Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 07:16:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228015 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game VI: Evolution of the Game
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game VI: Evolution of the Game  (Read 112023 times)
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2007, 09:48:20 AM »

I select the HEARTBREAK KID SHAWN MICHEALS

YOUR SOON TO BE WORLD CHAMP!

God shoot me now.

If the other option wasn't Cena i'd be dead against it.

Having said that i need Cena to be Champ Now.

Oh and i got that list of awards that stoned sent. And i didn't even win that. I had a good rookie season finishing 4th and now its all gone to shit.

Where is Jim?

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2007, 10:27:39 AM »

Oh and i got that list of awards that stoned sent. And i didn't even win that.
Huh You missed the point, those awards are for you to return with your nominations to me via PM...

For anyone who doesn't understand, you were all sent a list of awards, what they mean and who is nominated for each and why, your job is to pick from the nominations for each award who you think deserves it and PM them back to me, obviously though you cannot vote in your own category and therefore the awards you are up for have been kept a secret from you hence the reason D and Neemo's lists were very short hihi and trust me Gnrfan, you got something.? Still awaiting 5 (mallrat, malcolm, axl_rose_700, Jim, Gnrfan) of you to send em back, sooner you do the sooner the awards, winners and comedy ceremony will be done in full...
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 10:53:38 AM by Stoned » Logged
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2007, 10:41:50 AM »

EDIT: actually gimme Jeff Hardy instead
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 10:51:25 AM by Neemo » Logged

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2007, 10:55:36 AM »

I'll take the 'Taker.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2007, 11:10:05 AM »

I'll take Mr. Kennedy....

....Kennedy

Cheesy
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2007, 11:51:57 AM »

so I guess the idea of having A TNA game or having them in here to is also out the window?

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2007, 12:15:12 PM »

so I guess the idea of having A TNA game or having them in here to is also out the window?
In here, out the window, if you wanna start a TNA Game considering the limited roster, if you feel you can make it work, go for it dude ok

Edit: I do think though, at some point an expansion of sorts need to happen.  If you think back to game one we had SEVEN people, now, we have FOURTEEN in Game V, we managed to double things, and hell, we have lost some people along the way who i am sure would be happy to come back if we expanded and with Chinese Democracy right around the corner this board is growing all the time.  I myself have been against the TNA inclusion, i know a number of us don't really watch it and with the booking of it i think the promotion is really unstable and as mentioned before IMPACT! is taped 2 or sometimes 3 weeks at a time so spoilers are way to readily available.  I was talking to Evolution about this last night and he had a really good idea, at first i did not take to it, but, when i got my head round it i thought it was pretty damn cool.  He mentioned seperate brands, or, well leagues so to speak.  Put simply the players would be split and would all draft from the same roster, so, you could look at it this way.  League 1 (The Premier League) would be the current people involved, now if we for instance signed up 7 more people we would have 20, if this was the case you could have 2 leagues of 10.  Now League 1 would compromise the Top 10 from this game, the bottom 3 would join the 7 new competitors to form League 2.  Obviously, in theory league 2 would be inferior and easier to win as it would contain the less experienced players although newbies to the board with vast wrestling knowledge could win it quite easily.  now each game or season at the end 2 would be relegated and 2 would be promoted.  This also gives room for expansions all the time, the more who join the more leagues we have and so on, it's just an idea to cope with the increasing numbers....
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 12:44:04 PM by Stoned » Logged
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2007, 02:34:58 PM »

Oh and i got that list of awards that stoned sent. And i didn't even win that.
Huh You missed the point, those awards are for you to return with your nominations to me via PM...

For anyone who doesn't understand, you were all sent a list of awards, what they mean and who is nominated for each and why, your job is to pick from the nominations for each award who you think deserves it and PM them back to me, obviously though you cannot vote in your own category and therefore the awards you are up for have been kept a secret from you hence the reason D and Neemo's lists were very short hihi and trust me Gnrfan, you got something.? Still awaiting 5 (mallrat, malcolm, axl_rose_700, Jim, Gnrfan) of you to send em back, sooner you do the sooner the awards, winners and comedy ceremony will be done in full...

Oh right!  Grin

oops. I'll send them soon.

Oh and Stoned i think Mr Kennedy is a good pick. I think he might win the Money in the bank and be the one to de-throne undertaker (god i hope he beats batista)

[/color]

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2007, 02:42:26 PM »

Jeff Hardy is gonna win it Tongue

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2007, 02:58:21 PM »

is that a joke. i hope not.

Although if HBK can be a world champion anything is possible Grin (please i dont want a debate, it was just a joke)

Its between Edge and Kennedy i reckon.

[/color]

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2007, 03:07:01 PM »

is that a joke. i hope not.

Although if HBK can be a world champion anything is possible Grin (please i dont want a debate, it was just a joke)

Its between Edge and Kennedy i reckon.

orton, booker and hardy may win it too...kinda up in the air IMO...edge hasnt done much last game i cant see him winning.

Hardy is a big fan fav so he'll be wrestling all the time thats why i chose him (I was gonna take Kennedy but changed my mind) i prolly fucked up again but its all good being in the cellar i got no pressure from peopel trying to catch me in the standings hihi

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2007, 03:54:11 PM »

Kennedy has had his title shots. Randy Orton is considered one of the BIG stars on the roster, kennedy isn't considered drawing wise on Orton's level. Plus Kennedy had shit loads of title shots just a few PPV's ago.

Orton's time is now and the way he was added to the MITB match all but guarantees he will win it cause it will then transition into a Orton vs Edge feud.

I like that idea Stoned.

What if the person who wins in League 2 scores higher than the person who wins in League 1 though?

Also I didn't pick Shawn with the world title in mind. He scored 241pts last game and if u recall some of that he was in DX and wasnt wrestling all the time but he still managed to pull the 3rd highest score without a title which means he was actually the most active WRESTLER.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 03:55:45 PM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2007, 04:08:11 PM »

I think edge and orton will fuck each other over @ mania thus causing the feud and as aresult niether one will win the money in the bank match

i picked hardy for the same reasons as you picked michaels...whether or not they win their matches @ WM they will still be regulars

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2007, 04:12:57 PM »

I forgot about Shawn's knee but that could've been a ploy by Shawn to get a new lucrative contract.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2007, 07:06:50 PM »

I like that idea Stoned.

What if the person who wins in League 2 scores higher than the person who wins in League 1 though?
It means nothing though because the point is League 2 is meant to hold the lesser people so say in League 2...it went

#1 Person Picks: Chris Benoit
#2 Person Picks: Matt Hardy
#3 Person Picks: Kane
#4 Person Picks: John Cena

Whereas in League 1...

#1 Person Picks: John Cena
#2 Person Picks: Lashley

And so on, the point is being in the top league you will have smarter wrestling minds or put simply people who watch it more, people who spot Melina quickly, if you were in League 2 you'd have time to snap her up in League 1 someone might pounce sooner, in theory the League 2 person could be new to the game but a long time wrestling fan and win quite easily because their opponents are to good, so it would not really mighter if they scored more points.  So in theory after a few games and relegations the balance would be set between good and bad players, in theory, downside is if we decided to do this there is no going back, when you have 20+ people you can't say shit this hasn't worked fuck off we've changed our minds and want to go back to 12 players...
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2007, 07:08:51 PM »

he still managed to pull the 3rd highest score without a title which means he was actually the most active WRESTLER.
The Tag Title that he has got him win points and retain points they won them from RKO, defending them against them and also defended them in the Tag Gauntlet to.? That was a big scorer....it's a belt....they all mean the same in this game yes
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2007, 07:12:21 PM »

Forgot about the tag belts but he still wrestles every week mostly and has a great shot to win the title, Cena has had it forever.

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2007, 05:03:53 AM »

I like that idea Stoned.

It means nothing though because the point is League 2 is meant to hold the lesser people so say in League 2...it went

#1 Person Picks: Chris Benoit
#2 Person Picks: Matt Hardy
#3 Person Picks: Kane
#4 Person Picks: John Cena

Whereas in League 1...

#1 Person Picks: John Cena
#2 Person Picks: Lashley

And so on, the point is being in the top league you will have smarter wrestling minds or put simply people who watch it more, people who spot Melina quickly, if you were in League 2 you'd have time to snap her up in League 1 someone might pounce sooner, in theory the League 2 person could be new to the game but a long time wrestling fan and win quite easily because their opponents are to good, so it would not really mighter if they scored more points.? So in theory after a few games and relegations the balance would be set between good and bad players, in theory, downside is if we decided to do this there is no going back, when you have 20+ people you can't say shit this hasn't worked fuck off we've changed our minds and want to go back to 12 players...

I dont get this league crap. Altho i'm up for anything that means i dont get my ass handed to me again.

The second league could be TNA. but i dont really follow it and neither may some others . . so it may be a crap idea

Whats the hold up with this picking lark. I wanna pick again damn it
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 05:05:47 AM by Gnrfan » Logged

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2007, 05:49:48 AM »

I dont get this league crap.
Basically you have 20 people split into two games of 10.  both games draft from the full roster so it's back to 6 a team, one is League 1 one is League 2.  League 1 Compromises the Top half of this game, League 2 Compromises the bottom few and newbies.  Since League 2 has the lesser players they won't make picks that are as good therefore it would in theory be easier to win, we would have promotion and relegation at the end of each game.

Altho i'm up for anything that means i dont get my ass handed to me again.
I've told you before you can't have a 2 person game with Jim Tongue
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2007, 06:18:11 AM »

I dont get this league crap.
Basically you have 20 people split into two games of 10.? both games draft from the full roster so it's back to 6 a team, one is League 1 one is League 2.? League 1 Compromises the Top half of this game, League 2 Compromises the bottom few and newbies.? Since League 2 has the lesser players they won't make picks that are as good therefore it would in theory be easier to win, we would have promotion and relegation at the end of each game.

Altho i'm up for anything that means i dont get my ass handed to me again.
I've told you before you can't have a 2 person game with Jim Tongue

Right get it.

Oh and i was 4th the game before. I was only rubbish this time coz i was in OZ . . . . . and i picked shit wrestlers . . . but mainly the Oz thing.

I think its good as one league, although wouldn't really mind either way.

It sounds to me though that D is happy coz he is scared of getting beaten by me and Jim. hihi

Jim is so confident he isn't picking his first pick. . . Maybe he's been playing possum all this time! Grin

[/color]

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: