Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:05:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Hey jarmo,
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hey jarmo,  (Read 16813 times)
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« on: April 02, 2007, 07:57:54 PM »

the other thread is already a dead horse, why close it down? Grin

chill out man, as I said before, you're only puncturing your own liver  ok

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 08:01:41 PM »

Dead Horse is for GN'R, this section is for VR.

If you don't wanna talk about VR and feel the need to bring GN'R into this section, that's fine with me.

Funny how you're so concerned all of a sudden.

Just look up who mentioned GN'R first.....  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 08:04:42 PM »

I just want to say one thing:

PS I moved it back because we don't need VR threads in the GN'R sections.

Now that's the spirit! Grin

Now if we can only get acceptance for the idea that we don't need VR threads on a GN'R board, now THAT'S the idea! beer

gone. IMHO just like everything else he recorded for the band.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
Dead Flower
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 08:54:44 PM »

Loved the way you locked the other thread so you could ensure you had the last word, Jarmo. Didn't strike me as pathetic at all!

Just wondering, what did you mean by your "something will probably change soon" comment in this thread?:
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=44237.msg900745#msg900745

So far the only "change" I've seen is this websites administrator make a concerted effort to join the ranks of Jim 'Beaver' Bob, Mad-at-Nascar and NicoRourke in a rather paltry and transparent effort to knock VR down a peg or two.

If Velvet Revolver's imminent release of their second album stirs up this much bitterness and frustration, maybe it'd be better if you just shut this section down all together?

beer

Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 09:05:40 PM »

The only bitterness around here comes from the ones who cannot accept the new band.
The rest of us are looking to the future. Being stuck in the past must feel bitter, yeah. no

buckethead stops now!

rofl
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 09:19:26 PM »

Jarmo, many of us have been her for a long ass time and appreciate your forum.?
But lately you seem so pissed off lately.? Why the fuck do you care soo freaking much to get in petty ass arguments over stupid shit.? You never used to.? Falcon does a great job of keeping things under control over here on this portion of the board.? For a long time, the only news that came out was in this section.? Its great that you have a VR thread because so many of us are fans of members of GNR that are no longer in GNR. So we like to keep tabs of what they are doing.? You are the founder and moderator, but lately, you have become more of the type that needs moderated.? I agree, comparing an album to Exile on Main St. is pretty ballsy, but, no much worse to comparing Chinese Democracy to Physical Graffeti and The Wall.? This is the most dysfunctional board for the most dysfunctional band in the world.?

Good luck.?

Also Jarmo, why the hell do you care about what people say about you on other boards?  No need to be so insecure.  You have a great site!  Don't worry about what others say.
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2007, 09:22:35 PM »

Axl never compared CD to those (even though I'm sure it will surpass them both), whereas Scott ran his big, talentless mouth again and did.
If you don't like it here, leave.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 09:27:59 PM »

Mad at Nascar, he may not have, but every motherfucker that listened to it did.   All Axl said was "Round 1".  That sounded pretty stupid.  When is "Round 2"?

Him and Weiland both say stupid shit all the time. 

Look at Rose's sudden image change, probably caused from this board bitching about that gay ass hip hop shit he wore.  So he changed it.  So he changes his look, cause some fans don't like it.  Every singer says and does stupid things.  So what the fuck is your point?

I love it here.  I have been here a long time.  How long you been here?  1 month? 
vietnow138
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2007, 09:29:50 PM »

The only bitterness around here comes from the ones who cannot accept the new band.

Or possibly from the religously devout 'new gnr' fans who come to the vr section for the sole intention to bash vr and bring them down as much as they can since they seem to be resentfull of the fact that they can actually release music and provide their fans with as many updates and respect as possible.

The rest of us are looking to the future. Being stuck in the past must feel bitter, yeah. no

Looking to the future? like living off of lack luster demos and bootleg live performances form 6 years ago? And the people who continually support a ?band that formed only 4 years ago and are about to release their second album are living off of the past? uhhmmm ok....
vietnow138
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 09:32:12 PM »

Jarmo, many of us have been her for a long ass time and appreciate your forum.?
But lately you seem so pissed off lately.? Why the fuck do you care soo freaking much to get in petty ass arguments over stupid shit.? You never used to.? Falcon does a great job of keeping things under control over here on this portion of the board.? For a long time, the only news that came out was in this section.? Its great that you have a VR thread because so many of us are fans of members of GNR that are no longer in GNR. So we like to keep tabs of what they are doing.? You are the founder and moderator, but lately, you have become more of the type that needs moderated.? I agree, comparing an album to Exile on Main St. is pretty ballsy, but, no much worse to comparing Chinese Democracy to Physical Graffeti and The Wall.? This is the most dysfunctional board for the most dysfunctional band in the world.?

Good luck.?

Also Jarmo, why the hell do you care about what people say about you on other boards?? No need to be so insecure.? You have a great site!? Don't worry about what others say.

great post man!  ok
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2007, 09:32:23 PM »

Mad at Nascar, he may not have, but every motherfucker that listened to it did.? ?All Axl said was "Round 1".? That sounded pretty stupid.? When is "Round 2"?

Him and Weiland both say stupid shit all the time.?

Look at Rose's sudden image change, probably caused from this board bitching about that gay ass hip hop shit he wore.? So he changed it.? So he changes his look, cause some fans don't like it.? Every singer says and does stupid things.? So what the fuck is your point?

I love it here.? I have been here a long time.? How long you been here?? 1 month??

No, since '99, the new board since 2002.
What the hell do you know about Axl's change in style?
Why did you cut your hair? Insecure about net people not liking it long? Makes sense... nervous

buckethead stops now!

rofl
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2007, 09:35:12 PM »

Or possibly from the religously devout 'new gnr' fans who come to the vr section for the sole intention to bash vr and bring them down as much as they can since they seem to be resentfull of the fact that they can actually release music and provide their fans with as many updates and respect as possible.

Looking to the future? like living off of lack luster demos and bootleg live performances form 6 years ago? And the people who continually support a ?band that formed only 4 years ago and are about to release their second album are living off of the past? uhhmmm ok....

Ok, first of all, why would I give a shit about VR releasing music or not? Most artists release  rushed shit albums all the time, I couldn't be more happy Axl is taking his time with his.
Second, what makes you think you VR fans are the only ones entitled to opinions on the band? Stop getting your feelings hurt online and stop making assumptions about people you know fuck all about.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2007, 09:35:19 PM »

PM's kids, use 'em.

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2007, 09:54:42 PM »

Loved the way you locked the other thread so you could ensure you had the last word, Jarmo. Didn't strike me as pathetic at all!

Do you honestly think I give a flying fuck if you find my posts pathetic or not?

For the record: It was your pals who weren't interested in discussing the things said in the Q article, not me.

Just wondering, what did you mean by your "something will probably change soon" comment in this thread?:
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=44237.msg900745#msg900745

So far the only "change" I've seen is this websites administrator make a concerted effort to join the ranks of Jim 'Beaver' Bob, Mad-at-Nascar and NicoRourke in a rather paltry and transparent effort to knock VR down a peg or two.

If Velvet Revolver's imminent release of their second album stirs up this much bitterness and frustration, maybe it'd be better if you just shut this section down all together?

beer

Less PR for VR on this board.

Jarmo, many of us have been her for a long ass time and appreciate your forum. 
But lately you seem so pissed off lately.  Why the fuck do you care soo freaking much to get in petty ass arguments over stupid shit.  You never used to.  Falcon does a great job of keeping things under control over here on this portion of the board.  For a long time, the only news that came out was in this section.  Its great that you have a VR thread because so many of us are fans of members of GNR that are no longer in GNR. So we like to keep tabs of what they are doing.  You are the founder and moderator, but lately, you have become more of the type that needs moderated.  I agree, comparing an album to Exile on Main St. is pretty ballsy, but, no much worse to comparing Chinese Democracy to Physical Graffeti and The Wall.  This is the most dysfunctional board for the most dysfunctional band in the world. 

Good luck. 

Pissed off?

Wrong......

Am I being less of a nice guy to certain kinds of posters? Sure.

Being nice to jerks didn't work out..... I learned that.

Once again, I'll tell you what happened.

In 2004 VR was fun, the album was ok, the live shows were fun.

In 2006, GN'R was back. I realized, VR was just a substitute.

I tried to listen to Contraband again recently, and I just found out boring and not that great.....

When I see people coming to a Guns N' Roses message board to talk shit about Guns N' Roses, I might have problems with that because I can't relate to what the fuck they're doing.

Now, you might say I'm doing the same thing.

But you're wrong, I didn't go to a VR forum, I'm still posting on a GN'R forum. Everything here is supposed to be from the perspective of a GN'R fan.

I don't mean a GN'R fan who thinks the band died and loves VR because it's got "the real Gunners" in it.

If you have a problem with the fact that some people here might not enjoy Scott Weiland's solo album or think Gilby's solo albums are classics, then you might need to look for a Weiland forum and a Gilby forum.....

We're here for GN'R. This section was created for those who are curious of what the former members are doing. That doesn't mean this is supposed to be a place of Weiland worship.

He wasn't even in GN'R!

By that logic, everybody should worship people who played in Adler's Appetite too.

Also Jarmo, why the hell do you care about what people say about you on other boards?  No need to be so insecure.  You have a great site!  Don't worry about what others say.

Is that sarcasm? I hope so, because I haven't paid attention to what other sites do or say about me for the past 10.5 years.

I find most of the comments made about me amusing since they're so fucking wrong and lame. Says a lot about the person posting in my opinion.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 09:57:22 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2007, 10:19:51 PM »

Jarmo, you commented on the other thead that you were aware of the people talking shit about you on other boards.

Jarmo, two wrongs don't make a right.? Lets talk bad about someone (VR) cause I can, cause its a "GNR" board, but don't talk bad about GNR... Hmmmm.....?

I mean, you don't come after me at all.? So I don't have a beef, but, I just am not used to seeing you post with such little substance or class.? You are the fucking founder and Moderator.? NO NEED TO GO TO THE LEVEL OF PEOPLE YOU DON'T LIKE.? Do you get my fucking point??

If you want everyone to hate you, which seems to be what is happening, than don't be a fucking asshole.? Or, you will see a lot of old posters leaving from this lame ass shit.? Now, I am not one of those people, but where have Dave, James, Mike, Younggunner, and everyone else gone too?? Your forum is only as good as your posters.? Like a talk radio show is only as good as the callers.?

You have now become the topic, not VR, or GNR, but now Jarmo is the topic of discussion on a GNR board.? Interesting.? I thought we were here to talk about GNR and more specifically, VR in this part of the board.?

Am I the only objective fucker here that sees this??

Again Jarmo, "I LOVE YOUR SITE", but sometimes you can be wrong and out of line.

Falcon, sorry, I forgot about the pm.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 10:23:14 PM by Smoking Guns » Logged
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2007, 10:47:01 PM »

i wish jarmo would just close this section down and the few trouble makers who only care about VR can go to

http://www.velvetrevolverforum.com

since then ther would be nothing here for them.
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2007, 10:48:54 PM »

Agreed.
This board is for GN'R. Leave.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2007, 10:53:13 PM »

i wish jarmo would just close this section down and the few trouble makers who only care about VR can go to

http://www.velvetrevolverforum.com

since then ther would be nothing here for them.

Great Idea!  The convienence of this site is hard to beat cause you can get updated on your two favorite bands at one time!
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2007, 10:57:57 PM »

But it doesn't have anything to do with GN'R so why keep it here?
If you want to stay updated on VR, go find a fucking VR site already.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2007, 11:55:56 PM »

ditto..
VR talk will be better in a place totally focused to VR..

why we should have a section focused in band where most of his bandmembers doesnt stop bashing GNR/Axl, the REAL reason why this forum exists and most of us are here...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 12:00:48 AM by Pepe666 » Logged

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: