Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 07:46:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Eddie Trunk Responds - PLEASE STOP THE GN'R INSANITY!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eddie Trunk Responds - PLEASE STOP THE GN'R INSANITY!!!!  (Read 54079 times)
madagas
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2007, 03:03:27 PM »

I am thinking if we don't hear anything by early October, it won't be out this year. Best guess would be 11-20, 11-27, 12-4 as possible US release dates.
SterileEyes
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2007, 03:22:13 PM »

PLEASE STOP THE G N' R INSANITY!!!!

Please stop the G&R insanity! Really, it is just stupid at this point!! I am getting emails from people about posts on message boards about things I did NOT say. How can anyone take all this so seriously? One guy asks me at the Manson show if I knew when the CD was coming out and I said no idea "maybe tomorrow, maybe never". Just small talk. I have NO INFO AT ALL and honestly don't care about it until it actually exists! I spoke to Bumblefoot who said the Asian tour was awesome, but he has no news either. It is crazy how things are completely taken out of context and blown up online. Really gets old after a while. I HAVE NO NEWS AT ALL, IF AND WHEN I DO I WILL LET YOU KNOW, BUT PLEASE STOP THIS DUMB SHIT AND OVER-REACTION!!!!

http://www.eddietrunk.com/blogarticle.php?columns_id=966

Hey, it's what I've been saying for months now - "If", not "When"  ok

I'm hoping for "when", just saying...

Follow the link below to hear my cover of "Pretty Tied Up"

http://www.myspace.com/marlahooch1
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2007, 03:27:21 PM »

I think the promotion will be quick and intense. It's not like this album needs to get hyped any more...

Also, with all the skeptical media (and fans), I think they will only announce it when its 100% sure so it won't get delayed for some reason and have criticis having a blast with it. That would make the promotion faster too, because everything would be asap.

JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2007, 03:36:25 PM »

This board is becoming so redundant it makes me fall asleep.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 05:08:56 PM by JDA » Logged
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2007, 03:37:40 PM »

This bored is becoming so redundant it makes me fall asleep.
Quoted for truth.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2007, 03:37:48 PM »

1) Never a Guns N Roses album.

October 16th, 1999: Guns N' Roses To Release Two-CD Live Set -> Live Era '87 - '93 released on November 22, 1999.

2) And then cancelled in November and December.

Liar.

Some shows were canceled, not the whole tour.

Get your facts straight before you make yourself look like an ass.

Edit: You're banned. Try to get it. We don't want you here, bringbackadler.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2007, 03:38:38 PM »

I think the promotion will be quick and intense. It's not like this album needs to get hyped any more...

Also, with all the skeptical media (and fans), I think they will only announce it when its 100% sure so it won't get delayed for some reason and have criticis having a blast with it. That would make the promotion faster too, because everything would be asap.

Not to be negative, but most of the media didn't make fun of the most recent missed release date. For the most part I think mainstream media has stopped caring about the slipping dates, that joke's old. Nobody cares about anything but a solid date at this point and it would take a single or cover art to arouse intrest at this point.

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2007, 03:44:32 PM »

I saw a lot of negative comments about the non-album in some shows reviews...

Anyways, fair point about the single or cover, but that would be part of the promotion already. Smiley

AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2007, 03:47:40 PM »

Id be more than thrilled if the band managed to release the album before the end of 2007, however, since I personally feel that it is getting late in the year for the album to be released, if I were in any of the band member's shoes, instead of stressing over making the deadline of December 31, 2007, I would instead pave the way for the album's release in the new year.

What exactly do you base that one knowing very well that none of the big albums coming out after September have been announced yet?

How come the record companies are gonna announce a bunch of albums coming out before Christmas? Seems like only you think it's too late.....

Your thinking makes no sense to me considering every year we see a bunch of albums released in the fall.

Finalize business arrangements; settle legalities, book venues for the New Year, talk to promoters, etc.

Organize a new tour for the New Year, the list goes on and on.

Sure, but none of those things would suffer because they happened before January 1st.

It's just ridiculous.

Stop the negativity already. It's like you want to be negative for the sake of being negative.

"It's too late! Focus on 2008!? crying " What the fuck......

If people were thinking like you, there'd be no new releases between August and December 31st.

We have absolutely no way of knowing if this kind of stuff isn't already being looked into, however, seeing as how this year is already more than half over, the band should instead solely focus on everything which can be completed before the end of the year, and launch the album in the new year with an already organized world tour.

Please, enough already.

You know absolutely nothing yet you're the one telling them what they should do.

Are you aware of the fact that last year's shows in North America were announced in September and October?

Check the month we're currently in..... Plenty of time.

In regards to the calendar, as you said, the dates don't really matter.

However, as always, timing is of the absolute essence, and there aint much sand left in the hour glass as far as this year is concerned.

Why do I get the feeling I've heard this before?

Do you think that if you repeat it often enough in the same post, we'll start thinking you have a point?

If the album is capable of being released this year, that's absolutely amazing, and I couldn't be more excited.

However, I personally don't think there is enough time for it still to happen.

Eh, again?

So I return to my original point.

If Chinese Democracy can't be released this year, finalize and complete everything surrounding the release of Chinese Democracy instead, and release the album in 'O8.?

Wow, now that makes sense. IF it's not out in 2007, release it the next year.

The funny thing is, that can be said about anything!

/jarmo

What exactly do you base that one knowing very well that none of the big albums coming out after September have been announced yet?

Which artists are releasing "big albums" after September, Jarmo?

HBK made a post just a few weeks ago listing artists who supposedly plan on releasing albums in 2008 including U2, Michael Jackson, Radiohead, etc...and even Guns N' Roses.

Hell, I honestly cant think of any "blockbuster" albums still to come this year, maybe you know of a few.

How come the record companies are gonna announce a bunch of albums coming out before Christmas?

Why would a record company announce an album due out around Christmas ahead of time?

Oh, I don't know..

To promote it perhaps..get some excitement, and suspense going..

Stop the negativity already. It's like you want to be negative for the sake of being negative.

I'm not being negative.

It's called expressing an opinion.

If I were "negative" I don't think I would have gone to see my favorite band 7 times last year, now would I?

You know absolutely nothing yet you're the one telling them what they should do.

No, I'm not.

I'm simply stating what Id possibly do if I were in their position.

Ultimately, whatever happens is out of my hands just as much as it's out of yours.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2007, 03:50:40 PM »

People! If you are going to express an opinion, please let it be informed!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2007, 03:52:52 PM »

Then all talk on this matter should stop . Cause none of us are informed enough to have an opinion.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #91 on: August 07, 2007, 03:54:01 PM »

Then all talk on this matter should stop . Cause none of us are informed enough to have an opinion.

Speak for yourself!  Tongue

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
IFINGLOVEGNR
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: August 07, 2007, 03:54:32 PM »

Whats going on here?

This thread is about Eddie Trunk believing its never coming out, thats it, just his opinion

5/12/06
5/14/06
5/15/06
5/17/06
NJ-11/5/06
NYC-MSG 11/10/06
NYC-CBGB 2/11/10
NYC-RoseBar 2/14/10
NJ-11/17/11
CT-11/19/11
NJ-11/26/11
NYC-2/12/12
Vegas-11/14,17,18/2012
NYC-6/6/13
NYC-6/8
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #93 on: August 07, 2007, 04:01:30 PM »

So you have all the info on the album ? you know whats going on behind the curtains?

MikeD
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2007, 04:02:20 PM »

Hey this thread is supposed to be about me,

First you guys claim i'm starting rumors, and you start bashing me,

But Eddie Did tell me he thinks its probably never coming out

why is everyone ignoring me now

Hey, I don't think anyone is really bashing you or say you're starting rumors, but your version and Eddie's are way different. You say that he "thinks its probably never coming out."

That's way different than eddie saying: "One guy asks me at the Manson show if I knew when the CD was coming out and I said no idea "maybe tomorrow, maybe never".

Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #95 on: August 07, 2007, 04:03:19 PM »

Speak for yourself!? Tongue

So you have all the info on the album ? you know whats going on behind the curtains?

Stolat is a GNR insider.   So it claims anyway.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
IFINGLOVEGNR
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #96 on: August 07, 2007, 04:06:59 PM »

Hey, I don't think anyone is really bashing you or say you're starting rumors, but your version and Eddie's are way different. You say that he "thinks its probably never coming out."

That's way different than eddie saying: "One guy asks me at the Manson show if I knew when the CD was coming out and I said no idea "maybe tomorrow, maybe never".

He's probably just scared to get on Axl's bad side, you remember his famous interview last year and how scared he was to ask any questions,

Sorry Eddie but its not a big deal that you told me you dont think its ever coming out

5/12/06
5/14/06
5/15/06
5/17/06
NJ-11/5/06
NYC-MSG 11/10/06
NYC-CBGB 2/11/10
NYC-RoseBar 2/14/10
NJ-11/17/11
CT-11/19/11
NJ-11/26/11
NYC-2/12/12
Vegas-11/14,17,18/2012
NYC-6/6/13
NYC-6/8
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #97 on: August 07, 2007, 04:07:43 PM »

Stolat is a GNR insider.   So it claims anyway.

Holy hell  rofl rofl

If she / he is then I am Roger Rabbit

P.S.   who the hell framed me?

JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #98 on: August 07, 2007, 04:13:33 PM »

This thread is an example of the "GNR Insanity".  Very entertaining.  GNR fans are a fun breed. 

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #99 on: August 07, 2007, 04:14:51 PM »

He's probably just scared to get on Axl's bad side, you remember his famous interview last year and how scared he was to ask any questions,

Sorry Eddie but its not a big deal that you told me you dont think its ever coming out

Even after he clarified what he said to you.... you're still missing the point of it?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: