Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 02:31:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 273269 times)
michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1080 on: May 07, 2007, 09:20:35 PM »

tin foil hat conspiracy, finger pointing, blind lashing out, name calling, baseless accusations...

The whole of HTGTH condensed into one handy dandy thread.

Wasn't there a study that concluded that tinfoil hats would not actually prevent radio frequency mind control?

...or is that just what they WANT you to believe?

Shhhhhhh, you're going to blow our cover!  Tongue
SLCPUNK
« Reply #1081 on: May 07, 2007, 09:23:02 PM »

please!! come on Guns n Roses are supposed to be a bad ass hard rock/metal band...at least thats what they were when I started listening to them...and they still are..but these type of fans are kiling it..leave this message board specualtion bullshit to Nine Inch Nails...this whole thread is embarrassing...ive left it alone the past day...but over 1,000 POSTS!?!?!?! the leaks are awesome by the way...ive actually been spending my time listening to them the past couple of days...not bitching about them in this thread....and now I have already dedicated way too much time to this...thank you for wasting minutes of my life.....

LOL, you wasted it, not me.
Skunk
Rocker

« Reply #1082 on: May 07, 2007, 09:24:19 PM »

tin foil hat conspiracy, finger pointing, blind lashing out, name calling, baseless accusations...

Wasn't there a study that concluded that tinfoil hats would not actually prevent radio frequency mind control?

Shhhhhhh, you're going to blow our cover!? Tongue

The tinfoil hats are designed to work in conjunction with a GNR scented tin candle.
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #1083 on: May 07, 2007, 09:33:15 PM »

Shhhhhhh, you're going to blow our cover!? Tongue

The tinfoil hats are designed to work in conjunction with a GNR scented tin candle.

Ah Ha! We are getting close........

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1084 on: May 07, 2007, 09:46:48 PM »

@garabaxl

It was really a horoic act of you, to try to defend GnR material from all other greedy fans:) And seriously it is quite an attitude to have that MSL leaked the songs. Cause originally the person, who sent you guys the songs, might have even committed a crime. And then obviously gnrsucks must have kept them (even after being in contact with GnR lawyers) and spread more songs among his friends; how else would Portugal 1, who you were obviously familiar with, have had all these songs?? So you guys leaked them yourselves...on a small exclusive scale yeah, but that doesn`t make things any better.

Well good thing is, we know now that essentially MSL said the truth.

As far as Jarmo, having or having not had the leaks. This was just a sidestep of the whole story. That unimportant detail has been boiled up by all sides ever since; personally I don`t care. Since he knew about the leaks, I am pretty sure he got the at least hear them too, but anyways that is not important.

Thanks anyways for clearing the whole story up, but you truly can not expect a lot of credit from the other fans:)

And yeah, MSL said that he has been contacted by management, but we might find out more later....

quite honestly, i don't know the person who sent the songs to admin@gnrsucks.com
and dude, when you got the leaks i'm sure you showed them to a friend who showed it to another, etc..
that's how incidents like this happen. even when nobody wants the songs to leak. in all his "naiveness"? Portugal1 really believed MSL's word. He turned out to be the black sheep...

You guys are all guilty of leaking the songs.  The defence "I didn't leak them, I just passed them to a friend and HE leaked them" is preposterous and naive. 

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
nyd
« Reply #1085 on: May 07, 2007, 09:58:09 PM »

rofl This thread is ridiculous ~ I tried to keep up but after going to get dinner I came back to find about 15 more pages worth of useless crap posted.

If I can't sleep tonight I will pick it up where I left off  Grin Page 4 I think I was on  nervous
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1086 on: May 07, 2007, 10:06:47 PM »

It's good to discuss things, but are you not entirely embarassed that grown adults have contributed to this thread?

A very fully grown adult, who deceived people into leaking four GnR songs over the internet. It's not embarrasing if he admitted he's crazy.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1087 on: May 07, 2007, 10:10:25 PM »

IS that pick in McDonalds a real pick or a made up pic?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1088 on: May 07, 2007, 10:11:10 PM »

Shhhhhhh, you're going to blow our cover!  Tongue

Ah Ha! We are getting close........

Here, look into this white light for a moment...
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #1089 on: May 07, 2007, 10:17:23 PM »

Funny that the first four words of Democracy are DEMO !!!

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1090 on: May 07, 2007, 10:18:17 PM »

It's good to discuss things, but are you not entirely embarassed that grown adults have contributed to this thread?

A very fully grown adult, who deceived people into leaking four GnR songs over the internet. It's not embarrasing if he admitted he's crazy.

perhaps Mysteron meant all of us
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #1091 on: May 07, 2007, 10:20:11 PM »

This thread is rotten and it makes me sad.  Sad

I remember back then when Mr.Vics was trying to upload a video of a video from his mobile when he allegedly had listened to some GnR studio versions passing by Geffen building. Ahh, those were the times!  hihi   hihi  hihi Anyone else remember this?

Leaking is just not fun anymore.  no  Tongue

estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1092 on: May 07, 2007, 10:38:37 PM »

thanks for your efforts

This pic summarizes the most bizarre story in the history of the GnR internet community. hihi Axl's lawyers haven't a hope. Get In The Ring Motherfucker!!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 10:45:15 PM by estrangedpaul » Logged

nyd
« Reply #1093 on: May 07, 2007, 10:39:48 PM »

Leaking is just not fun anymore.  no  Tongue

I agree.

I'm going to start impersonating Axl in a coulpe of days on a couple of boards. That should get his attention and some kind of statement since the leaks don't seem to have done the trick.

Grin
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #1094 on: May 07, 2007, 10:40:50 PM »

I just hope if people have other things that haven't been leaked, that they keep that to themselves at least until the album comes out.   I think we've had enough leaks.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1095 on: May 07, 2007, 10:48:02 PM »

I just hope if people have other things that haven't been leaked, that they keep that to themselves at least until the album comes out.? ?I think we've had enough leaks.

I agree.  I admit, I'm a "downloading mf'er" as Axl would like to say.  I just can't help myself.  And while I love all that I've heard, I really don't want to hear any more until the album actually comes out.  I really think this leaking just slows down the process even more, if that's possible.  I don't even want to hear any new songs played live at the upcoming shows (unless it's CITR).  The seven leaks are enough to hold me over.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #1096 on: May 07, 2007, 10:48:37 PM »

thanks for your efforts

This pic summarizes the most bizarre story in the history of the GnR internet community. hihi Axl's lawyers haven't a hope. Get In The Ring Motherfucker!!

Actually if this "Ring of Honor" star can pull off wearing that, there is no reason that Axl cant wear those bicycle shorts again... Hell I think I could get get away with it too....  hihi
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1097 on: May 07, 2007, 10:50:52 PM »

I don't understand why people critisize MSL - he's never tried to justify fooling Portugal 1 so its kinda pointless insulting him for it - I'm happy to hear the new songs. The Jarmo thing was just something Portugal 1 told him, there may have been some confusion - he never critisized Jarmo. Whoever decided to randomly send the songs to GnR sucks, expecting them not to leak, is ultimately to blame.

However, it would be kinda ironic if Jarmo having constanly going on about how leaks hurt the band, made friends with portuguese fans in order to attain them behind everyone's back. Not saying that's what happened, but its what Mr. Portugal1 alleged. It would be so easy if Jarmo just said whether he always had the leaks or not - ill believe whatever he says before I believe Portugal1, Portugal2, Christos or MSL.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 10:52:25 PM by estrangedpaul » Logged

nyd
« Reply #1098 on: May 07, 2007, 10:54:13 PM »

ll believe whatever he says before I believe Portugal1, Portugal2, Christos or MSL.

Can I have a special code name too? I will now be known as 'scotland1'  Tongue
Juanjay
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1099 on: May 07, 2007, 11:06:55 PM »

this is pretty much the greatest thread I've ever seen. I'm on my third 7&7 and I can't stop laughing. So cheers to all of you.  beer
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: