Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 02:10:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Sarah Connor Chronicles Terminator Spin Off
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Terminator Spin Off  (Read 83108 times)
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #240 on: March 03, 2008, 10:55:44 PM »

aww that sucks. when i move out i want to be in an area that has fios thats all i want  rofl
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #241 on: March 03, 2008, 11:04:41 PM »

aww that sucks. when i move out i want to be in an area that has fios thats all i want  rofl

You'll love it. We can only get the internet service here so i can't speak for the tv but the internet is lightning fast and connection very stable. Anyway back on topic. I wish we could talk about the episode but i don't want to ruin anything damn time zones lol.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #242 on: March 03, 2008, 11:10:31 PM »

well i guess if you want go right ahead. just make sure the font size is really tinny  confused and ill check back here later when its over
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #243 on: March 04, 2008, 01:09:30 AM »

well looks like those pics from ign didnt spoil it for me. i thought the finale was alright. i thought i was gonna see some terminator on terminator action but guess not.  as for the ending yeah if they just end the show like that, then that would suck. looks like that explosive was meant for Sarah but luckly she sent out Cameron instead. i was expecting her to walk out of the jeep with no skin at all

i might have to rewatch some episodes, some information went in one ear and out the other  rofl
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 01:12:03 AM by w.axl.rose » Logged
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #244 on: March 04, 2008, 01:19:36 AM »

Yeah they better not end it like that. I mean i doubt cameron is dead but it will be interesting to see what kinda shape she is in.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #245 on: March 04, 2008, 01:31:36 AM »

what if they bring a new actress? she's comes out and is pure metal and they find another of those scientist or doctors w/e and re give her new skin and get a whole different person?

man that would suck
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #246 on: March 04, 2008, 01:38:38 AM »

Pretty good episodes, tonight.  When John's laptop got taken over, that was really creepy.  I'm sitting here, right now, hoping my mouse doesn't jump for my throat or something. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #247 on: March 04, 2008, 02:02:10 AM »

Yeah i loved that scene. I also really liked the one where derek took john to the park to see his dad as a child. Of course thats another continuity error since kyle states in the movie he was born after the war.
Chief
Legend

« Reply #248 on: March 04, 2008, 03:23:19 AM »

SWEET episode... dying for more though!!! we need to see more terminator battles.

loved the taking over the traffic system and also John's birthday gift scene.. that was really awesome.
and the scene where john is held at gunpoint was really well played!!! yow!

great season overall, Way better than i expected when i first saw the preview a long time ago.

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #249 on: March 04, 2008, 04:20:01 AM »

Definitely better than what i expected. I'm glad that i was wrong when i thought it would be horrible but it really turned out to be very interesting. Fox needs to renew this show indefinitely ASAP.
Chief
Legend

« Reply #250 on: March 04, 2008, 01:21:02 PM »

hell yea, i'm with you there.. renewal needs to happen Now!!!

Definitely better than what i expected. I'm glad that i was wrong when i thought it would be horrible but it really turned out to be very interesting. Fox needs to renew this show indefinitely ASAP.

Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #251 on: March 04, 2008, 02:48:53 PM »

I kinda liked at and wouldnt mind seeing it be renewed. But were the ratings any good?  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #252 on: March 04, 2008, 05:35:30 PM »

I kinda liked at and wouldnt mind seeing it be renewed. But were the ratings any good?  smoking

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminator:_The_Sarah_Connor_Chronicles#U.S._Nielsen_ratings
crow316
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #253 on: March 05, 2008, 06:00:01 PM »

Yeah i loved that scene. I also really liked the one where derek took john to the park to see his dad as a child. Of course thats another continuity error since kyle states in the movie he was born after the war.

The events of Terminator 2 pushed back the date of Judgement Day, making it possible for Kyle to be born before the war.   
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #254 on: March 05, 2008, 06:57:45 PM »

Those dont look to promising for a second season... smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #255 on: March 05, 2008, 07:35:15 PM »

Those dont look to promising for a second season... smoking

I disagree. Another fox show prison break got picked up and its ratings this season were even worse. It continually ends up 2-4 in its time slot and in the top 10 for the night. Plus it does very well with dvr playbacks and fox.com on demand views. Take a look at prison breaks ratings this season. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_Break#Ratings_and_critical_reception. If they can renew a show that averaged only 8 million viewers for the season i see no reason to not renew one thats averaging nearly 10.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #256 on: March 06, 2008, 12:19:22 AM »

I certainly hope it gets picked up...an Arnie cameo might get things on track.  Grin

If they get desperate for ratings, they can always have the girl terminator gain a curiosity about human mating.  hihi

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Chief
Legend

« Reply #257 on: March 06, 2008, 12:21:34 AM »

one other thing to consider is that they have another movie coming out so they will probably renew so that it will tie into the movie promo and what not.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #258 on: March 13, 2008, 10:57:48 PM »

"Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles." Fans need not worry: Sources say that "Terminator" will be back. Fox executives like the creative product and thought the finale's performance last week was solid. The network also spent a considerable amount marketing the show, giving Season 2 some cost benefit. Also: The fourth "Terminator" movie comes out in 2009, and as "The Simpsons Movie" proved, there are promotional advantages to film-TV synergy.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/television/news/e3i0e7d8449d58e7ec155e38327b9792059

Looks like the series is safe and getting a second season.  ok
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #259 on: March 13, 2008, 11:34:30 PM »

"Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles." Fans need not worry: Sources say that "Terminator" will be back. Fox executives like the creative product and thought the finale's performance last week was solid. The network also spent a considerable amount marketing the show, giving Season 2 some cost benefit. Also: The fourth "Terminator" movie comes out in 2009, and as "The Simpsons Movie" proved, there are promotional advantages to film-TV synergy.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/television/news/e3i0e7d8449d58e7ec155e38327b9792059

Looks like the series is safe and getting a second season.  ok

GREAT!  beer

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: