Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 04:55:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 273292 times)
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2007, 09:28:44 AM »

Yeh, basically stop being such smart arses - it is not cool to leak unfinished work over the internet - it is highly illegal. Stop taking royalty money away from Axl - he deserves it - there is no talent involved in posting leaks over the Internet.

The letter from the lawyer was much more polite........

The album is coming out soon!

Hahaha.....another "concerened citizen" worried about Guns N' Roses money. How nice.

Every single person I've come in contact with that has these demos is ready to PAY the band for the album RIGHT NOW. If they would just release it to us.....

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
guns_n_motley
« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2007, 09:30:09 AM »

Did anyone read the letter from Axl's lawyer?

I have bits of it - it was posted here by someone then immediately deleted - but I managed to save a copy before the post was deleted.

its on rosesofvelvet. basically says the wheels are in motion for chinese democracys release and they want no leaks or something to that effect.

Well it ain't right now! They got hacked and I can't wait for the board to be back up so I'll have somewhere to discuss this since this topic will be deleted shortly here.

ok, ill make a new thread about it Grin
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2007, 09:31:59 AM »

Yeh, basically stop being such smart arses - it is not cool to leak unfinished work over the internet - it is highly illegal. Stop taking royalty money away from Axl - he deserves it - there is no talent involved in posting leaks over the Internet.

Hahaha.....another "concerened citizen" worried about Guns N' Roses money. How nice.

Every single person I've come in contact with that has these demos is ready to PAY the band for the album RIGHT NOW. If they would just release it to us.....

I'm sticking up for right and wrong!!!!!!!!! You don't get it. In an ideal world money and music should never mix........

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2007, 09:33:17 AM »

I'm sticking up for right and wrong!!!!!!!!! You don't get it. In an ideal world money and music should never mix........

Right. But we're not in an ideal world. You're the one bitching about how this will take money from the band so how can you turn around and say that money shouldn't matter.

The fact remains: We all want this album to be released.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Cjc1706
VIP

I Rocked With Gn'R In Manchester & Sheffield '06

« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2007, 09:33:31 AM »

I have bits of it - it was posted here by someone then immediately deleted - but I managed to save a copy before the post was deleted.

its on rosesofvelvet. basically says the wheels are in motion for chinese democracys release and they want no leaks or something to that effect.

Well it ain't right now! They got hacked and I can't wait for the board to be back up so I'll have somewhere to discuss this since this topic will be deleted shortly here.

It's there and the site is up as far as I can see. ? It's been undetermined if we got hacked as of now. ?So far I can't see anything out of the ordinary.

Dudes, it happens when you enter    www.rosesofvelvet.com   and then click on the pic to enter the site..

CJ
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2007, 09:34:40 AM »

Hell if GnR management would be just a little smarter, they could have sold the demos on itunes themselves, since there is no way in stopping them anyways they could at least make money out of it:)Smiley
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2007, 09:36:26 AM »

Just to think that all this shit wouldn?t happen if CD would come out.... Roll Eyes

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2007, 09:38:36 AM »

Ok, lets take money out of the equation ?- obviously the word money has different conotations to different people.
In one sentence: leaking unfinished work over the internet is WRONG.
You ask yourselves why!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
KillKurtzKids
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2007, 09:41:27 AM »

yeah its wrong, but who cares? You don't have to download it! We all know its unfinished and we'll all by the record. Not an issue. Anyway, according to that people who run this site have been enjoying these leaks for months!!! I'm not saying it's true, I'm just saying thats what it says.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2007, 09:42:12 AM »

Ok, lets take money out of the equation ?- obviously the word money has different conotations to different people.
You ask yourselves why!

BUT, if that work has been promised for about 10years and we havent gotten it and theres nothing that leads me to believe we will have it anytime soon, whats so wrong about that??
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2007, 09:42:35 AM »

It's there and the site is up as far as I can see. ? It's been undetermined if we got hacked as of now. ?So far I can't see anything out of the ordinary.

Dudes, it happens when you enter? ? www.rosesofvelvet.com? ?and then click on the pic to enter the site..

CJ

Thanks!!!  I couldn't see that cuz I got in.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2007, 09:43:23 AM »

Ok, lets take money out of the equation  - obviously the word money has different conotations to different people.
You ask yourselves why!

Yeah u r right, leaking is wrong....and stealing demos might be a criminal act.
However once the leaks are out I like to hear them, cause this is the only thing that keeps up my spirits about CD. I really can`t stand another later telling me that so. honestly believes that the album will come out soon.... Fuck that!

The leaks have done more to my enthusiasm towards CD than anything else....

Anyways I begin to wonder why this thread is still here:)Smiley Guess Jarmo is out:)
Cjc1706
VIP

I Rocked With Gn'R In Manchester & Sheffield '06

« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2007, 09:44:24 AM »

no probs,  ive also posted it over at ROV (i managed to get in some how too :/) so i think your admin guys know about it too and are trying to fix it ...

CJ
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2007, 09:45:00 AM »

Just to think that all this shit wouldn?t happen if CD would come out.... Roll Eyes

Neither would it happen if people respected Axl's wishes.  ok

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2007, 09:45:29 AM »

Wow! Very interesting read. and I don't read posts like this very often. I'm sure it will get deleted, but good for you for posting your story. It only takes one person to leak a whole album and heres your proof!
I myself am saddened that the cd has leaked. I love to crack a new cd and be totally surprized.
amy

The CD hasn't been leaked. Please read the story again.

most of it has. And frankly it makes me sick.
peace

That is BS! So far only demos have leaked, even they sound pretty finished. Of the demos 6 songs have leaked so far with another one imminent. There are 2 more in the shadows.
We don`t even know if all songs leaked are part of CD and if so, only the most recent leaks sound close to being finished.

I don't mean too be broad by saying cd. But these leaks are very close to being finished tracks. I my book that is basically the same thing. I just get pissed that they keep coming out to begin with. If I was the artist doing all the work it would be very, very upsetting. Sorry if I come across the wrong way.
peace out
amyl

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2007, 09:45:35 AM »

Regarding the possibility of leaks
? on: May 03, 2007, 01:04:47 PM ? Quote ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To all Roses of Velvet members(and our guests):

Last night, Roses of Velvet was contacted by the attorney who represents Axl Rose and Guns N Roses. It was in regards to leaks, the possibility of leaks, and the buying and/or selling of those leaks. At his request, threads regarding this situation have been removed.

Although Roses of Velvet has always been about its members being able to express their feelings and post whatever they want, we ask all of you as a community, at this particular time, to respect this volatile situation and to not start threads regarding imminent leaks, the buying/selling of Chinese Democracy, and/or the possible trading of demos from the forthcoming Guns N Roses album.

We hope everyone will remain respectful and cordial concerning this serious matter.

In addition I'm sure many of you are wondering exactly what was said in the email that was sent to us, unfortunately i cannot quote him directly, at the attorney's request, but I can give you the gist of what was said, as he has given me permission to do so.

This is me (Neemo) paraphrasing him:

Wheels are in motion for Chinese Democracy's release and the matter of the unreleased material leaking to the fanbase is very important to Axl and Guns N Roses and he has constant vigilance over the forums to try to contain the songs from being leaked as they are not the final versions which he wants us to hear...the more time spent patrolling the forums and enlisting his lawyers aid to contact people about this matter, the less time there is to finalize details of the album's release. Furthermore purchase and selling of the material is under copyright infringement and aiding of the sales and distribution of unreleased works is also illegal. He told me, and these are his exact words, "We've all waited this long for the album, we should be patient enough to wait to hear it in its final form. ?As far as the release of the album goes, all I can tell you is that I honestly believe we are getting close."
Regards,
The Roses of Velvet Staff

stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2007, 09:46:22 AM »

Axl has instucted his lawyer to ask people on this site not to post leaks. Show him some respect and DO THE RIGHT THING!

rant

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
.Seal
Rocker

« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2007, 09:47:16 AM »

Ok, lets take money out of the equation  - obviously the word money has different conotations to different people.
You ask yourselves why!
It's wrong and so what..? It's also wrong that children die to famine in Africa while in western countries kids are getting fatter and fatter.

Anyway the story was awesome and MSL is a fuckin' awesome guy for doing what he did!
Now lets just wait an answer from Jarmo  Roll Eyes

050706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
060706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
050610, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
180816, GN'R in LA, CA.
190816, GN'R in LA, CA.
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2007, 09:48:49 AM »

Axl has instucted his lawyer to ask people on this site not to post leaks. Show him some respect and DO THE RIGHT THING!

rant

That wasn't directed at this site... Wink
KillKurtzKids
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: May 06, 2007, 09:49:09 AM »

There are no leaks on this side of the Berlin Wall. It's the rest of the Internet he should send his lawyers to. Though I hear some of the generals have been listening to a few leaks!!! ****

***Allegedly
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 09:53:21 AM by KillKurtzKids » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: