Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:27:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  unseen 32 seconds of 2002 VMA rehearsals
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: unseen 32 seconds of 2002 VMA rehearsals  (Read 18544 times)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2007, 02:31:50 PM »

it's probably the least interesting sounding thing that velvet1223 has.

i guess you missed this part hihi

gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2007, 02:33:18 PM »

it's probably the least interesting sounding thing that velvet1223 has.

i guess you missed this part hihi
surely we're all entitled to our own opinions regarding what gnr bootlegs we are interested in....

@ Birmingham NEC, UK 25.07.06
@ Birmingham NEC, UK 17.10.10

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87
www.freewebs.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2007, 03:38:06 PM »

I also don't think it's worth that amount of money. fuck that hoarder rofl

estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2007, 04:32:15 PM »

I'd like to see this in full, would give a great insight into the inner workings of the band at that time when there was so much secrecy and nobody knew what was going on.

gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2007, 04:45:07 PM »

I'd like to see this in full, would give a great insight into the inner workings of the band at that time when there was so much secrecy and nobody knew what was going on.
well said man

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2007, 05:13:11 PM »

i like bootlegs do not get me wrong i do pay for my share of stuff trust me.
i hate hoarders as well as the next guy.
but i do not believe it is worth 1200.00
i wanna see all boots but not for that price
we all have interests in what we like in boots. i like it all rehearsels demoes concerts. but i will not put out over 1200.00 for 40 min of stuff if the ritz was thrown in maybe .

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
ben9785
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2007, 06:51:54 PM »

My opinion on this..

Sure, would be a great item to have as a collectable. Pretty rare to find such extensive (Well I'm assuming this rehearsal footage lasts for about 40 minutes at least) footage of a band working behind the scenes, especially Guns N Roses and also considering the timeframe of when this event occured.. Would be cool to see how they work in rehearsals, what songs they did, what they were considering for the broadcast etc..

$1200? That's a shitload to pay just for some rehearsal footage. The fact that it has, to my knowledge been successfully ripped off from MTV vault / archives makes it one of those considerably rare videos that you could only dream about MTV releasing or some crazy plan of 'breaking into MTV and stealing it'.. but that is also the exact reason why you wouldn't want to commit a serious price like $1200 to purchasing it.. not only because that is a ridiculous amount of money to pay.. but the seller is hoarding MTV licensed material.. couldn't there be a legality involved?

As i say, While it would be fucking great to have this footage for its value and significance, especially with so many likeminded bootleggers/hoarders around, I don't think we want to humour them anymore in taking such a price offer seriously, and also, maybe it would be best for the sake of the fans and their money to bring this 'deal' to the attention of somebody working with the band..
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 06:53:25 PM by ben114 » Logged
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2007, 07:18:47 PM »

Very cool! Thank you to both Phrozen Inferno and MR W, AXL ROSE!  ok

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
yioryo
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2007, 08:15:41 PM »

Question: Is it not illegal to sell this type of stuff?

Who is this velvet1223 guy anyway?
MikeD
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2007, 10:31:34 PM »

Fuck this. Where's the hoarder who has the 2001 HOB. Let's give him $1,200.

Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2007, 10:50:14 PM »

Is it true that the bloke asking for $1200 actually has HOB 2001? Has he proved it to anyone?

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2007, 10:52:41 PM »

Is it true that the bloke asking for $1200 actually has HOB 2001? Has he proved it to anyone?

peace

No, it is not.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2007, 11:21:26 PM »

I would die to watch the whole footage of this thing, but at the same time I think that we, the GNR-bootlegs fans, need to stop giving money to this people. This is getting more a more common, and we are in front of these ridiculous high prices with more every time with frequency. Someday, every bootleg, every person who records a show will come here and comfortably ask for money, without being banned or questiones by anyone.

But that is just my opinion. I will never pay (anymore, I did buy some bootlegs in the past) money for un-official stuff. I can support with some money a filmer (support, not payed vacations...), a tracker or a guy like Timebomb that bought a very expensive silver cd-set like ''Donington Micpad Massacre'' and then shared it with the whole trading community.. But that's my limit, and I think it's fair.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 11:24:21 PM by estebanf » Logged

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
zombux
Legend

« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2007, 02:31:30 AM »

I would die to watch the whole footage of this thing, but at the same time I think that we, the GNR-bootlegs fans, need to stop giving money to this people. This is getting more a more common, and we are in front of these ridiculous high prices with more every time with frequency. Someday, every bootleg, every person who records a show will come here and comfortably ask for money, without being banned or questiones by anyone.

But that is just my opinion. I will never pay (anymore, I did buy some bootlegs in the past) money for un-official stuff. I can support with some money a filmer (support, not payed vacations...), a tracker or a guy like Timebomb that bought a very expensive silver cd-set like ''Donington Micpad Massacre'' and then shared it with the whole trading community.. But that's my limit, and I think it's fair.

I absolutely agree with this. Fuck that guy. Vegas 01 doesn't even exist.

gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2007, 04:08:25 AM »

If we don't get it any other way this year then I think I'll be determined to pay just that $1200 (?600), it all depends on how much you want to see the rehearsals and I'd love to see it as you probably could tell earlier in this thread.  Not for some time I wont be paying that as it will take me a while to raise ?600.

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2007, 04:09:37 AM »

It does exist, there is just maximum security distribution over it

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
zombux
Legend

« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2007, 04:14:09 AM »

there's no proof it exists. it's just *rumored* it could be in Universal Japan vaults, but no proof.

Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2007, 10:51:29 AM »

this guy is actually pretty smart. he knows that most gnr fans are stupid enough to pay that ridiculos amount of money for a rehearsal from 2002.

gnr sucked in 2002. i'd rather just buy a boot from 2006.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2007, 11:32:16 AM »

Sellers love your attitude, keep it up. You are doing nothing but beating the drum for a few more people to jump in and offer you money to help out.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2007, 12:59:10 PM »

Sellers love your attitude, keep it up. You are doing nothing but beating the drum for a few more people to jump in and offer you money to help out.

Can't we all stick together at all with this?  This thread is turning into a thread where people go out of their way to get onto others instead of focusing more on the subject in question!!

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: