Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:36:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Blowjobs Now Legal in Georgia!
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blowjobs Now Legal in Georgia!  (Read 4785 times)
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2007, 12:30:17 AM »

If you're at a sex party full of junior highschool kids I'm not sure your life is heading in entirely the right direction to begin with. But that's just one man's opinion.

The kid was 17 and the girl was 15. Not much of an age difference if you ask me. I guess that is worth letting him rot in a jail cell for a decade, and then tag him as a child molester for the remainder of his life, huh? Give me a break.

I wasn't talking about the crime he committed nor the sentence he received but the situation he put himself in. But I congratulate you on reaching those distant tangental conclusions all the same, you ought to try out for the olympic long-jump team.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2007, 12:50:15 AM »

I wasn't talking about the crime he committed nor the sentence he received but the situation he put himself in.

I was, and that is what you responded to.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2007, 01:42:17 AM »

If you're at a sex party full of junior highschool kids I'm not sure your life is heading in entirely the right direction to begin with. But that's just one man's opinion.

The kid was 17 and the girl was 15. Not much of an age difference if you ask me. I guess that is worth letting him rot in a jail cell for a decade, and then tag him as a child molester for the remainder of his life, huh? Give me a break.

I wasn't talking about the crime he committed nor the sentence he received but the situation he put himself in. But I congratulate you on reaching those distant tangental conclusions all the same, you ought to try out for the olympic long-jump team.

Come on.  Being a male teenager and wanting sexual contact is not indicative of not "heading in entirely the right direction". 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2007, 02:37:45 AM »

Come on.  Being a male teenager and wanting sexual contact is not indicative of not "heading in entirely the right direction". 

I suppose it depends on the type of sexual contact in question. I'm not sure I'd stick around long after the "party" degenerates into a grade-school gangbang. I may be in the minority on this one (as I said before) but I'd personally be turned off if I wandered into a room and found 15-year-old kids slurping multiple schlongs for beer access, even if I was 17. But that's just my take. Swings and roundabouts, I suppose.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: