Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:08:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  axl did appear at elton john's party!!! where's the video??
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: axl did appear at elton john's party!!! where's the video??  (Read 23251 times)
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2007, 05:04:46 PM »

I reckon this is possible...
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2007, 09:13:55 PM »

I was just watching a special on Elton John's 60th birthday on MyTV9, I think the station is called.  Used to be the WB I believe.  I just happened to flick it on while channel surfing and they made mention that many celebrity guests were on hand and started showing them wishing Elton a happy birthday.  I kept it on, just in case Axl showed up.  Well, he did.  Nothing groundbreaking and obviously old news, but it was neat to see.  He was only on for like 5 seconds, enough time to say, "happy birthday Elton, we love you."  Had that red-like jacket on with the braided pony tail.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
gilee7
VIP

'09 & '14 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champion

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2007, 02:47:57 PM »

I don't know if this is old news or not ... but last night I was flipping channels and I came across an Elton John 60th B-day Special. From the little I saw of it, it was just Elton singing his greatest hits, but before every commercial break they'd show different celebrities wishing him happy b-day. Demi Moore, Lenny Kravitz, Courtney Love, Donatella Versace were just a few I saw. But there I was watching it and suddenly Axl's face appeared on the screen. He was only on there for about 2 or 3 seconds, just enough to say "Happy Birthday, Elton!" Or he might've thrown a "We all love you!" in there, too. It happened so fast my brain barely registered it.  I was just like " . . . AXL!"

Did anybody else see it? It was on a regular TV channel here where I live (North Carolina). Like on the channel that -used- to be the WB. I don't know what it's called now. Axl looked good for the whole 2 seconds I saw him, though. I believe he had on a red jacket.

Here Today . . .
gilee7
VIP

'09 & '14 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champion

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2007, 02:57:39 PM »

LOL. I guess it -was- old news.

Here Today . . .
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2007, 03:27:21 PM »

So he was there after all smoking

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2007, 03:33:56 PM »

anybody got the 2 sec of him on youtube ?

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2007, 03:59:09 PM »

kool i knew he would be there.it happened last night i guess right.i missed it went to bed early.

were was it in ny or in la ?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 04:03:49 PM by horsey » Logged

the one an only horsey !
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2007, 04:06:03 PM »

kool i knew he would be there.it happened last night i guess right.i missed it went to bed early.

were was it in ny or in la ?

eltons party was in march
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2007, 04:07:44 PM »

but was it in LA  or  NY  is what im asking ?it was on tv lastnight i know it was taped prolly.

the one an only horsey !
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2007, 04:10:48 PM »

my bad i think it was NY.now that i think about it.i seen a concert awhile ago on tv with elton john.it wasn't a birthday concert just a concert.

the one an only horsey !
DarkFairy
VIP

« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2007, 04:25:41 PM »

I just watched every clip on youtube with the bits of guests talking and saying things.. all of the above mentioned were in the clips.. except Axl..  Undecided

Helsinki 05.07.2006. Helsinki 05.06.2010. Hämeenlinna 01.07.2017. 🔜 London 29.05.2020
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2007, 04:31:29 PM »

my bad i think it was NY.now that i think about it.i seen a concert awhile ago on tv with elton john.it wasn't a birthday concert just a concert.

yeah, it was at MSG in NY
Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2007, 06:48:34 PM »

I don't know if this is old news or not ... but last night I was flipping channels and I came across an Elton John 60th B-day Special. From the little I saw of it, it was just Elton singing his greatest hits, but before every commercial break they'd show different celebrities wishing him happy b-day. Demi Moore, Lenny Kravitz, Courtney Love, Donatella Versace were just a few I saw. But there I was watching it and suddenly Axl's face appeared on the screen. He was only on there for about 2 or 3 seconds, just enough to say "Happy Birthday, Elton!" Or he might've thrown a "We all love you!" in there, too. It happened so fast my brain barely registered it.? I was just like " . . . AXL!"

Did anybody else see it? It was on a regular TV channel here where I live (North Carolina). Like on the channel that -used- to be the WB. I don't know what it's called now. Axl looked good for the whole 2 seconds I saw him, though. I believe he had on a red jacket.

I saw it too.  The clips of Axl (and other celebs) saying Happy Birthday Elton was from the Rodeo Drive Donatella Versace event.  It wasn't Elton's party.  But I saw it on MYRDU as well. I wish I had recorded it.
Mr Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2007, 04:42:07 AM »

Surely someone recorded this. Is it gonna be repeated?
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2007, 05:53:47 AM »

Elton John is the epitome of all that's bad about the 'celebrity' - vile, egocentric, hipocritical.
You could feed a small country on what he spends on his own parties. Not to mention all those thousands of flowers he buys for him and his 'husband' to wear. He's a British 'Gatsby', but not as interesting.

Axl became Elton's friend in the early 1990's when he was being accused of being homophobic. You do the math...
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2007, 07:58:51 AM »

Surely someone recorded this. Is it gonna be repeated?
I just checked the listings and it's not supposed to run again at least in the next 2 weeks.  It was random that it was even on this week, a good few months after the fact and on the station formerly known as the WB.  It was literally a 5 second appearance, didn't miss much.  "Happy birthday Elton, we love you".  That's all.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
DuffRock
Rocker

www.cafepress.com/patiencepays

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2007, 09:55:05 AM »

Elton John is the epitome of all that's bad about the 'celebrity' - vile, egocentric, hipocritical.
You could feed a small country on what he spends on his own parties. Not to mention all those thousands of flowers he buys for him and his 'husband' to wear. He's a British 'Gatsby', but not as interesting.

Axl became Elton's friend in the early 1990's when he was being accused of being homophobic. You do the math...

maths*

Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2007, 10:13:59 AM »

http://chinesedemocracy.com/index.php/topic,28096.0.html

this guy sais he saw axl at eltons party and that he said "happy b-day"

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
DuffRock
Rocker

www.cafepress.com/patiencepays

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2007, 10:19:10 AM »

Axl only said happy birthday because he got called a homophobe in the early 90s tho.  Clearly people make lasting friends with people to clear their names of bigotry

Imus' new best mate?

Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2007, 10:34:38 AM »

Axl only said happy birthday because he got called a homophobe in the early 90s tho.? Clearly people make lasting friends with people to clear their names of bigotry

Imus' new best mate?

I doubt axl did that. after everything else he has done in the past do you really think he gives a shit about what people think of him ?

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: