Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:36:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Board Gallery thread - post your pics
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 193 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Board Gallery thread - post your pics  (Read 485151 times)
kathryn2662
« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2005, 12:30:30 PM »

That is what pms or for or maybe you should get the admin to start up a Hey Sexy thread,you could save the action for there Wink Tongue

Haha wow, if you think that is sexy talk and taking it too far on a post, are you 9?? trust me, there's no action goin on anywhere.

Kiss
kathryn2662
« Reply #101 on: August 12, 2005, 12:35:10 PM »

Quote from: Emerald Blues on Today at 11:25:27 AM
Rocket Queen did he show you his prick sorry I mean pic in the end?

Ohh wait I totally get it now, I just saw that you are a girl, that explains everything, it totally makes sense why you are posting these now.  Haha  Kiss
Emerald Blues
Opening Act

something has died

« Reply #102 on: August 12, 2005, 12:37:36 PM »

That is what pms or for or maybe you should get the admin to start up a Hey Sexy thread,you could save the action for there Wink Tongue

Haha wow, if you think that is sexy talk and taking it too far on a post, are you 9?? trust me, there's no action goin on anywhere.

Kiss

busted you got me I'm 9 Roll Eyes
I just meant do the flirting in pms or start a thread solely up for that purpose titled Hey Sexy,follow me now??
I hate it when the pic threads turn into now stop flirting and quoting,you can't be arsed to look through the pages..
Emerald Blues
Opening Act

something has died

« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2005, 12:42:08 PM »

Quote from: Emerald Blues on Today at 11:25:27 AM
Rocket Queen did he show you his prick sorry I mean pic in the end?

Ohh wait I totally get it now, I just saw that you are a girl, that explains everything, it totally makes sense why you are posting these now.? Haha? Kiss

Care to share with the rest,I was joking around you do have a sense of humour right??
Sweetheart not all of us seek validation by posting our pic in forums to get attention.The rest of us our confident in ourselves we don't need approval from others..If you hadn't have ran your mouth off I was going to say you look quite good actually.I don't think that head of yours need to get any bigger,might need a pin to pop it though Kiss
kathryn2662
« Reply #104 on: August 12, 2005, 12:48:06 PM »

Kiss

busted you got me I'm 9 Roll Eyes
I just meant do the flirting in pms or start a thread solely up for that purpose titled Hey Sexy,follow me now??
I hate it when the pic threads turn into now stop flirting and quoting,you can't be arsed to look through the pages..

and by the way, thats not flirting
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #105 on: August 12, 2005, 12:48:35 PM »

Everyone gather-round, c-c-c-catfight!
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #106 on: August 12, 2005, 12:49:52 PM »

Come on guys, easy, it's just a pic thread. Let's stick to the topic, thanks. Btw Rocket Queen you're hot!

kathryn2662
« Reply #107 on: August 12, 2005, 12:50:26 PM »

Woah no need to get defensive, I wasnt even being serious or had an attitude. ?That is why I put smiley faces. ?So as far as I am considered your last post was irrelevant and I'll forget it. ?Thank you for the compliment though. ?Trust me, Im not a concieted or self centered person at all, I even said what I thought of myself before I posted it. ?And um, I dont need a bunch of people online for approval. ?I didnt post my pic for attention or approval, you do know what thread you were under right? ?I posted my pic just like everyone else does, because I couldnt figure out at the time how the gallery worked. ?Sorry everyone makes a big deal (in a bad way, cause someone else said somethin in another topic) when I post one pic, yet everyone else can, ?
kathryn2662
« Reply #108 on: August 12, 2005, 12:51:31 PM »

Come on guys, easy, it's just a pic thread. Let's stick to the topic, thanks. Btw Rocket Queen you're hot!

thank you Smiley
Emerald Blues
Opening Act

something has died

« Reply #109 on: August 12, 2005, 12:55:10 PM »

Woah no need to get defensive, I wasnt even being serious or had an attitude. ?That is why I put smiley faces. ?So as far as I am considered your last post was irrelevant and I'll forget it. ?Thank you for the compliment though. ?Trust me, Im not a concieted or self centered person at all, I even said what I thought of myself before I posted it. ?And um, I dont need a bunch of people online for approval. ?I didnt post my pic for attention or approval, you do know what thread you were under right? ?I posted my pic just like everyone else does, because I couldnt figure out at the time how the gallery worked. ?Sorry everyone makes a big deal (in a bad way, cause someone else said somethin in another topic) when I post one pic, yet everyone else can, ?

I wasn't the one getting defensive here..Yeah you had attitude,you know it too...
I was joking around you chose to read what you may into it..
If you can dish it out be preparred to take it hun.

I am not going to hijack this thread any longer maybe you and I should start up a Hey Bitch one! Tongue
kathryn2662
« Reply #110 on: August 12, 2005, 01:00:30 PM »

Trust me that is FAR from my attitude, there is no question when I have an attitude.  And haha Im not some person who is gonna start, or continue for this matter, an online argument, or even CARE.  I didnt have an attitude, but there was slight defense because yeah I did read your post wrong and I didnt know that you were joking, so I replied in my own defense, but not with an attitude and not with any notion that I cared what so ever that you were being rude to me (though now I knew you werent, but you are now).  I dont know you are, this is the INTERNET, so I reeeeeeeeally dont care whether you like me or not from now on.  I mean come on now, you think me mildly saying something back is bitchy, and you think what I said before is flirting?!  Far from it, TRUST ME

I dont have a problem with you because this is the internettttt, who cares.  But if you have a problem with me then dont write back or talk to me or about me.

End of topic.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #111 on: August 12, 2005, 03:01:55 PM »

Rocketqueen, great posts. Some words of advice: Ignore Emerald. The only way these childish insults and arguments are going to stop is if people start ignoring the sources it spews from.

Emerald Blues
Opening Act

something has died

« Reply #112 on: August 12, 2005, 03:21:23 PM »

Rocketqueen, great posts. Some words of advice: Ignore Emerald. The only way these childish insults and arguments are going to stop is if people start ignoring the sources it spews from.

I didn't insult her..I only was joking around not my fault you don't get my sense of humour..
She is pretty granted..

If she had not off posted her pic you would not jump so quickly to defend her.
RQ is quite capable of defending herself she doesn't need you to stand up for her..She's not helpless,her mouth has showed us that already...

Bitch on heat always attracts the hound dogs don't you think?

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #113 on: August 12, 2005, 03:37:24 PM »

Yeah, she is beautiful. But thats not why I defended her. I talk to many people on this site who dont have pics, and jump to their defense when its warranted. You were way out of line with some of your comments. There was no reason to say the things you said. You and several others are dragging this forum into the mud. I will ignore you from now on.

kathryn2662
« Reply #114 on: August 12, 2005, 04:07:41 PM »

Yeah well, it didnt sound like she was joking when I read it, and even when I re-read it, I dunno I dont think that's appropriate to say either way, but if she says she was joking then Im going to take her word for it.  But as for people who keep using my looks against me, I dont really care, because that just goes to show how much people freak out and think every little thing has to do with it.  I mean it's kinda funny (ironic) how much bad/good attention Ive gotten after I posted my pic.  It really shows how much subtance people have.  As for Emerald keeping using reference to my looks, I really and honestly dont care, I just dont understand how people cant get over simple stupid things when it's even at the lowest of an online argument.  As for off-posting my pic, am I confused to which thread this was?  Did other people posting their pics throw me off?  And please let me know if Im crazy or do I post my pics all the time like that one boy said?
Defending myself? mmm, not really.  There's nothing to defend because I do not feel threatened nor offended, Im just calling it like is and how I feel.
And emerald and all the others can keep the insults coming, and I really dont care, I dont have a problem with them so Im gonna treat them like I do, I'll be just as nice to them as anyone else.  Smiley
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #115 on: August 12, 2005, 04:58:31 PM »

Ok, we got it now. It was a joke.

Now, back to the topic.....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2005, 12:25:52 PM »

Rocket Queen, I don't know why I always thought that you were about 14...

...(as in I actually did)...

...But man. You're one good looking girl/chick/babe/bitch. (Which one do you prefer? Oh, 'lady' is an option, too)

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
kathryn2662
« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2005, 01:06:16 PM »

Rocket Queen, I don't know why I always thought that you were about 14...

...(as in I actually did)...

...But man. You're one good looking girl/chick/babe/bitch. (Which one do you prefer? Oh, 'lady' is an option, too)

Hahah.  Thanks Kiss .  I'd prefer any.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #118 on: August 13, 2005, 06:29:52 PM »

I sent in two new pics

One is of my Axl Tattoo

the other is a regular pic of my face.

I was gonna show a little skin but my woman wouldnt let me smoking smoking

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #119 on: August 14, 2005, 02:24:21 PM »

I was gonna show a little skin but my woman wouldnt let me smoking smoking

Shucks

crying

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 193 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: