Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:34:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227805 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Robert "Bob" Allen creating new jobs for African Americans in Florida
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Robert "Bob" Allen creating new jobs for African Americans in Florida  (Read 10929 times)
SLCPUNK
« on: August 22, 2007, 11:16:36 PM »

Tampa, Florida - Florida Republican Bob Allen, the Tampa Police Union's 2007 Lawmaker of the Year, was arrested for soliciting an undercover officer for oral sex in a public restroom.

Florida Republican Bob Allen, the local Police Union's 2007 Lawmaker of the Year, was arrested for soliciting an undercover officer for oral sex in a public restroom.

Allen recently sponsored a bill to crack down on soliciting sex in public parks.

Allen claims he was feeling nervous and offered sex to get away from a man he didn't trust.

The Republican lawmaker has repeatedly declared his innocence.

In the tape-recorded conversation with police after his arrest, Allen indicates he was scared when approached in Tampa's Veterans Memorial Park men's room. He said "This was a pretty stocky black guy, and there was nothing but other black guys around in the park."

Allen didn't know he was talking to a policeman until he pulled out a badge. He explained his behavior shortly after his arrest.

"I went ahhh -- I'm about to be a statistic. You catch all kinds of people, so a legislator is like whoa! You know, especially one that's the (police union) guy of the year...this is too ironic!"

Allen was charged with solicitation for prostitution.

Allen sponsored six different sex crime bills this year alone and three of them focus on indecent exposure and soliciting sex.

Bob Allen also chairs the House Energy Committee and co-chairs Senator John McCain's presidential campaign in Florida.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 11:21:42 PM »

HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH

so he is either a GIGANTIC hypocrite or a humongous racist.

or both!!!

ahhaahahah

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVING me those family values!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA   rofl rofl rofl rofl

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 11:56:30 PM »

HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH

so he is either a GIGANTIC hypocrite or a humongous racist.

or both!!!

ahhaahahah

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVING me those family values!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA   rofl rofl rofl rofl

Drop and give me twenty
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 01:02:45 AM »

dear god, that youtube video had me crying tears of laughter.  the civil rights guy is just beside himself.  This is a classic moments in modern day politics.

can it get any worse for republicans?

when is fox news going to put the D next to this guys name?  hihi

Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 01:35:58 AM »

I looked on Foxnews.com and couldn't even find the story......odds are it'll be ignored and turned around and skewed like all other items they touch.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 01:44:14 AM »

Judging the way he holds that microphone, I'm guessing he has been frightened quite a few times in the past.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 02:15:19 AM »

Didn't this happen about a month ago?  I'm surprised we hadn't yet discussed his "don't shoot me, I'll suck you off" response to black people.  rofl

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 02:19:08 AM »

Well the Republicans can eat their crow now........well if their mouths aren't already full...you know  drool

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 02:48:04 AM »

I looked on Foxnews.com and couldn't even find the story......odds are it'll be ignored and turned around and skewed like all other items they touch.

I went to CNN, MSNBC and NBC and didn't see it mentioned either.  Maybe some po-dunk congressman from Florida isn't worthy of national news?  Fox News obviously has a bias, but if you're gonna call em out, at least have some reference as to why they're biased.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 03:03:08 AM »

I went to CNN, MSNBC and NBC and didn't see it mentioned either.? Maybe some po-dunk congressman from Florida isn't worthy of national news?? Fox News obviously has a bias, but if you're gonna call em out, at least have some reference as to why they're biased.

Nuff said??

Also here's some reference....CNN covered the story:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/07/12/mccain.solicit/index.html?iref=newssearch
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 03:10:53 AM by Bill 213.5 » Logged

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 06:26:53 AM »

HERE is where MSNBC covered the story.

Really this is a sad situation in that the personal conflict this man must have experienced is a burden no one should have to carry. Perhaps, something similar to THIS should be started for this man.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 07:10:14 AM by fuckin crazy » Logged

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2007, 06:34:31 AM »

Thanks for the link!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2007, 09:54:19 AM »

Ok, so this is a month old story.  That explains why it's not still lingering around.  My question is why bring up a month old story?
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2007, 10:05:18 AM »

why can't you just condemn it and say this guy is a joke/racist/hypocrite?

SLCPUNK
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2007, 02:37:16 PM »

Obviously not.

One more republican closet queen caught red handed as a complete hypocrite.

I think it's totally worth posting, who cares how old it is?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 02:40:04 PM by Pharmo-Years » Logged
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2007, 02:50:08 PM »

Obviously not.

One more republican closet queen caught red handed as a complete hypocrite.

I think it's totally worth posting, who cares how old it is?

I don't care that it's old...except in that I'm surprised this wasn't pounced on earlier!  I'm less concerned with the hypocrisy, here, and moreso with the blatant racism...as an EXCUSE for his homosexual behavior.  "I'm not gay!  I'm just really scared of blacks!"   hihi

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2007, 03:56:00 PM »

I don't care that it's old...except in that I'm surprised this wasn't pounced on earlier!

I'm behind on my tivo viewings.

I'm less concerned with the hypocrisy, here, and moreso with the blatant racism...as an EXCUSE for his homosexual behavior.  "I'm not gay!  I'm just really scared of blacks!"   hihi

That's the worst part, totally unreal. Wonder if his wife bought it?
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2007, 08:02:03 PM »

Oh I totally agree he is a hypocrite if the allegations are true, which they probably are.  But I don't consider the man a racist for being scared of someone who happens to be black.  Are women sexist when they become a lil concerned when they see a shaggy looking guy coming up on them at night?  I call it situational awareness.  If a big guy came up towards me in a closed, small area, I'd be on alert for anything.  Ecspecially in a place that is know to have higher crime rates and from the profile, a higher risk.  Yes, Black people in America are convicted of more violent crimes than Whites - that's not racism that's fact. 

Is this Allen guy a fucking moron, probably, I don't know anything about him.  Is he the bigoted racist alot of people are making him out to be, probably not.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2007, 08:25:24 PM »

But I don't consider the man a racist for being scared of someone who happens to be black.

Uh, yeah ... that is racist. Ignorance doesn't excuse racism.

If a big guy came up towards me in a closed, small area, I'd be on alert for anything.

According to published reports, he approached the undercover while the UC was in a stall, then proceeded to offer money to blow the guy. Hell, I thought it was supposed to be the other way around ... but, what do I know.

Ecspecially in a place that is know to have higher crime rates and from the profile, a higher risk.

In all actuality, it was a place where gay men go to "hook up".

Black people in America are convicted of more violent crimes than Whites - that's not racism that's fact.

That statement is about as racist as they come. I would provide a reason why, but I think it would be a waste of time ... if you can't even see the bigotry in that remark, your belisfs are well entrenched.

Is he the bigoted racist alot of people are making him out to be, probably not.

I think the facts speak for themselves.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2007, 09:25:26 PM »

Oh I totally agree he is a hypocrite if the allegations are true, which they probably are.? But I don't consider the man a racist for being scared of someone who happens to be black.? Are women sexist when they become a lil concerned when they see a shaggy looking guy coming up on them at night?? I call it situational awareness.? If a big guy came up towards me in a closed, small area, I'd be on alert for anything.? Ecspecially in a place that is know to have higher crime rates and from the profile, a higher risk.? Yes, Black people in America are convicted of more violent crimes than Whites - that's not racism that's fact.?

Is this Allen guy a fucking moron, probably, I don't know anything about him.? Is he the bigoted racist alot of people are making him out to be, probably not.

Hahaha, that was as Republican as it gets.  I'm definitely having a good laugh at that one.   

Here's my impression of Bob Allen...... "Oh look at me I'm just strolling along in this public restroom.....wow there's a black guy, I better offer him $20 to let him put his Man club in my mouth or he might hurt me.  You never know about these black guys....I'm so scared.  Forget about running, I'll just exhaust him with man love."

If anything this sounds more like the incident in South Park where Mr. Garrison tries to get his father to molest him. 

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: