Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 05:47:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Eddie Trunk Responds - PLEASE STOP THE GN'R INSANITY!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eddie Trunk Responds - PLEASE STOP THE GN'R INSANITY!!!!  (Read 54040 times)
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2007, 01:51:36 PM »

Yes, as a member and supporter of this board you have every right to put a stop to any negativity/bitching/whining that enters our community.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2007, 01:53:30 PM »

Yes, as a member and supporter of this board you have every right to put a stop to any negativity/bitching/whining that enters our community.

Community or cult?

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2007, 01:53:57 PM »

singing
Are you Jarmo?
Are you Jarmo?
Are you Jarmo in disguise?

(Football fans will get it).

Real football, not the American stuff.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2007, 01:55:54 PM »

Community or cult?

You'd have to ask Howard2K about cults. He thinks he is the leader of one.  Roll Eyes

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2007, 01:58:44 PM »

Community or cult?

You'd have to ask Howard2K about cults. He thinks he is the leader of one.? Roll Eyes

Yeah, it's the "I exceed the educational standard of a 12 year old" cult.? Sorry we had to turn you down, maybe next year.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 02:00:50 PM by Howard2k » Logged

What leaks??
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2007, 02:02:30 PM »

What, it's for 15 years olds then! - too young for me!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2007, 02:03:42 PM »

If we disregard the 2 months that it takes for the album to hit store shelves, only 3 months remain.

And as I've stressed in virtually every one of my posts in this thread today, if I were in the any of the band member's shoes, I wouldn't stress about the release of the album this year, and instead carry on, as they probably are, with finalizing the other arrangements surrounding the release of the album, and make a fresh start in 2008 with the launch of a tour to coincide with the release of the album

Smiley

How can you disregard those two months?

Just because you've handed in the album and have to wait about eight weeks until its release, doesn't mean you have to sit at home and wait.

Two months from now is in October, two months back in time from the end of December is October.

Oh, and we can't even assume it's two months from now since we don't know what's happened since this spring.

There's plenty of time.

I don't understand what you're talking about a fresh start. I'm not sure the calendar is that important. You have to release it after January 1st instead of making that fresh start at the end of 2007? Makes no sense to me.

As far as I'm concerned, the time starts when it's released. Before and after Chinese Democracy. Not because it's January 1st.

Maybe it's wishful thinking on your part?

/jarmo

You can disregard those 2 months, because they are another 2 months that will more than likely not contain the release of Chinese Democracy.

Id be more than thrilled if the band managed to release the album before the end of 2007, however, since I personally feel that it is getting late in the year for the album to be released, if I were in any of the band member's shoes, instead of stressing over making the deadline of December 31, 2007, I would instead pave the way for the album's release in the new year.

Finalize business arrangements; settle legalities, book venues for the New Year, talk to promoters, etc.

Organize a new tour for the New Year, the list goes on and on.

We have absolutely no way of knowing if this kind of stuff isn't already being looked into, however, seeing as how this year is already more than half over, the band should instead solely focus on everything which can be completed before the end of the year, and launch the album in the new year with an already organized world tour.

In regards to the calendar, as you said, the dates don't really matter.

However, as always, timing is of the absolute essence, and there aint much sand left in the hour glass as far as this year is concerned.

If the album is capable of being released this year, that's absolutely amazing, and I couldn't be more excited.

However, I personally don't think there is enough time for it still to happen.

So I return to my original point.

If Chinese Democracy can't be released this year, finalize and complete everything surrounding the release of Chinese Democracy instead, and release the album in 'O8. 

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
me2u838
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2007, 02:11:41 PM »

real football not american football. hahahahahaha that's real football, that's a fairy sport!
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2007, 02:16:34 PM »

real football not american football. hahahahahaha that's real football, that's a fairy sport!

You're kidding right?

There's one sport I can think of where the guys dress up in helmets and full armour and tackle each other for seconds at a time.   There's another sport I can think of which is a flowing game for a full 80 minutes with tackling, no helmets and minimal padding.   Don't even start on the "fairy" thing lol. 

But we're getting way off topic...  Sorry.

What leaks??
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2007, 02:19:12 PM »

How many new songs (ones which we haven't heard live or via leak) will the new album have?  I feel like I already heard CD anyway.

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2007, 02:20:02 PM »

How many new songs (ones which we haven't heard live or via leak) will the new album have?? I feel like I already heard CD anyway.

12!!

Who knows..  My guess is 6-7. 

What leaks??
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2007, 02:27:31 PM »

I still think CD will never come out as well. Like I stated in a previous thread, Democracy doesn't exist in China and neither does the CD. It's Axl's big f*** off to the establishment. It's a joke and maybe he will release a CD if china adopts democracy but until then....

However, I will still support this band cause I love em! New CD or not! I do wish I could get great downloads of the new songs though.

Puking doesn't make me horny.
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2007, 02:28:42 PM »

I love how Stoned says... "Instead of stressing over deadlines"

That made me ROFL... 14 years to release an album, I think Axl got over that whole stressing over deadlines thing sometime in the late nineties. ?hihi

stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2007, 02:30:39 PM »

I still think CD will never come out as well. Like I stated in a previous thread, Democracy doesn't exist in China and neither does the CD. It's Axl's big f*** off to the establishment. It's a joke and maybe he will release a CD if china adopts democracy but until then....

However, I will still support this band cause I love em! New CD or not! I do wish I could get great downloads of the new songs though.

Axl is a part of the establishment. He's not trying to fuck them off - he wants to blow thier socks off........and he will!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2007, 02:34:22 PM »

That's the spirit!
I think cd will come out soon and democracy will exist in china some day tho.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2007, 02:34:37 PM »

Axl is a part of the establishment. He's not trying to fuck them off - he wants to blow thier socks off........and he will!

is fuck them off like jacking them off?

stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2007, 02:45:40 PM »

Oh Timothy! don't be so crude!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2007, 02:47:16 PM »

that wasn't crude . I could have compared it to a Mustache ride.........

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2007, 02:50:52 PM »

Id be more than thrilled if the band managed to release the album before the end of 2007, however, since I personally feel that it is getting late in the year for the album to be released, if I were in any of the band member's shoes, instead of stressing over making the deadline of December 31, 2007, I would instead pave the way for the album's release in the new year.

What exactly do you base that one knowing very well that none of the big albums coming out after September have been announced yet?

How come the record companies are gonna announce a bunch of albums coming out before Christmas? Seems like only you think it's too late.....

Your thinking makes no sense to me considering every year we see a bunch of albums released in the fall.

Finalize business arrangements; settle legalities, book venues for the New Year, talk to promoters, etc.

Organize a new tour for the New Year, the list goes on and on.

Sure, but none of those things would suffer because they happened before January 1st.

It's just ridiculous.

Stop the negativity already. It's like you want to be negative for the sake of being negative.

"It's too late! Focus on 2008!  crying " What the fuck......

If people were thinking like you, there'd be no new releases between August and December 31st.

We have absolutely no way of knowing if this kind of stuff isn't already being looked into, however, seeing as how this year is already more than half over, the band should instead solely focus on everything which can be completed before the end of the year, and launch the album in the new year with an already organized world tour.

Please, enough already.

You know absolutely nothing yet you're the one telling them what they should do.

Are you aware of the fact that last year's shows in North America were announced in September and October?

Check the month we're currently in..... Plenty of time.

In regards to the calendar, as you said, the dates don't really matter.

However, as always, timing is of the absolute essence, and there aint much sand left in the hour glass as far as this year is concerned.

Why do I get the feeling I've heard this before?

Do you think that if you repeat it often enough in the same post, we'll start thinking you have a point?

If the album is capable of being released this year, that's absolutely amazing, and I couldn't be more excited.

However, I personally don't think there is enough time for it still to happen.

Eh, again?

So I return to my original point.

If Chinese Democracy can't be released this year, finalize and complete everything surrounding the release of Chinese Democracy instead, and release the album in 'O8. 

Wow, now that makes sense. IF it's not out in 2007, release it the next year.

The funny thing is, that can be said about anything!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
American Hellhound
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2007, 03:02:31 PM »

Quote from: jarmo link=topic=48139.msg981370#msg981370 [quote

Your thinking makes no sense to me considering every year we see a bunch of albums released in the fall.

Are you aware of the fact that last year's shows in North America were announced in September and October?

/jarmo

1) Never a Guns N Roses album.

2) And then cancelled in November and December.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: