Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:19:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Marilyn Manson
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Marilyn Manson  (Read 160031 times)
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #440 on: January 22, 2008, 11:06:47 AM »

twiggy....kinda looks uncool in those live photos, like hes too old to do the make up thing now :/
Just shut your mouth you little shithead. Twiggy looks cool as fuck in those picks. Go jack off on to your Crashdiet albums.

your an * insert word beginning with an A, second word hole* gunner80. its a shame because you like alot of good music.

I can type whatever the hell i think, slong as it isnt completely derogatory such as "twiggy looks like a right old bastard now" i think my comment is a perfectly acceptable post on my opinion that HE doesnt look as cool now. Unlike manson who never seems to look too aged.

You always seem to try and bring up and use my liking of crashdiet in an attempt to offend me somehow. I think you need to grow  up and accept other peoples opinions, there are far more people around here who post much worse comments about artists without showing them respect either.

So kindly piss off gunner80 and perhaps grow up while your at it.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 02:27:57 PM by mrlee » Logged

html sucks
makane
Legend

« Reply #441 on: January 22, 2008, 02:19:10 PM »

twiggy....kinda looks uncool in those live photos, like hes too old to do the make up thing now :/
Just shut your mouth you little shithead. Twiggy looks cool as fuck in those picks. Go jack off on to your Crashdiet albums.

your an asshole gunner80. its a shame because you like alot of good music.

I can type whatever the hell i think, slong as it isnt completely derogatory such as "twiggy looks like a right old bastard now" i think my comment is a perfectly acceptable post on my opinion that HE doesnt look as cool now. Unlike manson who never seems to look too aged.

You always seem to try and bring up and use my liking of crashdiet in an attempt to offend me somehow. I think you need to grow  up and accept other peoples opinions, there are far more people around here who post much worse comments about artists without showing them respect either.

Forums, accepting other peoples opinions  Huh Where do you live?

ps. the promo picture is great.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #442 on: January 22, 2008, 02:26:14 PM »

yeah well my point was my post wasnt exactly a over the top insult.

plus if he really wanted to debate such a trivial issue with me, he could have gone a better way about it, instead of making himself look a retard when hes what, 27?

html sucks
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #443 on: January 22, 2008, 07:22:39 PM »

plus if he really wanted to debate such a trivial issue with me, he could have gone a better way about it, instead of making himself look a retard when hes what, 27?
I am retarded, but so are you...that makes us equals. also I turn 28 Friday.
 Kiss
P.S. I'm also not the one who goes into threads over and over and over again just to say I don't like a band.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 08:16:19 PM by Gunner80 » Logged

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #444 on: January 22, 2008, 08:10:59 PM »

Stu, you're 34 years old. You don't have to go to school anymore.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #445 on: January 23, 2008, 06:37:40 AM »

I can type wh

whatever the hell i think, slong as it isnt completely derogatory such as "twiggy looks like a right old bastard now" i think my comment is a perfectly acceptable post on my opinion that HE doesnt look as cool now. Unlike manson who never seems to look too aged.

I am retarded, but so are you...that makes us equals. also I turn 28 Friday.
 Kiss
P.S. I'm also not the one who goes into threads over and over and over again just to say I don't like a band.

Nah, you're just  the one who likes to into threads to go tell whoever it is that doesnt agree with your opinion that they are *insert wide range of swear words and insults here* over and over.

So i think the door swings both ways gunner80. Happy birthday for friday.

html sucks
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #446 on: January 30, 2008, 09:33:58 PM »

Coma White with Coma Black outro

http://www.vimeo.com/645277

manson sounds AWESOME. the whole bands is great.

some more pics of twiggy:

« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 09:36:50 PM by GnFnR87 » Logged

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #447 on: January 30, 2008, 10:04:14 PM »

Last night was my first time seeing manson, and I have to say I didn't love it.  I was expecting a theatrical show and there were no theatrics whatsoever...I was actually kind of bored.  IMO, the show was very mediocre. I'm glad I went, but it didn't rock my world at all.

p.s. Chief, I tried to make it for Ours, but they started so early (8-ish), that I didn't make it in time for them.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #448 on: January 31, 2008, 05:39:10 AM »

twiggy looks fkn' amazing and coma white is among my favourite MM songs yes
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #449 on: February 06, 2008, 05:03:33 PM »

I was expecting a theatrical show and there were no theatrics whatsoever...

That's weird.

This is what I got at the show I saw in December:

- A microphone in the shape of a knife
- A huge chair for "Are You The Rabbit?"
- The Antichrist Superstar podium.
- A raised platform for one song.

Then there was confetti and stuff too...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #450 on: February 06, 2008, 05:27:12 PM »

Still uses the micraphone and the podium. Used the Evan robot for "Heart Shaped Glasses". It was toned down from the videos Ive seen of past shows but still alot of theatrics. I was impressed.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
GnFnR87
Legend

« Reply #451 on: February 24, 2008, 06:19:26 PM »

i was looking at the setlists of some of the recent shows and they played the song "mechanical animals"! Shocked

it would be fantastic if twiggy and manson record an album.  i really hope they do.

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #452 on: February 24, 2008, 07:48:23 PM »

i was looking at the setlists of some of the recent shows and they played the song "mechanical animals"! Shocked

it would be fantastic if twiggy and manson record an album.  i really hope they do.

they probably will
Chief
Legend

« Reply #453 on: February 24, 2008, 11:48:17 PM »

damn that sucks.  it's too bad you missed Ours because i have a feeling they put on a better show !

Last night was my first time seeing manson, and I have to say I didn't love it.  I was expecting a theatrical show and there were no theatrics whatsoever...I was actually kind of bored.  IMO, the show was very mediocre. I'm glad I went, but it didn't rock my world at all.

p.s. Chief, I tried to make it for Ours, but they started so early (8-ish), that I didn't make it in time for them.

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #454 on: April 21, 2008, 01:57:21 PM »

I read on wikipedia that MM had covered OIAM, but thought no that can't be, i'd know about that.. but it sourced back to htgth http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/news/shownews.php?newsid=66 and http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/news/shownews.php?newsid=61 so i guess his version is out there.. anybody here who has it or have heard it or something?

EDIT: i checked on mansonusa and it looks like it was never released.. damn shame
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 02:00:33 PM by CheapJon » Logged
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #455 on: April 21, 2008, 02:13:27 PM »

back in the days when manson was hitting his prime. shame he didnt release it.

html sucks
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #456 on: April 21, 2008, 04:11:41 PM »

What prime? He's still releasing great music. I think what you mean to say is "when he was most popular."

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #457 on: April 21, 2008, 04:14:40 PM »

What prime? He's still releasing great music. I think what you mean to say is "when he was most popular."

Prime meaning when he was releasing his best material. and having his best phase of image and performances.

html sucks
GnFnR87
Legend

« Reply #458 on: April 21, 2008, 09:07:23 PM »

so in this recent interview: http://www.mansonusa.com/headlines/fullnews.php?id=560

manson describes the new record as "very ruthless, very heavy, and very violent."

sounds good to me!  drool

CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #459 on: April 22, 2008, 12:53:07 PM »

so in this recent interview: http://www.mansonusa.com/headlines/fullnews.php?id=560

manson describes the new record as "very ruthless, very heavy, and very violent."

sounds good to me!  drool

god damn, that's the kind of record i want from MM, awesome, thanks for posting

this makes me excited even thought it'll take some time before it's coming
"MM: this next record is gonna be about taking back what people robbed us of
magazine:what do you feel you were robbed of?
MM: wether it be time or people kincking us when we're down. that's why the next record will be very ruthless, very heavy and very violent ..and i'm excited to make it"
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 33 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: