Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:03:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  1 BUSH DAUGHTER ENGAGED...1 LEFT
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1 BUSH DAUGHTER ENGAGED...1 LEFT  (Read 14656 times)
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2007, 09:35:08 PM »

Both of the Bush twins are hot and very do-able!  ok

Jenna...Jenna...Jenna! Barbara...Barbara...Barbara!  drool yes

Barbara is pretty hot.  how any man with decent vision and no alcohol in his system can say Jenna is "hot" is beyond me.  She is a pig.  Every time I see pictures of her I hear OINK OINK.  Plus shes a dumb drunk and probably a slut (you know she blew Kutcher, you just know it).

Jenna is the girl you bang after WAY too many beers and don't tell your friends about.  Chelsea is the girl you bring home to mom. and Barbara is the mistress  hihi

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2007, 09:59:21 PM »

nah, i just changed the avatar

I think I like the Fro better yes

I'll try to crop the photo better. The dude has one hell of an expression on his face.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2007, 10:40:32 PM »

Barbara is pretty hot.? how any man with decent vision and no alcohol in his system can say Jenna is "hot" is beyond me.? She is a pig.? Every time I see pictures of her I hear OINK OINK.? Plus shes a dumb drunk and probably a slut (you know she blew Kutcher, you just know it).

Jenna is the girl you bang after WAY too many beers and don't tell your friends about.? Chelsea is the girl you bring home to mom. and Barbara is the mistress? hihi

No fucking chance Butters. Jenna may not be hot, but she is kinda cute. She is so NOT the girl you bang after too many beers. She is do-able sober  baby!
Ok, so she's a little hefty. I think you're just turned off because she kinda looks like W yes
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2007, 10:57:52 PM »

Sorry Comamotive.  Lil Butters is right.  Jenna may have a hotter name than her sister, but if you ask me, Babs beats Flabs any day.  Chelsea is waaaay more doable than Jenna too.   Jenna is simply un-doable for me.    peace 

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2007, 11:01:30 PM »

dont tell me those things are allowed to procreate?!!!

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2007, 11:19:14 PM »

Sorry Comamotive.? Lil Butters is right.? Jenna may have a hotter name than her sister, but if you ask me, Babs beats Flabs any day.? Chelsea is waaaay more doable than Jenna too.? ?Jenna is simply un-doable for me.? ? peace?

I wasn't suggesting that Babs does not beat Flabs. I was only suggesting that Flabs beats mongrel-girl Chelsea and that if I ran across her in a bar she'd be no doubt walking funny the next day
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2007, 12:14:31 AM »

Eh, I these are the same people who see john mcCain with an armored convoy walking down an iraqi market and see it as "progress"   rofl

blind as bats I tell ya.

Jenna is just a straight up PIGGY!!!  OINK OINK.  at least you could talk to Chelsea. Piggy would be to busy asking you "are you going to eat that?" for you to get a word in edge wise.  Then, when you were about to kiss her (god knows why you'd want to) she'd prob hurl all of her Tom Collins drinks all over your lap and then light up a doobie.

rofl

COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2007, 12:24:53 AM »

Eh, I these are the same people who see john mcCain with an armored convoy walking down an iraqi market and see it as "progress"? ?rofl

blind as bats I tell ya.

Jenna is just a straight up PIGGY!!!? OINK OINK.? at least you could talk to Chelsea. Piggy would be to busy asking you "are you going to eat that?" for you to get a word in edge wise.? Then, when you were about to kiss her (god knows why you'd want to) she'd prob hurl all of her Tom Collins drinks all over your lap and then light up a doobie.

rofl

And what exactly would be wrong with any of that?Huh? hihi
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2007, 03:53:28 AM »

#1 Best thread ever ... hands down.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2007, 06:56:38 AM »

Chelsea is the girl you bring home to mom.

rofl rofl rofl rofl
After I finished laughing so hard, I will have to throw up! Chelsea would be a good spite fuck! That's it.

Barbara is the better looking of the Bush twins.

None of the three girls would be worthy enough to come home to meet mother.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2007, 07:54:45 AM »

Chelsea not responsible for anything that her parents do just as the Bush girls should be media free.

Bush twins put themselves in the paper with their drinking and partying.? Yeah, all teens do that, but when you're the Presidents daughter(s) you're held to a higher standard.

The other twin is hotter.? Jenna is the chubby one.
Should They?  How many teenage kids do you have LIL friend?

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2007, 10:28:04 AM »

Chelsea is the girl you bring home to mom.

rofl rofl rofl rofl
After I finished laughing so hard, I will have to throw up! Chelsea would be a good spite fuck! That's it.

Barbara is the better looking of the Bush twins.

None of the three girls would be worthy enough to come home to meet mother.

yeah, you're right, young, brilliant, successful, intelligent girl with great family connections.  My parents would be horrified!   Roll Eyes

i'm scared to know the types of chicks you bring home to dear ole' mom/dad  hihi

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2007, 10:29:41 AM »

Chelsea not responsible for anything that her parents do just as the Bush girls should be media free.

Bush twins put themselves in the paper with their drinking and partying.  Yeah, all teens do that, but when you're the Presidents daughter(s) you're held to a higher standard.

The other twin is hotter.  Jenna is the chubby one.
Should They?  How many teenage kids do you have LIL friend?

none. thank god.  i hope it stays that way forever.   ok

sorry, kids of public figures represent their parents in a way.  they absolutely are held to higher standards.  while my parents were far from famous they were well known in our community.  me getting in trouble was much bigger news than the local dip shit getting in trouble.

JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2007, 11:22:41 AM »

Bush twins put themselves in the paper with their drinking and partying.? Yeah, all teens do that, but when you're the Presidents daughter(s) you're held to a higher standard.

The other twin is hotter.? Jenna is the chubby one.
Should They?? How many teenage kids do you have LIL friend?

none. thank god.? i hope it stays that way forever.? ?ok

sorry, kids of public figures represent their parents in a way.? they absolutely are held to higher standards.? while my parents were far from famous they were well known in our community.? me getting in trouble was much bigger news than the local dip shit getting in trouble.
I guess we'll agree to disagree.? I just think that the children of public figures don't choose where they are being raised and should get a pass.? As a kid being followed by a bunch of jerks while being tethered by security really sucks.? Your access to your parents at times is real limited.? Just because Al gore wants publicity, doesn't mean his kids should get it as well.? I don't think that Al Gore's son should be thrown to the media whores just like I don't think the Bush kids should be either.? I don't think that community papers should post names of people that have been caught doing something silly either.? If it's multiple times or a serious crime well then yes.? My dislike for the news media causes me to be biased I guess?? That's because they're all phony.? Whatever the source CNN, CBS, NBC, BBC, TASS, Reuters, IPS, AP, FOX, NY Times, Washington Times to The Wall Street Journal all drink at the same fountain when the camera light goes off or the print is pressed.? Whatever??
? ? As for your personal reasons to not have teenage kids Or children, I'm sure they're valid and none of my business.? I can have a point of view that differs because of the fact that I do have children from 8 to 19 years of age.? Maybe it's a parental protection thing as well?
? ? Whatever Good Luck.? ? ? ?

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2007, 11:41:38 AM »

Well, when family values and "respect to the whitehouse" are things you run on, and your kids are smoking pot and drinking underage with a tax payer paid secret service detail in tow its much different then bob the auto mechanics kid getting busted for drinking behind the local 7-11. 

my point is politicians, public figures should raise their kids better to know that if they embarrass themselves, they are embarrassing their parents.  AL gore's kid isn't a kid anymore.  he is in his mid 20s.  Al gore has nothing to do with his behavior anymore.  A teenager is a different story.

JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2007, 12:52:51 PM »

Well, when family values and "respect to the whitehouse" are things you run on, and your kids are smoking pot and drinking underage with a tax payer paid secret service detail in tow its much different then bob the auto mechanics kid getting busted for drinking behind the local 7-11.?

my point is politicians, public figures should raise their kids better to know that if they embarrass themselves, they are embarrassing their parents.? AL gore's kid isn't a kid anymore.? he is in his mid 20s.? Al gore has nothing to do with his behavior anymore.? A teenager is a different story.
It's a good point but, teenagers especially the ones going into college or in the end of high school are going to do things that when older they regret.? When someone is being offered everything concidered "fun" because your parents are in the position of power, some give in and well... party.? ?I agree that all parents should raise their kids better especially thoughs in politics, but they're human too.? I've seen Cops and General's kids arrested and they were raised strict but fairly.
? Public figures would include professional athletes and actors and unfortunately we see what happens in that lifestyle.? Your not expecting a whole lot of change from them anytime soon are you?
? ? ?Al Gore's son is 24 and has been pinched before so I agree with you there.? (He was driving the family Prius though).
? ? ?As for Bob the mechanic: He probably has a good amount of cash and people think they're getting a deal by paying cash and his kid has the same amount of status in a smaller scale.? I grew up with 2 different families that owned service stations and their kids were completely out of control but the families couldn't be nicer.? One kid is dead from an O.D. and one did years in Attica State Prison.
Whatever this is getting fuckin old no?? We're getting into this deep sociological conversation.? To tell you the truth right at this moment I don't give a shit.? The media still digust me and I won't get into how many who's & whys and I'm sure we'll still agree to disagree.? I Gotta get some work done here and make sure I'm ready for what really matters coaching my youngest son's? football practice tonight.? Later Lil' Butters

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2007, 08:27:47 PM »

yeah, you're right, young, brilliant, successful, intelligent girl with great family connections.  My parents would be horrified!   Roll Eyes

Same can be said for Barbara.

Regarding Chelsea, I wonder where those great family connections were when Billy was sleeping around on Hillbilly, raping women, and getting blowjobs from interns.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2007, 08:33:54 PM »

yeah, you're right, young, brilliant, successful, intelligent girl with great family connections.? My parents would be horrified!? ?Roll Eyes

Regarding Chelsea, I wonder where those great family connections were when Billy was sleeping around on Hillbilly, raping women, and getting blowjobs from interns.

Be careful Drew, it's only a matter of time before someone takes your Bill comment and brings up Bush's war  - Guaran-fuckin-teed
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2007, 09:08:04 PM »

That is libelous.

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2007, 09:24:58 PM »

That is libelous.

Anything said about anyone can be labeled as defamatory. True or false.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: