Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:44:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  BUY Product
| | |-+  Possible new layout for gunsnroses.com
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Possible new layout for gunsnroses.com  (Read 3939 times)
kever20
Headliner

Here Today...

« on: April 11, 2007, 10:14:49 PM »

All right... Long story short... I had the URL http://gunsnrosesonline.com/ bookmarked on my computer when the site had that cool looking grey Chinese flag, and I kept the link, as it would relay to the actual GNR site (gunsnroses.com). I wanted to see the actual announcement about Tommy, so I used the link naturally. You can imagine my suprise when I found that the link http://gunsnrosesonline.com/ contains the exact same content of the other page, but it is in a much more professional style. It's very cool! Check it before they remove it. I'll take screenshots just in case.

(I didn't think that the topic had been addressed yet. Delete if it has.)

/Kevin

Convicted for murder,
The bastards run free
Out on parole, out on the prowl
Freed on the bail paid by the thief
Justice supreme, the liars all ream
Tatu
Rocker

God

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 10:19:54 PM »

It's seems like another official site but with the same stuff. So, i don't care.

You really know who's Maradona!
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 12:01:01 AM »

I've been in contact with the admin of this site for quite a bit. He informed me this would be going up soon.

It is NOT official.
EFISH
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 12:04:45 AM »

I've been in contact with the admin of this site for quite a bit. He informed me this would be going up soon.

It is NOT official.
Damn. Becuase it looks really cool. And some of the artwork used for that site is similiar to the other stuff I've seen on the official page but different, ya know. He must be hella good with photoshop.

So pretty much his site is like a copy of the official one, just a different layout? Strange.
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 12:12:40 AM »

It is NOT official.
Damn. Becuase it looks really cool. And some of the artwork used for that site is similiar to the other stuff I've seen on the official page but different, ya know. He must be hella good with photoshop.

So pretty much his site is like a copy of the official one, just a different layout? Strange.

Kind of, the idea was it could be better to navigate and it has a search function. He's definately an amazing website designer, especially his work with flash. I don't know if I should say too much, but there is a new design (should be amazing, given is previous work) in the works, no forecast for a launch date though.

EDIT:

The Del article is on there, if I'm not mistaken.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 12:16:26 AM by Robman? » Logged
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 06:16:53 AM »

it's in a blog style

very cool design
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 07:33:43 PM by Nik? » Logged

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 04:07:52 PM »

It is NOT official.

Kind of, the idea was it could be better to navigate and it has a search function. He's definately an amazing website designer, especially his work with flash. I don't know if I should say too much, but there is a new design (should be amazing, given is previous work) in the works, no forecast for a launch date though.

EDIT:

Yes the Del article is on there. Def not official Wink
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2007, 08:23:32 AM »

it was cool reading that (del article) again, i had forgotten some parts  beer nice find
Edward Rose
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 12:32:07 AM »

It is NOT official.

EDIT:

I wonder why that webmaster didn't snag the set list picture with "Perfect Crime" on it for the Del article.  Huh
EFISH
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2007, 12:48:16 AM »

It is NOT official.

EDIT:

I wonder why that webmaster didn't snag the set list picture with "Perfect Crime" on it for the Del article.  Huh
Yeah, and that picture's still hosted on the www.gunsnroses.com site. Along with the other "banished" pictures. Lazy webmaster.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: