Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:52:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Marilyn Manson
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Marilyn Manson  (Read 160042 times)
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #360 on: July 07, 2007, 02:35:29 AM »

There needs to be a Cooper/Manson/Zombie tour!!

I'd see that, though I wonder who'd headline? It's an insult to think that Cooper might be playing second fiddle to anyone.

cooper was already opening for manson,   manson was headlining that night.   if this tour happend,  alice would go on first (so he can go to bed early .... cause hes OLD hahaha)-  then zombie, then manson cause hes the most famous.   

Manson is the "most famous"?  rofl  Alice has been doing this for almost 40 years, now, and has well over 20 studio albums. 

But, either way, those vids were fairly uninspired, like they didn't rehearse.   

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #361 on: July 07, 2007, 05:06:40 AM »

I'd see that, though I wonder who'd headline? It's an insult to think that Cooper might be playing second fiddle to anyone.

cooper was already opening for manson,   manson was headlining that night.   if this tour happend,  alice would go on first (so he can go to bed early .... cause hes OLD hahaha)-  then zombie, then manson cause hes the most famous.   

Manson would play before Zombie. Zombie consistently outsells Manson and is far more popular and prolific, if not more infamous, overall.
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #362 on: July 07, 2007, 12:23:38 PM »

After much debate, Ive decided Eat Me, Drink Me is probably my favorite Manson album after Mechanical Animals.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
GeraldFord
« Reply #363 on: July 08, 2007, 10:05:43 AM »

cooper was already opening for manson,? ?manson was headlining that night.? ?if this tour happend,? alice would go on first (so he can go to bed early .... cause hes OLD hahaha)-? then zombie, then manson cause hes the most famous.? ?

Manson would play before Zombie. Zombie consistently outsells Manson and is far more popular and prolific, if not more infamous, overall.

How well did Zombie's last album do?

At any rate, MM blows Zombie out of the H20.
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #364 on: July 15, 2007, 05:59:05 PM »

OK so once again, I can't make it out to a show I already bought tickets for. This is for the Manson/Slayer show at the DCU Center in Worcester, MA on August 4th. I'm just looking to break even or as close to even as possible for this one, so PM me if you're interested at all and we'll go from there. I hate hawking my stuff on here, but I'm not big into eBay or just message boards in general, but this one and RoV. If anyone wants to go to the Worcester show, these are pit tickets and I'll get 'em out to you as quick as I can. PM me. Thanks.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #365 on: August 03, 2007, 09:48:00 AM »

i went to the slayer/MM show last night in camden. incredible show.

slayer was as good as ever, but their set was a little heavy on the new stuff.

i never saw manson but i was totally blown away. awesome, awesome show. he sounded great, as did the band. i was in the pit, center stage and he really connected with the fans.

at one point he grabbed someone's cell phone that was taking a pic of him, stuck down his pants as if taking a pic of his crotch, then threw it into the crowd a few feet past the person he stole it from. it was pretty funny.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
IFINGLOVEGNR
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #366 on: August 03, 2007, 06:21:01 PM »

Anybody going to Sundays show @ PNC in NJ?

5/12/06
5/14/06
5/15/06
5/17/06
NJ-11/5/06
NYC-MSG 11/10/06
NYC-CBGB 2/11/10
NYC-RoseBar 2/14/10
NJ-11/17/11
CT-11/19/11
NJ-11/26/11
NYC-2/12/12
Vegas-11/14,17,18/2012
NYC-6/6/13
NYC-6/8
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #367 on: August 04, 2007, 08:28:30 AM »

New Audio Interview Available.

"Elliot in the Morning" recently conducted an interview with Marilyn Manson.

Download the audio file in MP3 format at:?

http://www.eitmonline.com/eitmonline2/media/eitmlive/manson.mp3

Marilyn Manson is being sued by former keyboard player Stephen Bier, who performed with the band under the name Madonna Wayne Gacy. In a lawsuit filed on Thursday (August 2) in Los Angeles, Bier has accused Manson of "filching millions of dollars the band made over the years" with the help of his manager, lawyer and business manager.

In an e-mail sent to the Post with the approval of his attorney, Bier stated that he was promised "partnership proceeds" from the band in 1993, only to see Manson spend large amounts of money on a "multi-million-dollar home," "a lavish wedding in Ireland" and "an engagement ring to Dita von Teese," Manson's former wife. In addition, Bier's lawsuit states that Manson also splurged on "sick and disturbing purchases of Nazi memorabilia and taxidermy (including the skeleton of a young Chinese girl)."

Bier said that when he requested his share of the so-called "partnership proceeds," Manson "devised a campaign to drive Bier out of the band and rob him of his entitlement."

Bier has played keyboards on every Manson album except for the newest one, "Eat Me, Drink Me". He was said to have left the Manson band shortly before the album's release in order to concentrate on his photography.

Manson has denied the charges, telling MTV News, "The fact that he's claiming that I've treated him unfairly, financially, is really ridiculous. And I would never spend my money on a Chinese girl skeleton. That would be crossing the line. It's a Chinese boy, for the record," he joked, before continuing. "[Bier and his lawyers are] going for shock value, obviously, and I couldn't be less surprised by how unshocking these things would be to the public."

Manson said he will defend himself against the allegations. "I wish there was some sort of legal angle to this whole thing, or some sort of common sense, or just even camaraderie after all the years that we knew each other," he continued. "I don't have an explanation for it. It just seems like another ex-bandmember suing me and trying to assassinate my personality as a means to financial gain, and it just seems old. It's just not fair. If I spent my money on anything, it was my family, and paying his salary for a year when we weren't even touring."

Manson is currently on a co-headlining tour with SLAYER that stops in Worcester, Massachusetts on Saturday (August 4).

(Thanks: Iamwormbuffet and FreakShow)

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=78110
Lolita
« Reply #368 on: August 04, 2007, 08:35:13 AM »

That 's really lame,  Sad A few years ago, Stephen aka Pogo was one of Manson's closest friends. It's not the first time Manson getss sued by a former member :  his former guitarist once known as Daisy Berkowitz sued him  about unpaid stuff as well.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #369 on: August 14, 2007, 11:56:36 AM »

Holy Shit! Marilyn Manson will come to sweden in december for 2 concerts and Turbonegro will be the opening act!! I must be there hihi
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #370 on: August 14, 2007, 01:07:49 PM »

Holy Shit! Marilyn Manson will come to sweden in december for 2 concerts and Turbonegro will be the opening act!! I must be there hihi

That should be a good damn show.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #371 on: August 14, 2007, 03:09:46 PM »

Manson + Turbonegro = Kickass show. Makes total sense ok

Manson + Slayer = Awkward and uncalled for marketing move. Couldn't lose my interest because it never had it. I still wound up not going to that show.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #372 on: August 15, 2007, 12:17:29 PM »

Manson + Slayer = Awkward and uncalled for marketing move. Couldn't lose my interest because it never had it. I still wound up not going to that show.

Yeah...two VERY different crowds.  Not a good match.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #373 on: August 20, 2007, 03:44:22 PM »

Just got back from Manson in Denver CO, and I must say, the show was fucking amazing! One of the best I've seen, anyone who says Manson has lost it is talking out their ass!!

P.S. Slayer sucked!! one of the reasons was the fans, nothing but a bunch of neo nazi hillbillies.

here's heart shaped Glasses from the show, sound was 50% better than this.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 11:25:20 PM by Gunner80 » Logged

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #374 on: August 20, 2007, 03:46:27 PM »

slayer are alright, but sound same all the time so, its basically just a bunch of riffs played at high speed with fast shouty singing, nothing amazing there lol.

html sucks
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #375 on: August 22, 2007, 10:45:52 PM »

Marilyn Manson's video for their second single off of Eat Me, Drink Me, "Putting Holes in Happiness":
http://music.yahoo.com/video/46209450

Marilyn Manson performing "Putting Holes in Happiness" on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno:
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=13992621
DEAD HORSE
VIP

08.08.08 ?

« Reply #376 on: August 25, 2007, 07:33:00 PM »

Marilyn Manson burning the bible @ Irvinve, Ca 

Awesome show, I was there.

Slayer kicked ass , Loved them both ok

If the world would end today... Wink
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #377 on: August 28, 2007, 11:04:41 PM »

Marilyn Manson's video for their second single off of Eat Me, Drink Me, "Putting Holes in Happiness":

Marilyn Manson performing "Putting Holes in Happiness" on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno:

thanx for the links, i really like the music video. i hope this isnt manson's last album

i like ur avatar by the way, evan rachel wood is hotttt.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #378 on: August 29, 2007, 02:26:23 AM »

thanx for the links, i really like the music video. i hope this isnt manson's last album

i like ur avatar by the way, evan rachel wood is hotttt.

Hell yeah she is beer I'm almost disappointed Manson got her hihi
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #379 on: August 29, 2007, 09:43:25 AM »

von teese is hotter though
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 33 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: