Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:41:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  unseen 32 seconds of 2002 VMA rehearsals
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: unseen 32 seconds of 2002 VMA rehearsals  (Read 18546 times)
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2007, 01:07:59 PM »

who honestly cares about this footage? it prolly sucks
NO IT DOESN'T SUCK!? ITS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT ITS OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING TRULY AMAZING

So you've seen the full rehearsal?
No but you don't need to to predict its something legendary

are you being serious Undecided hihi
if youre a big fan like myself youd understand

You really think your pm to velvet is going to earn his trust. Come on. This guy has been dealing with the big horders for ever. He is not going to care what you have to say.

Forget it the deal is off, In a few months people will try and buy it again. No way velvet is going to do anymore dealings with this issue being hot right now.

Plus this is a public site, he reads everything here.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2007, 01:08:38 PM »

then tell the truth dude u want it for yourself to hoard or get just due to get what u want that makes u a hoard just as him

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2007, 01:10:32 PM »

ok this thread is now out of control, it wasnt meant to escalate into a piss taking session

i'm not taking a piss...jusut wondering why people are getting their panty's wet because of a few minutes of gnr rehearsing....axl prolly doesnt even sing half the time....and i even doubt they play the whole medley all the way through....i jsut cant see any reason to get excited over a soundcheck no

wanna see BH in a differnt mask? i mean for real whats gonna be exciting about it? I'd prolly watch it once and delete it

sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2007, 01:11:56 PM »

NO IT DOESN'T SUCK!? ITS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT ITS OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING TRULY AMAZING

I bow to your undying loyalty Roll Eyes its a damn rehearsal thats it....geez...tell me what your expectations are that makes you think its so "legendary" hihi

"legendary"

no way shape or form just a piece of history over priced by a jerk that works or worked at mtv

POST OF THE THREAD ? peace

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2007, 01:14:19 PM »

nobody is getting wet pants, its just nice to see new footage that we've waited years to see!  I think the songs are played in full because if you look at gnrontour.com the songs are listed differently on both vma rehearsals and the actual vmas, one has the songs listed in commas and the other has the songs listed with forward slashes, surely implying bits of the songs were played the actual night and the whole songs were played at the rehearsals, ive heard its 40 minutes long, axl is dressed weird and theres a chance axl says many interesting things during the rehearsals, so its gotta be good in those ways surely

@ Birmingham NEC, UK 25.07.06
@ Birmingham NEC, UK 17.10.10

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87
www.freewebs.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2007, 01:16:40 PM »

NO IT DOESN'T SUCK!  ITS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT ITS OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING TRULY AMAZING

You really think your pm to velvet is going to earn his trust. Come on. This guy has been dealing with the big horders for ever. He is not going to care what you have to say.

Forget it the deal is off, In a few months people will try and buy it again. No way velvet is going to do anymore dealings with this issue being hot right now.

well if youre so sure you know velvet that well, then i didnt tell you about a time when i emailed him a few months back, there was a time when he sounded like he was thinking about offering it me, i said how hard it would be for me to raise such cash and he said 'no worries, i completely understand your respone, i probably wouldnt pay that much myself, what kind of offer would be more suitable?'

got ya there didnt i

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2007, 01:20:04 PM »

less than 500.00 is my opinion on that offer

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2007, 01:22:52 PM »

nobody is getting wet pants, its just nice to see new footage that we've waited years to see!? I think the songs are played in full because if you look at gnrontour.com the songs are listed differently on both vma rehearsals and the actual vmas, one has the songs listed in commas and the other has the songs listed with forward slashes, surely implying bits of the songs were played the actual night and the whole songs were played at the rehearsals, ive heard its 40 minutes long, axl is dressed weird and theres a chance axl says many interesting things during the rehearsals, so its gotta be good in those ways surely

what he gonna say interesting? "Oh Robin is too low in the mix" or "Shut the fuck up and play the damn song Brain". regardless, enjoy the $1200 practice session and if you get it be sure to do a review for us...but i seriously think your hopes are way to high peace hey maybe you and the other hoarders could giggle on the phone together that none of us lesser fans have seen it Tongue

sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2007, 01:23:25 PM »

well if youre so sure you know velvet that well, then i didnt tell you about a time when i emailed him a few months back, there was a time when he sounded like he was thinking about offering it me, i said how hard it would be for me to raise such cash and he said 'no worries, i completely understand your respone, i probably wouldnt pay that much myself, what kind of offer would be more suitable?'

got ya there didnt i

No you got shit, grow up kid.

I saw the threads last year and the year before and the year before. Including your post. Velvet has had many many conversation with guys trying to get stuff. Only people with money get anything out of him.

It is fact that others have bought from him before. I have all his contac info also. Big deal you sent him an email. I do not want it because I think 2002 was a nightmare to me.

GNR is active why would anybody be willing to pay money for something in the past. Especially 1200 bucks for this crap.

So what would you do with it when you get it. You would hord it also. Tell me you would not I already know you are a liar ?

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2007, 01:24:01 PM »

what kind of offer would be more suitable?'

$5 .... maybe

gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2007, 01:27:21 PM »

yeah i agree $1200 is too much but its better knowing there is a way of getting it still

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2007, 01:27:56 PM »

got ya there didnt i

I saw the threads last year and the year before and the year before. Including your post. Velvet has had many many conversation with guys trying to get stuff. Only people with money get anything out of him.

It is fact that others have bought from him before. I have all his contac info also. Big deal you sent him an email. I do not want it because I think 2002 was a nightmare to me.

GNR is active why would anybody be willing to pay money for something in the past. Especially 1200 bucks for this crap.

So what would you do with it when you get it. You would hord it also. Tell me you would not I already know you are a liar ?

amen s.s.

gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2007, 01:29:24 PM »

NO IT DOESN'T SUCK!  ITS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT ITS OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING TRULY AMAZING

got ya there didnt i

So what would you do with it when you get it. You would hord it also. Tell me you would not I already know you are a liar 

would you give out all his contact info? cuz i need to talk to him more directly, this way id find all this out for myself

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2007, 01:31:48 PM »

Nope it is against the rules of the board? hihi

Plus you would not be fast enough to contact him, Axl would have his lawyers on him first

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2007, 01:33:45 PM »

Nope it is against the rules of the board  hihi

Plus you would not be fast enough to contact him, Axl would have his lawyers on him first
meaning what? velvet wouldnt have chance to respond to closer contact?

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2007, 01:35:47 PM »

got ya there didnt i

So what would you do with it when you get it. You would hord it also. Tell me you would not I already know you are a liar?

would you give out all his contact info? cuz i need to talk to him more directly, this way id find all this out for myself

if u can not believe what this board tells u on him well that shows u do not trust no 1
the only reason cbgb ?got out is paul cromwell was selling on ebay he bought a dvd then the guy pffered cb's to him but it was a 13 dvd to 1 deal i know i was there i saw the mails i was part of it
jm and others tried to keep it hidden but we brought it out

sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2007, 01:38:17 PM »

Nope it is against the rules of the board? hihi

meaning what? velvet wouldnt have chance to respond to closer contact?

Meaning you and I are little fish in a big sea. You have no chance unless you got 1500 laying around to give away. It has been tries hundreds of times.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2007, 01:39:35 PM »

raising money to get to that goal only promotes more selling by tapers / horders / filmers.

A few hundred to cover cost is one thing more then that is selling and wrong

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Mr Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2007, 02:17:29 PM »

I wouldn't mind seeing this, though it's probably the least interesting sounding thing that velvet1223 has.

He actually has the rehearsals frm the Ritz 88 show as well, now THAT would be great to watch.
gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2007, 02:27:31 PM »

I wouldn't mind seeing this, though it's probably the least interesting sounding thing that velvet1223 has.

He actually has the rehearsals frm the Ritz 88 show as well, now THAT would be great to watch.
thank you, glad youre one of the few that hasnt criticised my interest in it

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: