Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 11:01:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Velvet Revolver Live Myspace Webcast
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Velvet Revolver Live Myspace Webcast  (Read 18986 times)
CSS
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2007, 02:47:33 AM »

I just got a call from VR Fanclub saying i was one of the winners from their contest and i will be attending this show

Congratulations.
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2007, 03:02:50 AM »

I requested for them to play messages , maybe nightrain ( sorry guys I just wanna hear slash belt it out one last time ) or maybe aerosmith rock's stuff since thats slash's favorite album.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2007, 03:13:11 AM »

I requested for them to play messages , maybe nightrain ( sorry guys I just wanna hear slash belt it out one last time )

yeah man, thats the one gnr song i want to hear slash play live but i dont know if ill happen.
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2007, 03:20:06 AM »

I requested for them to play messages , maybe nightrain ( sorry guys I just wanna hear slash belt it out one last time )

yeah man, thats the one gnr song i want to hear slash play live but i dont know if ill happen.

I know dave mustaine asked him to play it at download or something it never happened. I mean if he's played PC with cypress hill , nightrain wouldn't hurt anyone. To hear it one time would be INSANE , simple song , matt duff and slash know it , and the rhythm guitar part is fairly easy man pray to god ok EVERYONE flood the im;s with nigthrain requests lol!
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2007, 03:39:57 AM »

I know dave mustaine asked him to play it at download or something it never happened. I mean if he's played PC with cypress hill , nightrain wouldn't hurt anyone. To hear it one time would be INSANE , simple song , matt duff and slash know it , and the rhythm guitar part is fairly easy man pray to god ok EVERYONE flood the im;s with nigthrain requests lol!

yeah well tomorrow before the show started and if they say you can request and gnr or vr song then i might just say nightrain if i get a chance to pic a song since i would say messages but thats one of the top songs every one is gonna request online
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2007, 03:46:33 AM »

yeah well tomorrow before the show started and if they say you can request and gnr or vr song then i might just say nightrain if i get a chance to pic a song since i would say messages but thats one of the top songs every one is gonna request online

yea I can't wait for the show im not sure if im going to be at work though!!! someone BETTER get this recorded
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2007, 10:05:08 AM »

when will the show start? can everyone watch it online?  Huh

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2007, 10:28:17 AM »

What is this, oregano? ... Look at me! I'm all covered in oregano and parmesan, and it's sticking to me because of the butter! Look at me!
That episode was on yesterday...Haha? My 8 year old always asks my wife to put some butter on him before he goes out in the sun for sports or pool/beach.? He calls some kid down my block his Newman.....

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
greendog
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2007, 12:55:14 PM »

i cant figure out what time it will be on in GMT... how long before the show kicks off? its 6pm here in the UK.

Ive requested Illegal I Song... purely because I miss it from the set lists and when I saw them live it was the highlight for me Smiley

Id also love them to play something like The Date or Cool Kiss.  peace
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 12:58:59 PM by greendog » Logged
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2007, 01:29:08 PM »

I sure hoe people don't request fall to pieces or slither.. why? because they are going to play those songs..

hope they really play something different like a new cover or some song of libertad that they haven't played yet..

and yeah how many hours left?
GNRslaxl
Rocker

« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2007, 03:45:35 PM »

does anyone know if there's a way to record/capture this ? it would be killer ! Cool i will try to make a myspace account to be able to see it  Undecided

i really hope someone capture this  drool
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2007, 04:53:24 PM »

i cant figure out what time it will be on in GMT... how long before the show kicks off? its 6pm here in the UK.

Ive requested Illegal I Song... purely because I miss it from the set lists and when I saw them live it was the highlight for me Smiley

Id also love them to play something like The Date or Cool Kiss.  peace

Haha, I was also hoping someone could get them to play something from Scott's solo album, there's a lot of kick ass material on there.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
uzisuicide2002
VIP

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!?!?!?!

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2007, 06:29:22 PM »

we sould try to get them to play NIGHTRAIN!!! lol rofl drool

GN'R Boston 02
GN'R NYC 06
GN'R Mass 06
GN'R NJ 11
VR Mass 05
GN'R Foxboro 16
GN'R Boston 17
VR Mass 07
Slash Boston 10
Steven Adler NYC 11
Slash Foxwoods 14
Slash Providence 15
EFISH
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2007, 06:32:43 PM »

we sould try to get them to play NIGHTRAIN!!! lol rofl drool

I requested it......... 40 times.  beer
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2007, 06:39:10 PM »

so when's the furkin concert?
EFISH
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2007, 06:41:44 PM »

2 hours and 20 minutes.

Swedes, never knowing what time it is in America.  Roll Eyes
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2007, 06:52:24 PM »

2 hours and 20 minutes.

Swedes, never knowing what time it is in America.  Roll Eyes

I will watch it! Just drank a bit of coffee so I stay awake for it lol ok

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2007, 07:02:08 PM »

2 hours and 20 minutes.

Swedes, never knowing what time it is in America.? Roll Eyes

thanks, then i have time to watch an old GNR concert and eat something.. and well you have several timezones hihi

and actually i didn't know when it starts in USA if i did i would know Tongue
whpprsnpprr
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2007, 07:23:06 PM »

Sadly I can't watch it...I'll be at a Dinner rant
Will it be rebroadcast?
Does someone know how to capture it?
Agno
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2007, 07:29:06 PM »

Sorry to bother you with a stupid question.. But where do I tune in to myspace.com/velvetrevolver? My request was accepted, am I suposed to just go to their myspace site or do I watch with a program?

How many hours is it left untill it starts?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: