Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 12:43:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227824 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 271063 times)
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #1160 on: May 08, 2007, 06:00:21 AM »

They're a load of bollocks mate!

Nah, just detract 20 points.

Karma points?

IQ points

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #1161 on: May 08, 2007, 06:09:58 AM »

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a teacher, I've studied them to death. Yes, IQ tests are pretty boring. Not much creativity needed needed, unlike that very artistic display of the word 'boring'.

AWWW, SHUCKS. Thankyou! hihi

I would'nt do that if I were you.
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1162 on: May 08, 2007, 07:32:29 AM »

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. I think you should complain to the GnR camp for not releasing an album, or not issuing a press release nicely written by Del James, or for not even having sent massive threats to the forums yet:)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 07:35:53 AM by god of thunder » Logged
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #1163 on: May 08, 2007, 07:41:38 AM »

Remember the letter from Axl's lawyers. I think the term 'volatile situation' was used......

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1164 on: May 08, 2007, 07:50:22 AM »

Remember the letter from Axl's lawyers. I think the term 'volatile situation' was used......

*G* I think that thiis is an expression that fits all situations were Axl Rose is involved  Grin Grin

we don`t even know if that letter was legit....Anyways Howard Weitzman doesn`t have time for this, he has to take care of Paris Hiltons pretty ass...
RobinFinck
« Reply #1165 on: May 08, 2007, 07:54:45 AM »

Something in his letter puzzles me though, more then anything else, obviously Fake Spain had lots of GnR stuff...or stuff that hadnt been leaked...and I keep thinking why wouldnt the guy who had Prostitute not struck up a deal with him by now unless he was the very person who ripped the song from the disc that also contained CITR and he was extremely nervous about being identified. Im not attacking MSL's story, im just saying that its a strange conicidence that fake spain mentions that its only now that he is trying to strike up a deal for Prostitute when the track must have been gotten a long time ago, maybe much longer then before CITR was leaked in Feb 2006

And as far as I am aware, there was some bitchin about CITR being released wasnt there, people werent happy that that particular track was leaked compared to the other 3 (Better, IRS and TWAT)
November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #1166 on: May 08, 2007, 08:04:26 AM »

Why were my posts deleted? Angry

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #1167 on: May 08, 2007, 08:17:43 AM »

*G* I think that thiis is an expression that fits all situations were Axl Rose is involved? Grin Grin

we don`t even know if that letter was legit....Anyways Howard Weitzman doesn`t have time for this, he has to take care of Paris Hiltons pretty ass...

Mmm, the poor naive thing!  rofl

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
John Galt
Rocker

Peace Sells... But still no one is buying goddamit

« Reply #1168 on: May 08, 2007, 08:18:45 AM »

Uh I 've just tried to catch up on all this, so my take on it is that apparently we need to have a Guns n Roses scented candle to be able to buy CD? ?confused Shocked Cool
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1169 on: May 08, 2007, 08:29:22 AM »

Uh I 've just tried to catch up on all this, so my take on it is that apparently we need to have a Guns n Roses scented candle to be able to buy CD?  confused Shocked Cool

Yes apparently this is part of the conspiracy! Unfortunately hardly anyone noticed yet, that the GnR scented tin candles are just the PACKAGE of CD. You`d have to take the candle out, and at the very bottom of the box you`ll find CD. Unfortunately most people (except some smart fellas from Portugal) have had the bizarre idea to actually lighten the candle and thereby DESTROYED the CD.

All in all it is not such a bad price to pay 13.99$ for a special edition of CD, coming in a nicely, beautifully crafted special edition tin box and as a super extra bonus you get a GnR (TM) scented candle.

The tricky part is however, that there is only 1 CD in a thousand scented candle tin boxes to make things a little more difficult and exclusive. Axl thought if the production took 13 years, then the distribution period should be at least 3 times as long...
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #1170 on: May 08, 2007, 08:35:38 AM »

Don't forget the handshake and booty dance that one must do in order to complete the candle transaction.......

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #1171 on: May 08, 2007, 08:44:05 AM »

Don't forget the handshake and booty dance that one must do in order to complete the candle transaction.......

There's gotta be a password or something to go along with all us this too! Any thoughts what it might be? Contraband? Libertad?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: