Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:10:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  1 BUSH DAUGHTER ENGAGED...1 LEFT
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1 BUSH DAUGHTER ENGAGED...1 LEFT  (Read 14654 times)
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2007, 01:26:48 PM »

That's all the republicans got these days.

Anything but admit what a bunch of losers Busch and company turned out to be.

I mean, you've got Rove stepping down-Bush's brain-this week.

The Neo-Con architect finally painted into a corner, with no options left..finished. The response? This thread. Where Drew can throw out his fringe right wing accusations of Clinton being a rapist. It would be pretty funny, if it wasn't so pathetic. I wouldn't expect anything less.

And here sit calling the Bush losers. Sounds like you argument is mute as well.

And I'll say it again. I tend to believe Juanita Broaddrick's story any day over Billy's. He has no credibility at all. He really lost it when he sat before the camera and said he didn't have sex with Monica. I guess he forgot then? No he lied. Deny...deny...deny...deny until he finally said well, you know.

And I never made an argument about how the Bush girls were so much better than Chelsea. That was Butters point to get off the main subject. And I was just pointing out my argument to what Butters said about the great Clinton family relationship/connection.

And one more thing Pharmo, it's surprising that you haven't sunk to your low level of calling me any names yet. I guess you'll be back on par for the course when you call me a rapist. But that's you being you.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
SLCPUNK
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2007, 01:57:43 PM »

And one more thing Pharmo, it's surprising that you haven't sunk to your low level of calling me any names yet. I guess you'll be back on par for the course when you call me a rapist. But that's you being you.

So touchy when I call you guys out for being liars, racists, and war wongers, but at the same time you feel you have the right to call somebody a rapist who was never convicted or even charged with a crime. BTW your "story" was repeated only be right wing shithead rags and websites-I'm assuming where you get most of your false information. Curiously the Wall Street Journal (conservative) ran a piece on it once and came under harsh scrutiny by the remainder of the legitimate press.

So you calling Bill Clinton a rapist is ok? But if I began to say that you raped a girl after school years ago, that would be name calling? What if I believed my source? Just as you believed yours? Wouldn't that make it ok for me to believe and repeat on a public message board?  I could continue to call you a rapist with no remorse at all, that is ok right? Is it different now that it is you?

« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 02:08:21 PM by Pharmo-Years » Logged
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2007, 02:08:49 PM »

So you calling Bill Clinton a rapist is ok? But if I began to say that you raped a girl after school years ago, that would be name calling? What if I believed my source? Just as you believed yours? Wouldn't that make it ok for me to believe and repeat on a public message board?  I could continue to call you a rapist with no remorse at all, that is ok right? Is it different now that it is you?

Even though I may not like it I can't really stop you because you have that freedom to do so.

But it's a lot more different with me. I don't have a track record. I have never been caught lying about having sex with a woman.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
SLCPUNK
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2007, 02:12:07 PM »

But it's a lot more different with me. I don't have a track record. I have never been caught lying about having sex with a woman.

LOL, oh it's different with you. Of course you have never lied, unlike the rest of us here and Clinton. (We all have lied btw.) Lying about who you fucked does not mean you are guilty of rape if some fanatical right wing loser website claims you raped a woman.

I think it's ok to call you a rapist from now on, what do you say?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 02:18:56 PM by Pharmo-Years » Logged
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2007, 02:20:35 PM »

^so you're not denying that you've never been caught lying about having sex with a man?   nervous 
Just kidding man.  I know you don't buy the story Bill C. raped a woman.  Come on now.  Did he make some horrible decisions in his many adulterous affairs?  Yes.  Did he do things that statistics consistently show at least half of married men also do/have done?  Yes.  Did he lie about having sexual relations with a woman that wasn't his wife?  Yes.  When confronted with the question, "Did you have sex with that other woman?," do 95% of men say, "No!"  Yes.  Come on now.

Trust me, since Rudy's a shoe-in for the Republican nomination, private lives of the candidates is an issue you are going to want to keep a million miles away.

Back to important stuff...the hot Bush twin is smokin'.  Babs that is.  Jenna will be doing Nutri-System or Weight Watchers commercials in a couple years.   peace 

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2007, 02:26:07 PM »

LOL, oh it's different with you. Of course you have never lied, unlike the rest of us here and Clinton. (We all have lied btw.) Lying about who you fucked does not mean you are guilty of rape if some fanatical right wing loser website claims you raped a woman.

I think it's ok to call you a rapist from now on, what do you say?

Try again. I have never lied about not having sex with a woman. So, that's a big difference when it comes to me believing about other sexual assaults and misconducts by Clinton.

And what website are you referring to? This was an actual interview given.

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2007, 03:47:58 PM »

If you can't attack his politics(Clinton), go after his indesrcetions with women. Muddy the water, then people won't see how pathetic your arguments are.

back on topic: Jenna is cute also, big girls need loving too.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2007, 03:52:47 PM »

If you can't attack his politics(Clinton), go after his indesrcetions with women. Muddy the water, then people won't see how pathetic your arguments are.

back on topic: Jenna is cute also, big girls need loving too.

Why don't you go after your buddy Butters for bringing Clintons great family connections up. He opened the door.

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2007, 04:06:55 PM »

Most people would think having a former President and current Senator as an inlaws would be damn good connections. I think all the hatred of Clinton goes back to the fact that he beat Dumbfuckya's father in the election. Clinton had the closet thing to a coalition government that this country has seen since Rosevelt, but that wasn't good enough for the power whores in DC.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2007, 04:14:21 PM »

I think all the hatred of Clinton goes back to the fact that he beat Dumbfuckya's father in the election.

I think he has more to do with what he did and didn't do while he was in office.

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2007, 04:18:28 PM »

Yeah right ... (as he rolls his eyes in a contemptuous shrug)

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2007, 04:29:27 PM »

You mean just like after your comment about people being mad that the Bush 1 got beat after his first term.

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2007, 04:32:15 PM »

Most people would think having a former President and current Senator as an inlaws would be damn good connections.

really? you mean you wouldn't want a dad who was a former drug addict, religious nut job and arguably one of the worst presidents of all time?

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2007, 04:35:50 PM »

You mean just like after your comment about people being mad that the Bush 1 got beat after his first term.

this is actually true.  its also been documented that Wubya wanted to attack Sadamm before he was even elected in 2000 b/c of the made up story about the assassination attempt on his dad.

Wubya took his daddy's loss hard.  But it wasn't just that he lost, it was who he lost to.  Wubya despised the Clintons.  After reading up on Clinton Bush was quoted as saying "This guy is mighty fucked up".

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2007, 09:09:20 PM »

And what website are you referring to? This was an actual interview given.

The only websites who report this crap, are right wing fringe websites, made for shit heads to consume and spit back out.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: