
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #392 on: April 11, 2009, 10:59:46 AM »

I'm really hooked on this show now...hope they bring it back.  Maybe a good run for the film will help the show.

I love that there are no limits to where the show can go (i.e. the future).

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #393 on: April 11, 2009, 07:18:05 PM »

Such a bittersweet aftertaste.
If only entire show had been as brilliant as last 5-6 episodes!!
Sadly both  seasons had more than their fair share of boring, embarrassing and poorly written shit episodes.
YET! The build up to final and the ending of the show  itself were amazing. 
Last episode was very clever, and executed with such a good taste.

I don't mind much at all if it ends here.
...But that's mostly just because too large part of me is certain that 65% of season 3 would  be uter shit.

If the show had maintained the quality of it's last quarter, it would be up there with Battlestar Galactica and Rome and Sopranos.
..well, almost.

Ahh man the final was so fucking cool. Hands down best Terminator related fiction since the ending of T2.
I'm surprised if T4 does better than this.

The script of the series as a whole is very dark! It's a shame the director(s) never truly had the desire or talent to go all the way with it.
Darkest episodes come with plot structures and moments that can easily match the most grim moments T1 has to offer. Somehow things got abit stale somewhere on their way from script to screen.  Not enough sorrow,suffering and cold blue light of the night! Too much teen angst, disturbingly pregnant blonde girls,  two steps from emo - moments of Cameron  and ,most of all,  sun light!
Somehow the show ended up being dark and sad in a same way Ring would be scary and disturbing had it been directed by George Lucas.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 12:01:10 PM by LeftToDecay » Logged

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #394 on: April 12, 2009, 09:11:16 AM »

Sadly both  seasons had more than their fair share of boring, embarrassing and poorly written shit episodes.

Totally agree, the episodes following Sarah's shooting were mainly awful (dreams etc) and really screwed up the follow of the main storyline - the Riley/Jessie stuff outstayed it's welcome by several hours. But the last few have been really good again. This is not official but doesn't look good for another season.

http://www.fmqinc.com/terminator-cancelled/

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #395 on: April 12, 2009, 04:35:23 PM »

Totally agree, the episodes following Sarah's shooting were mainly awful (dreams etc) and really screwed up the follow of the main storyline - the Riley/Jessie stuff outstayed it's welcome by several hours. But the last few have been really good again. This is not official but doesn't look good for another season.

Shame, though in truth the last episode was the perfect ending to a story line that straddles big and small screen.  If that's where they leave off, it's much better than some hugs-all-around ending after another five years or something.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #396 on: April 12, 2009, 06:27:28 PM »

Shame, though in truth the last episode was the perfect ending to a story line that straddles big and small screen.  If that's where they leave off, it's much better than some hugs-all-around ending after another five years or something.
Don't think these script writers would ever conjure a scene that delivers  too many hugs hihi
Death of Derek in 2nd to last eppy. Among best on screen deaths ever!! No bullshit, no sobs, no drrrrramatic and overly obvious I love you!!" - monologues before  or after getting shot. No no, nothing but cold efficient and behind the corner (literally!) bullet in the head. 
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 07:31:23 AM by LeftToDecay » Logged

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #397 on: April 13, 2009, 06:21:43 AM »

If this is indeed the end. I am glad Derek was in the last episode. I really liked his character and his acting. I think Brian Austin Green is a damn good actor.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #398 on: April 14, 2009, 12:22:00 AM »

whao who said anything about this being the "end"? was that in fact the last episode? i just watched the tape of it today and i thought it was pretty good however it raised more questions than it answered so i REALLY hope that that wasn't the final episode and really just the last of this season espectially since the movie isn't following the show..............isn't it?

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #399 on: April 14, 2009, 02:08:25 AM »

whao who said anything about this being the "end"? was that in fact the last episode? i just watched the tape of it today and i thought it was pretty good however it raised more questions than it answered so i REALLY hope that that wasn't the final episode and really just the last of this season espectially since the movie isn't following the show..............isn't it?

According to the above article it is the end sadly.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: