Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 08:17:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228067 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Falcon modding the VR section
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Falcon modding the VR section  (Read 20626 times)
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« on: June 28, 2007, 11:25:04 PM »

falcon gave me negative karma for talking about my thoughts on libertad in the VR section.   

I've never argued getting negative karma before because I deserved it, but this I did not deserve.    confused   
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 11:28:26 PM »

In fact two of my negative karmas were given to me by this mod because he doesnt like what I ahve to say about his precious VR band.

is this not a GnR board?  Anyways,  He's abusing his power in that section with posters who don't like VR.
GeraldFord
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 11:31:47 PM »

Cry Cry Cry

Karma points are retarted...Who cares? Get on with your life.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2007, 11:36:03 PM »

Cry Cry Cry

Karma points are retarted...Who cares? Get on with your life.

i agree, i've never made an issue of getting them before but I think its wrong to be "punished" for not liking VR and voicing that opinion on a Guns N Roses site.
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2007, 11:52:22 PM »

what is weird is that Jim Bob received a negative karma for talking about his thoughts, and the guy who said this, in the same thread...

And you can't expect everyone to love ''Axl and Co GNR Version  ( what is this now ) like 4.0''

...has not.

What the fuck is people like the one who wrote that doing in this forum? They cant even respect the GNR name!! THAT deserves karma, in my opinion, not a simple and inoffensive opinion...

Jim Bob should not be forced to worship VR... in fact, nobody should be forced to worship that mediocre band. if Im not wrong, this is a GNR forum for GNR fans, and Jim Bob is a GNR fan. Period.

Anyway, I dont think Falcon is the problem of that section... Inspector Gadget is, in my opinion, who's killing the VR subforum. The intolerance level in that section is growing day after day... and he's one of the main responsibles of that

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 12:10:03 AM »

^ Since the name GN'R has never been changed people come here to talk about GN'R, not "what GN'R currently is". If he had changed the name to Axl Rose Project, you could make an ARP forum and then your argument would be valid.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 12:11:03 AM »

hey man i know it sucks but getting that but i don't like VR either so i stay out of the VR section unless the title of the thread is "bomb VR thread" i choose not to cause its to easy. I like a few of there songs but just really really REALLY not feeling the Scott Wieland (sp?) thing. Thats why i don't like VR and thats why i don't go in the VR section. I know karma points don't mean any thing to you, they don't to me either, but if you don't want any more just stay comfortable in the good ol' G'n'R section beer

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 12:13:54 AM »

its not really about the karma points.  i just thought this of all boards would be the last place you are penalized for not liking VR.  Fuck I dont even go to any other GnR boards anymore because of all the pro-VR/anti-Axl setiment thats taken over so many of them.

^ Since the name GN'R has never been changed people come here to talk about GN'R, not "what GN'R currently is". If he had changed the name to Axl Rose Project, you could make an ARP forum and then your argument would be valid.
but GnR is currently what it is.   the argument is 100% valid and you know it.
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2007, 12:17:14 AM »

but GnR is currently what it is.? ?the argument is 100% valid and you know it.

No it's not valid. GN'R is Axl, Slash, Duff Izzy Steven. It's also Matt Dizzy Gilby Tobias Freese Brain Buckethead Finck Fortus Stinson Pitman Ron and Frank. You don't have to like each player. Since the name GN'R is on the album AFD and the name of this board, then people who like AFD will come HERE. And they don't have to like anything about CD, because of the aforementioned reason.

The only way you can ban people for loving AFD, UYI and all 'old' stuff but not new stuff is if the name of the band had changed.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2007, 01:33:09 AM »

In fact two of my negative karmas were given to me by this mod because he doesnt like what I ahve to say about his precious VR band.

is this not a GnR board?? Anyways,? He's abusing his power in that section with posters who don't like VR.

Get the fuck over it.

You weren't given negative karma for not liking the band.

You don't like the band, fine.

You think their music is not to the levels of Axl's band, great.

You were lit up for stating the same bullshit over and over and over again. you made your point the first dozen fucking times.

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2007, 05:02:48 AM »

it's real easy to stay out of that section if you don't like the band.. staying in the section and starting shit by saying what you feel about that band doesn't make the section go away.. or have any other point at all, really
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2007, 05:05:34 AM »

Stay calm.

I got 2 negative karmas from AdZ for the same reasons.

First one cause I don't like MC Hammer and the second one cause I don't care about the Spice Girls reunion...

I don't care... I gave him 2 for his hair.

Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2007, 05:37:49 AM »

Fuck I dont even go to any other GnR boards anymore because of all the pro-VR/anti-Axl setiment thats taken over so many of them.

Or is it because you are banned from most of them? Now we know why.

Fuck 'Em All.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2007, 06:55:13 AM »

Fuck I dont even go to any other GnR boards anymore because of all the pro-VR/anti-Axl setiment thats taken over so many of them.

Or is it because you are banned from most of them? Now we know why.

just mygnr.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2007, 08:32:11 AM »

Stay calm.

First one cause I don't like MC Hammer and the second one cause I don't care about the Spice Girls reunion...

You gave me two because of jealousy for my hair and because I won't wear a hairband like yours.

I keep telling you just because it's made of metal doesn't mean it's like the music.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2007, 09:10:42 AM »

Stay calm.

You gave me two because of jealousy for my hair and because I won't wear a hairband like yours.

I keep telling you just because it's made of metal doesn't mean it's like the music.

Your hair should be banned from everywhere. -2 is nothing compared to what's coming...  hihi

It's not metal, it's fuckin plastic, which according to the music you listen to, "it's fantastic"...

stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2007, 09:12:26 AM »

And I just got told by AdZ to be sensible!  Roll Eyes

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2007, 09:40:10 AM »

is this not a GnR board?  Anyways,  He's abusing his power in that section with posters who don't like VR.

Get the fuck over it.

You weren't given negative karma for not liking the band.

You don't like the band, fine.

You think their music is not to the levels of Axl's band, great.

You were lit up for stating the same bullshit over and over and over again. you made your point the first dozen fucking times.

If you are going to punish me for constantly saying i dont like VR, then punish those who constantly post taht they do like VR.   same fuckin thing. 
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 09:42:28 AM by Jim Bob » Logged
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2007, 09:47:25 AM »

Jim Bob's making a stand!  ok

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2007, 10:03:07 AM »

I think that anyone who doesn't understand why people come to the GN'R section just to bash the new band, yet linger around the VR section to consistently talk trash despite clearly not liking them should be lined up in the street and spanked.

I'm not directing this at anyone in particular.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: