Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:31:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Cindy Sheehan Quits..."Dems caved in to Bush"
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cindy Sheehan Quits..."Dems caved in to Bush"  (Read 29734 times)
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #160 on: June 14, 2007, 08:09:35 PM »

please, feel free to post Wilkerson's speech. i think it lends more credence to my belief that bush did not lie.

Here is a small snippet of analysis :

Wilkerson also agreed with the interviewer that Vice President Cheney's frequent trips to the CIA would inevitably have brought "undue influence" on the agency. When asked if Cheney was "the kind of guy who could lean on somebody" he responded, "Absolutely. And be just as quiet and taciturn about it as-- he-- as he leaned on 'em. As he leaned on the Congress recently-- in the-- torture issue."

Wilkerson stood strongly by his earlier description of Cheney and Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld as having formed a cabal to hijack the decision-making process, emphasizing both their determination to ignore the Geneva Conventions and the "inept and incompetent" planning for post-invasion Iraq. And he concluded, "I'm worried and I would rather have the discussion and debate in the process we've designed than I would a dictate from a dumb strongman. . . . I'd prefer to see the squabble of democracy to the efficiency of dictators."

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
sandman
Legend

« Reply #161 on: June 14, 2007, 11:07:39 PM »

you made an insult. i'm the only one posting that happens to have a different OPINION. that does not...

"indicates that you are familiar with the work in question," as you put it. but that's not important.

you didn't post the entire speech, just analysis. which by the way does nothing to prove bush lied about WMDs.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #162 on: June 15, 2007, 01:57:22 AM »

I apologize , that was uncalled for . I will try to exhibit more humility in the future .

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #163 on: June 15, 2007, 03:24:38 AM »

"indicates that you are familiar with the work in question," as you put it. but that's not important.

I caught that too ; it was rather sloven of me not to fix it .

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: