Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 06:07:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [RUMOR] FINALLY-THE ALBUM IS COMING OUT DECEMBER 2007-AMAZING!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: [RUMOR] FINALLY-THE ALBUM IS COMING OUT DECEMBER 2007-AMAZING!  (Read 11993 times)
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2007, 06:40:46 AM »

Finally  hihi

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
droezle
King of comedy
Banned
Rocker

Here today,gone to hell

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2007, 07:16:06 AM »

Some guy I work with knows someone close to the band-I asked someone as in guitarist? but he will not tell me who-I keep asking him....he said-the album is supposed to be out this DECEMBER??

cough*bullshit*cough
You should really get that cold checked out.

I know. Strange thing is,this cold always comes up when someone posts a release date.

Where's Axl?
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2007, 07:38:10 AM »

Axl said we'll be the first to know what's the plan, so this is bullshit  hihi
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2007, 07:46:28 AM »

tHIS IS Madness on A HIgH LevEL hihi rofl rofl hihi

this is like a record on the i met someone who knows someone whoe wont tell who he knows and he knows but haven't heard because he knows another person
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2007, 07:46:47 AM »

I'm surprised this thread is still open since there's really nothing factual in it. ?Just speculation and hearsay. ?I mean it sounds GREAT, makes a lot of sense, but I'm gonna err on the side of caution for this one.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2007, 08:02:10 AM »

I heard this story a million times before, and I still haven't Chinese Democracy in my hands...

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2007, 08:18:35 AM »

I heard this story a million times before, and I still haven't Chinese Democracy in my hands...

lock the thread man
PrimaDonna
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2007, 08:25:56 AM »

My biggest problem with this is that EVEN if it's credible, Axl could still change his mind.

Because of that, the only true confirmation will come when the wheels are turning:

-commercials
-official release date
-etc.

When it's out of Axl's hands, then we can start the countdown.

I'm not bashing this guy because he got told something. I'm not 11.
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2007, 08:33:06 AM »

I will wait and see if Jarmo squashes this post. The longer is exists the more optomistic I become. Tongue

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2007, 08:54:00 AM »

No one knows for sure. But didnt Mysteron say that the band would consentrate on getting the album out after the Japan Tour?
I guess anyone can make up a rumour which can turn out to fith the releasedate. But we will never know for sure. Not before any
official date is given.

Its still exciting times ahead...  ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Journeyman
VIP

Not like you, unlike me...

« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2007, 09:32:29 AM »

I'll talk about something a little bit different:

My brother is well known for his skills with Tarot cards among other things...last year (June 2006) i asked him to see in his cards when will the album came out and after doing his thing he said 8 of April, 2008 (which is a tuesday, so it would be 8 of April US, 7 os April Europe). At that time i laughed and mocked him cause Merck and Axl both have said CD would be out before the end of the year...but now I'm not so sure if I should have laughed...if my little brother gets this one right, i dont know what im gonna do  rofl

I'm sorry for this funny post, i just wanted to share this crazy story (and no I'm not saying the album will came out on that date...i'm just saying someone used Tarot cards and that's what happened hehe). Once agin sorry for the post

2/7/92 -  Alvalade, Portugal
27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
30/7/06 - Wembley Arena, London
6/10/10 - Meo Arena, Portugal
7/5/16 - AXL/DC Algés, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2007, 09:35:13 AM »

Thank you, I think it's pretty clear now...

we don't know shit  yes
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2007, 09:37:26 AM »

My brother is well known for his skills with Tarot cards among other things...last year (June 2006) i asked him to see in his cards when will the album came out and after doing his thing he said 8 of April, 2008 (which is a tuesday, so it would be 8 of April US, 7 os April Europe). At that time i laughed and mocked him cause Merck and Axl both have said CD would be out before the end of the year...but now I'm not so sure if I should have laughed...if my little brother gets this one right, i dont know what im gonna do? rofl

I'm sorry for this funny post, i just wanted to share this crazy story (and no I'm not saying the album will came out on that date...i'm just saying someone used Tarot cards and that's what happened hehe). Once agin sorry for the post

Tarot cards scare me... if they work it probably isn't because God decided to play cards with someone. Thus, IF they work they threaten my entire belief system. Therefore if CD comes out on April 8, 2008 as you say, my entire belief system will crumble and I will slip into depression... maybe even die. Thanks alot!? Tongue

I can see the news story now... "Axl Rose kills fan by using satan to release CD."

Journeyman
VIP

Not like you, unlike me...

« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2007, 09:40:01 AM »

My brother is well known for his skills with Tarot cards among other things...last year (June 2006) i asked him to see in his cards when will the album came out and after doing his thing he said 8 of April, 2008 (which is a tuesday, so it would be 8 of April US, 7 os April Europe). At that time i laughed and mocked him cause Merck and Axl both have said CD would be out before the end of the year...but now I'm not so sure if I should have laughed...if my little brother gets this one right, i dont know what im gonna do? rofl

Tarot cards scare me... if they work it probably isn't because God decided to play cards with someone. Thus, IF they work they threaten my entire belief system. Therefore if CD comes out on April 8, 2008 as you say, my entire belief system will crumble and I will slip into depression... maybe even die. Thanks alot!? Tongue

I know what you mean...and I hope if it does come out on April 8 you dont slip into depression. I hope by then, you wont remember this post and you'll just be happy cause you have CD!!!  peace

2/7/92 -  Alvalade, Portugal
27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
30/7/06 - Wembley Arena, London
6/10/10 - Meo Arena, Portugal
7/5/16 - AXL/DC Algés, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2007, 10:12:48 AM »

oh God, this wait is killing us. Mysteron, call Axl and show him that we're dying already. rofl
we want a release date or at least an announcement. Still mixing, I believe, but will it take 1 month more, 2 months? Cry

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
gonella
Opening Act

Wake up.... Try..... And Dieeeeeeeeee

« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2007, 10:29:18 AM »

The question is.. how old are the "AxlRoseKnows" ? hehehe.. i can't believe that I 'm reading this again... every end of year  the same history.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: