Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:55:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Fuck Off
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fuck Off  (Read 125072 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #180 on: August 11, 2007, 08:27:37 PM »

mrlee you spam my private message box one more time i will forward each one of them to jarmo.  fuck off and leave me alone.

JB I would appreciate it if you stop spamming this thread. Might I suggest you PM mrlee if you have a message specifically for him and no one else?

I'd suggest you stop spamming this board. Period.  ok

Judging by your signature, you don't really feel at home here.

It must fucking hurt to know Guns N' Roses just finished a tour a few weeks ago.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #181 on: August 11, 2007, 08:33:33 PM »

Oh no Jarmo, I'm glad GN'R is having success and giving shows to places that haven't seen them in over a decade. I just respect who came before this line-up as well, and keep an objective view of it all. I believe that the current member isn't always the best member. Such optimism is lost on me I guess. Oh well, I survive.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #182 on: August 11, 2007, 08:38:25 PM »

Oh yeah, another "objective" fan.

You seem to have problems understand the concept of respect. We don't disrespect the accomplishments of the old band.

It's possible to have respect for both without living in the past and hold a grudge against the current band like you seem to do.

Judging by your signature and your attitude, you're a person who loves attention and thinks your posts are funny.

Just a friendly suggestion, change your signature to something that's not attacking the visitors of this board or the band in the general ASAP.

Otherwise your "objective" views will have to be posted somewhere else.

How's that for freedom? You can either adjust or leave.

For the 49276438494th time: I don't understand why I should have to come to a Guns N' Roses fan site and be met by posts by a group of people who obviously don't like the band! It just makes no fucking sense to me. I never started the site so you could have a platform to try to bring others down with your hate, whining and general misery.

It's got nothing to do with your precious freedom of speech. It's a fucking attitude.

Either you're here because you support the band (Guns N' Roses in 2007) or you don't post. If you can't support the band, just leave this board.

It's really that fucking simple.

If the name or the fact that certain people aren't in the band bothers you, go somewhere else.

It's up to you, but don't tell me what kind of board I should have.

I see many of you saying shit like "you want us to leave because we don't support the new band?".

Well duh!

Nowhere on the board does it say "Dedicated to the old line ups of the band".

Where did that misconception come from? Is it because you have an idea in your head that Guns N' Roses existed between 1985 and 1990, 1996 or whatever year suits your personal preferences (depending on your favorite band member)?

You could say "but it doesn't say this is a NEW GN'R site!". Yeah well, I never made difference between the different line ups like that.

Just like The Rolling Stones were The Rolling Stones in 1962, they're still The Rolling Stones in 2007.

It's Guns N' Roses whether you like it or not.

And we're here because the band obviously mean something to us. Yes, in 2007.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 08:50:44 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #183 on: August 11, 2007, 08:41:55 PM »

My signature does not apply to the current band at all. I made no comment about the talent of Frank. It apllies to a few, specific posters who troll threads about Slash and Duff and Steven and 'voice' their 'opinon' early and often to make it seem like their's is common opinion, when in fact it is not.

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #184 on: August 11, 2007, 08:45:04 PM »

mrlee you spam my private message box one more time i will forward each one of them to jarmo.  fuck off and leave me alone.

JB I would appreciate it if you stop spamming this thread. Might I suggest you PM mrlee if you have a message specifically for him and no one else?

dude you weren't even a fucking sperm with the old band was around in their prime.   rofl   i agree with jarmo, lose the sig and lose the attitude.
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #185 on: August 11, 2007, 08:47:10 PM »

mrlee you spam my private message box one more time i will forward each one of them to jarmo.? fuck off and leave me alone.

dude you weren't even a fucking sperm with the old band was around in their prime.? ?rofl? ?i agree with jarmo, lose the sig and lose the attitude.

So? What does my age have to do with anything?

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #186 on: August 11, 2007, 08:52:27 PM »

So? What does my age have to do with anything?

Sometimes you can tell that a teenager is really acting like a kid.

Then sometimes it's the opposite.

The beauty of the Internet.

/jarmo

RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #187 on: August 12, 2007, 01:46:18 AM »

Oh yeah, another "objective" fan.

You seem to have problems understand the concept of respect. We don't disrespect the accomplishments of the old band.

It's possible to have respect for both without living in the past and hold a grudge against the current band like you seem to do.

Judging by your signature and your attitude, you're a person who loves attention and thinks your posts are funny.

Just a friendly suggestion, change your signature to something that's not attacking the visitors of this board or the band in the general ASAP.

Otherwise your "objective" views will have to be posted somewhere else.

How's that for freedom? You can either adjust or leave.

For the 49276438494th time: I don't understand why I should have to come to a Guns N' Roses fan site and be met by posts by a group of people who obviously don't like the band! It just makes no fucking sense to me. I never started the site so you could have a platform to try to bring others down with your hate, whining and general misery.

It's got nothing to do with your precious freedom of speech. It's a fucking attitude.

Either you're here because you support the band (Guns N' Roses in 2007) or you don't post. If you can't support the band, just leave this board.

It's really that fucking simple.

If the name or the fact that certain people aren't in the band bothers you, go somewhere else.

It's up to you, but don't tell me what kind of board I should have.

I see many of you saying shit like "you want us to leave because we don't support the new band?".

Well duh!

Nowhere on the board does it say "Dedicated to the old line ups of the band".

Where did that misconception come from? Is it because you have an idea in your head that Guns N' Roses existed between 1985 and 1990, 1996 or whatever year suits your personal preferences (depending on your favorite band member)?

You could say "but it doesn't say this is a NEW GN'R site!". Yeah well, I never made difference between the different line ups like that.

Just like The Rolling Stones were The Rolling Stones in 1962, they're still The Rolling Stones in 2007.

It's Guns N' Roses whether you like it or not.

And we're here because the band obviously mean something to us. Yes, in 2007.

/jarmo

"I don't understand why I should have to come to a Guns N' Roses fan site and be met by posts by a group of people who obviously don't like the band! It just makes no fucking sense to me. I never started the site so you could have a platform to try to bring others down with your hate, whining and general misery."

I like the new band , but I prefer the old line up. If more people could just enjoy both bands everything would be fine. I don't know how many topics in the VR forum are ruined because the old GNR in brought up and random insults at scott are made.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #188 on: August 12, 2007, 04:00:31 AM »

I like the new band , but I prefer the old line up.
dude for the last fucking time, its not about which version on the band you prefer.  this isn't a contest or a competition.  you are sitting there holding on to something that is no longer there and as a result you disrespect what we have now.

If more people could just enjoy both bands everything would be fine.
take your own advice.  and again, this isn't some contest.   Its all GnR.   But if you let your love of the previous lineups hinder your liking for this lineup, you are wasting your time.
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #189 on: August 12, 2007, 04:14:23 AM »

I like the new band , but I prefer the old line up.
dude for the last fucking time, its not about which version on the band you prefer.  this isn't a contest or a competition.  you are sitting there holding on to something that is no longer there and as a result you disrespect what we have now.

If more people could just enjoy both bands everything would be fine.
take your own advice.  and again, this isn't some contest.   Its all GnR.   But if you let your love of the previous lineups hinder your liking for this lineup, you are wasting your time.

I'm not disrespecting anyone by saying I prefer an older line up of the band to the new one? Its a matter of opinion now if i was like

" Teh  slash rule on bomblefeet YEEHHHH " thats different , I hold the regard of the new members high , they are talented. Insanely, Is BBF technically better than Slash on guitar of course,  but I prefer slash. I am not disrespecting anyone , what we have now is a great thing but I still rather throw AFD or UYI in than listen to Better. Of course I don't know what CD will sound like so I can't say much. Your last statement can be used both ways bro'

But if you let the love of the current lineup hinder you from liking the old lineups , you are wasting your time as well.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #190 on: August 12, 2007, 04:37:37 AM »

the old lineup doesn't fucking exist.  Roll Eyes    you are the one holding on to shit that is no longer there.

anytime you feel like joining us in 2007 now...  yes
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #191 on: August 12, 2007, 04:42:29 AM »

the old lineup doesn't fucking exist.  Roll Eyes    you are the one holding on to shit that is no longer there.

anytime you feel like joining us in 2007 now...  yes

You are being close minded not me. I never said the old lineup exists , i simply said I prefer the old one. I gave the new gnr props , i gave them credit and still you are on my case for preferring an older version. Some people like a certain era of stones , some people prefer the old skynyrd to the new , some people like a certain era of metallica , damn dude really what is your problem?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 04:48:46 AM by RageNirvanaNIN » Logged
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #192 on: August 12, 2007, 05:22:51 AM »

i'm not closed minded, i'm just sick of posters like you who come here daily to remind us that you aren't happy with this lineup.   You act like its some kind of competition and you are putting something that exists now up against something that was, and its retarded.  I am excited about GnR and the what the future holds for this band, and looking back and dwelling on the past, wishing it was 1987, is useless.
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #193 on: August 12, 2007, 05:42:51 AM »

i'm not closed minded, i'm just sick of posters like you who come here daily to remind us that you aren't happy with this lineup.   You act like its some kind of competition and you are putting something that exists now up against something that was, and its retarded.  I am excited about GnR and the what the future holds for this band, and looking back and dwelling on the past, wishing it was 1987, is useless.

I don't come here to remind anyone of anything , I support new GNR 100%. I dont wish it was 1987 , I don't wish for a reunion , but i still prefer AFD era to this era.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #194 on: August 12, 2007, 06:58:54 AM »

posters like you who come here daily to remind us that you aren't happy with this lineup.

But he didn't say that.? Huh

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #195 on: August 12, 2007, 08:19:35 AM »

Jarmo I am just curious as I am one that supports new gnr but has no problem with talking about the old band.   Why not get rid of any sections that deal with past members that way members here see that this board is 100% dedicated to the new gnr.  It might make less "confusion" for members here that want to talk about old GNR and make less stress for you.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #196 on: August 12, 2007, 08:30:11 AM »

Jarmo I am just curious as I am one that supports new gnr but has no problem with talking about the old band.? ?Why not get rid of any sections that deal with past members that way members here see that this board is 100% dedicated to the new gnr.? It might make less "confusion" for members here that want to talk about old GNR and make less stress for you.

if that happend people would start talk about slash and duff in the main gnr section instead of the dead horse section and vr section, wouldn't have been vey smart to do that  ok

DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #197 on: August 12, 2007, 09:20:09 AM »

Jarmo I am just curious as I am one that supports new gnr but has no problem with talking about the old band.? ?Why not get rid of any sections that deal with past members that way members here see that this board is 100% dedicated to the new gnr.? It might make less "confusion" for members here that want to talk about old GNR and make less stress for you.

if that happend people would start talk about slash and duff in the main gnr section instead of the dead horse section and vr section, wouldn't have been vey smart to do that? ok

There are plenty of Boards that are just dedicated to this incarnation of GNR.   They talk less about the old band than this board does.

check it out!!
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #198 on: August 12, 2007, 09:24:46 AM »

Yes but this board has been around so much longer, and are so much more known..
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #199 on: August 12, 2007, 09:27:26 AM »

Yes but this board has been around so much longer, and are so much more known..

Agreed but it just seems that Jarmo is fighting the same fight over and over, I was just curious if maybe that would ease up on the problem.

check it out!!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: