Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:54:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Hey jarmo,
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hey jarmo,  (Read 16817 times)
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007, 12:23:59 AM »

Jarmo, you commented on the other thead that you were aware of the people talking shit about you on other boards.

Jarmo, two wrongs don't make a right.? Lets talk bad about someone (VR) cause I can, cause its a "GNR" board, but don't talk bad about GNR... Hmmmm.....?

I mean, you don't come after me at all.? So I don't have a beef, but, I just am not used to seeing you post with such little substance or class.? You are the fucking founder and Moderator.? NO NEED TO GO TO THE LEVEL OF PEOPLE YOU DON'T LIKE.? Do you get my fucking point??

If you want everyone to hate you, which seems to be what is happening, than don't be a fucking asshole.? Or, you will see a lot of old posters leaving from this lame ass shit.? Now, I am not one of those people, but where have Dave, James, Mike, Younggunner, and everyone else gone too?? Your forum is only as good as your posters.? Like a talk radio show is only as good as the callers.?

You have now become the topic, not VR, or GNR, but now Jarmo is the topic of discussion on a GNR board.? Interesting.? I thought we were here to talk about GNR and more specifically, VR in this part of the board.?

Am I the only objective fucker here that sees this??

Again Jarmo, "I LOVE YOUR SITE", but sometimes you can be wrong and out of line.

Falcon, sorry, I forgot about the pm.

Ha ! you see Jarmo?  Im not the only one who thinks like this.

I was going to add to this comment but I realize it has everything I wanted to say.
Good post. ok

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Dead Flower
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2007, 01:35:58 AM »

Your forum is only as good as your posters.  Like a talk radio show is only as good as the callers.

What's that old saying about measuring a man by the company he keeps?

Jim 'Beaver' Bob, Mad-at-Nascar, NicoRourke, Warchild ... hmmmm ...  Undecided

Still, I guess they tow the company line when it comes to NuGnR.

Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2007, 03:13:59 AM »

i wish jarmo would just close this section down and the few trouble makers who only care about VR can go to

http://www.velvetrevolverforum.com

since then ther would be nothing here for them.

AGAIN...That would be useless because you would also have to shutdown the ex-gunner section since talk about VR would simply move from one section to another...

Some people are just making a problem out of something that wasn't even a problem to begin with...

*Edit: why was this thread posted in the VR section in the first place?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 03:25:09 AM by Grouse » Logged
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2007, 03:47:45 AM »

Your forum is only as good as your posters.  Like a talk radio show is only as good as the callers.

there is no such thing as "NuGnR".  Get the fuck over it already.   Why don't you take your NuGnR back to MyGnR where that shit is condoned.    We actually support the band here.   People like you are nothing but pests, a fucking annoyance.    You clearly have no interest here other than to criticize the way the board is run, so go!  its very simple.

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2007, 04:39:02 AM »

Your forum is only as good as your posters.? Like a talk radio show is only as good as the callers.

Jim 'Beaver' Bob, Mad-at-Nascar, NicoRourke, Warchild ... hmmmm ...? Undecided

hihi you don't make things easyer

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2007, 05:11:55 AM »

hihi you don't make things easyer

exactly, he's a fucking troll.  he is the root of the problem at hand.   not just him, BUT since he singled me out I'll go ahead and make him the posterboy    he's nothing but a Slash loving troll who is bitter than he left GNR and that Axl kept it going and 10 years later still trolls Guns N' Roses sites with his lame one line cracks and his "NuGnR" bullshit.    I've seen plenty of his stuff to know this, he doesn't post here much because he knows he wouldn't last because he doesn't belong.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 05:13:50 AM by Jim Bob » Logged
TheMole
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2007, 05:26:29 AM »

Hehehehe...

I got into a pretty decent discussion with Jarmo about this, not so long ago. I think some of you might remember.
During my posts and rebuttals, I mainly used quotes and analogies to try and convince our good founder that he was basically using double standards and being the pot who calls the kettle black. I used the usual arsenal of standard Jarmo quotes (like the "what's with the piano" thing he keeps on bringing up), along with some things specific to the thread he was posting in at the time. I mentioned the Merk letter being censored for no reason whatsoever, I mentioned that in censoring that kind of shit he accomplishes nothing but breeding a crop of "yes-men", who aren't allowed to think for themselves. I mentioned that removing public information just because it's someone else's point of view deprives people the ability to read both sides of the story and make their minds up for themselves.

I posted all that and more, in a polite, understanding and respecting manner.

My post was removed.

Just like that...

Not even a private message explaining why...

I call that bullshit, to be honest. And I don't care about being banned anymore. I come here for all the sections, not just the nuGNR section. I mainly love the VR, Ex-Gunners, Nice Boys Don't Play Rock And Roll, Appetite For Collection and Guns N' Roses sections, but I appreciate all of them. If the focus shifts even more toward nuGNR news only ('cause you can't call a thread of people posting how great something is a discussion, can you?), this site will become next to worthless. Not a threat, more like a prediction.

So in the end, I gather Jarmo is that guy in high school that changed the rules in every game he played when he wasn't winning. He is that guy who threw a fit when things didn't go his way; and now that he runs a pretty successful site, he enjoys his moment of glory an wallows in his own self indulgence, abusing what little power he has over his community. I used to respect him, but since Guns' resurrection he started losing it, little by little... and now I can finally say there is none left.

So, my question to you guys is: what is the best alternative for this forum? A place where Guns and VR are treated with equal respect, everyones point of view is appreciated, nothing is censored (except copyrighted material, of course), where guys like tomass74, Grouse, Wooody, FunkyMonkey, estebanf, RichardNixon, mikegiuliana, and the many others I like to read on this forum are left free to comment and speak their mind? Is Roses of Velvet a reasonable place? What about gnrsource, I recently got a pm invite to join them, based on my posts here, that's a good sign, isn't it?

See y'all, and keep respecting all GNR members, previous or current.
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2007, 05:33:39 AM »

I recently got a pm invite to join them, based on my posts here, that's a good sign, isn't it?

I believe the "based on your posts" thing was just a standard message that was sent to everyone. I'm thinking that because I got one too hihi

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2007, 06:59:01 AM »

I recently got a pm invite to join them, based on my posts here, that's a good sign, isn't it?

I believe the "based on your posts" thing was just a standard message that was sent to everyone. I'm thinking that because I got one too hihi

And me too hihi

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2007, 07:20:16 AM »

What about gnrsource, I recently got a pm invite to join them, based on my posts here, that's a good sign, isn't it?

Did it say "I've noticed you've made alot of good posts here, I want to invite you to a board called gnrsource.com"? God, you are so special rofl

Go join either of those tiny communities, if you want activity and solid news and facts then HTGTH is the place, but I guess since you signed up for a site where you obviously have a big problem with the rules, so long sucker! beer

gone. IMHO just like everything else he recorded for the band.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2007, 07:21:00 AM »

there is no such thing as "NuGnR". ?Get the fuck over it already. ? Why don't you take your NuGnR back to MyGnR where that shit is condoned. ? ?We actually support the band here. ? People like you are nothing but pests, a fucking annoyance. ? ?You clearly have no interest here other than to criticize the way the board is run, so go! ?its very simple.

Great post! People who refer to Guns N' Roses as "nuGNR" aren't even worth spending time on.

See y'all, and keep respecting all GNR members, previous or current.

Don't let the door hit ya on your way out! peace

gone. IMHO just like everything else he recorded for the band.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2007, 07:38:13 AM »

Jarmo, you commented on the other thead that you were aware of the people talking shit about you on other boards.

Being aware and letting it affect me is two different things.

Jarmo, two wrongs don't make a right.  Lets talk bad about someone (VR) cause I can, cause its a "GNR" board, but don't talk bad about GNR... Hmmmm..... 

Well, get used to it.

If their lead singer wants to talk shit about GN'R, he and his fans shouldn't expect GN'R to treat him as a Golden God.

Or, you will see a lot of old posters leaving from this lame ass shit.  Now, I am not one of those people, but where have Dave, James, Mike, Younggunner, and everyone else gone too?  Your forum is only as good as your posters.  Like a talk radio show is only as good as the callers. 

Dave wanted to be a martyr.

He was posting about being banned here and not visiting months ago. What happene? He came back to post something he shouldn't have and I banned him. Just like he claimed had happened months ago.

His dream came true. Now he can keep posting his "GN'R could make a video for Better using live footage from 2006 because I told them so" posts elsewhere.

Some of the other posters aren't even interested in GN'R anymore, so why would they come to a GN'R board?

I don't feel like I wanna read "I'm not gonna support this band until the album is out" over and over again. Or reading posts by these people whining about things because they so fucking "objective". Objective? More like frustrated and not being honest to admit it.

So you start blaming the band you're supposed to support.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2007, 07:43:51 AM »

this should be in the section down the bottom really....

any mods gonna move it, its just another silly "im gonna start a revolution against the mods" thread.

html sucks
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2007, 09:05:21 AM »

The only bitterness around here comes from the ones who cannot accept the new band.
The rest of us are looking to the future. Being stuck in the past must feel bitter, yeah. no

Whatever.. Jarmo clearly instigated the demise of that last thread whether he brought up Gn'R or not.. And to reply to one of your posts on the last thread that was locked..

Yes the official VR forum does have a Gn'R section....

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2007, 10:39:45 AM »

The only bitterness around here comes from the ones who cannot accept the new band.
The rest of us are looking to the future. Being stuck in the past must feel bitter, yeah. no

Whatever.. Jarmo clearly instigated the demise of that last thread whether he brought up Gn'R or not.. And to reply to one of your posts on the last thread that was locked..

Where everyone bashes Axl, who would have guessed.  Shocked
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2007, 10:56:41 AM »

Jim 'Beaver' Bob, Mad-at-Nascar, NicoRourke, Warchild ... hmmmm ...? Undecided

That's fucking unbelievable. Being singled out for being a GN'R fan on a GN'R board.

It's just fucking unbelievable.

What's even funnier is the fact that I never insulted VR or wrote shit about them. What is true is that I don't like Weiland's music, I don't like the band's music, IMO there's nothing creative. They are sucking what they've done in previous bands.

And It's true, I have a problem with the acts & talks of Sorum and Weiland. But hey, It's my fucking right !

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2007, 12:46:10 PM »

Like what happens here with Slash in the VR section, big surprise.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 01:21:01 PM by Genesis » Logged

Fuck 'Em All.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2007, 01:08:11 PM »

Like what happens here with Slash in the VR section, big surprise.

I was talking about Scott Weiland and apparently I'm not allowed to have an opinion on the guy because I happen to be an administrator.

I asked a very simple question, and some of the VR fans brought GN'R into the thread, only Grouse answered the question I asked. Go and read it before you keep whining.

Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2007, 01:20:27 PM »

I was talking about Scott Weiland and apparently I'm not allowed to have an opinion on the guy because I happen to be an administrator.

I asked a very simple question, and some of the VR fans brought GN'R into the thread, only Grouse answered the question I asked. Go and read it before you keep whining.

Roll Eyes

/jarmo

What the fuck are you talking about? I was referring to chineseblues post that Axl gets slagged on the VR board. Pardon me, for quoting the whole thing. I've edited the post happy?  Roll Eyes

Fuck 'Em All.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2007, 01:31:48 PM »

This thread is talking in general about the VR section, and you mentioned Slash.

I mentioned that even questioning Scott Weiland will get the VR fans to start talking about GN'R/Axl....

/jarmo

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: