Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 12:19:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227774 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Robert "Bob" Allen creating new jobs for African Americans in Florida
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Robert "Bob" Allen creating new jobs for African Americans in Florida  (Read 10848 times)
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2007, 04:23:09 AM »

Simply put, to deny racism in this case is just insane.  DUDE, no one is attacking his sexual preference, only the hypocracy defined with what goes with the constant party preaching that homosexuality is a tool of the devil, except when they engage it.

As for being afraid of black people, come on.  Nevermind the cops see him riding around the park all day looking for schlong to taste!  This guy cracked when pressured and blamed the first opportunistic chance he could get.  So if this guy is in Congress and Condi Rice comes up to him, does he flip out and offer to filet her minge out of fear?  God for bid Obama get the presidency....this guy will be shitting bricks. 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2007, 05:14:08 AM »

Why the fuck is "Bob" in quatations? Like it's his nickname or professional alias. His name is Robert, therefore it's Bob. It's a given.

It's what the local media calls him in Floriduh:

Here

Here

And here

I think I have the quotation thing figured out though, let me give it a try...For instance, my opinion of your above post rhymes with the word "Crap."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2007, 05:16:43 AM »

Tampa bay Fox news of course has taken the story down:

Gone
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2007, 06:03:26 AM »

"A subsequent United States Department of Justice report which surveyed homicide statistics between 1974 and 2004 stated that of the crimes surveyed, 52.1% of the offenders were Black, 45.9% were White, and 2% were Other Races. Of the victims in those same crimes, 51% were White, 46.9% were Black, and 2.1% were Other Races. The report further noted that, "most murders are intraracial", with 86% of White murders committed by Whites, and 94% of Black murders committed by Blacks.[13] It should be noted that the document does not provide any details concerning what races or ethnicities are included in the designations "White", "Black", or "Other Races"."

Doesn't that paragraph actually illustrate that a white person is nearly seven times more likely to be killed by another white person than by a black, hispanic, arabic or asian person? In conjunction with the black intraracial stats, doesn't the case for "it's not racism, it's just basic safety" unravel like a prolapsed sphincter? 

stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2007, 07:35:19 AM »

Again, this has been taken out of context and from Wikipedia!

Why even today, the Australian government has been criticised in the media for altering some infromation, posted in Wikipedia, about the 'Children Overboard' debarcle to make it less embarrassing for them.

I was also astounded to find that it had a definiton of dualism that was completely its opposite.

And by the way, rascism has a very sly way of raising its ugly head.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2007, 08:08:19 AM »

TRUST WIKIPEDIA?

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2007, 11:20:15 PM »

I know you hate to hear this, but I am registered independent.

Oh really...   Well I didn't call you a democrat, I called you a leftist.  But for shits and grins, how many Republicans have you voted for if you're so independent?  Voting for Democrats your entire life makes you a Democrat.
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2007, 11:20:53 PM »

trust someone who boasts his addiction to escapism?   The links are right there.  For a group of self-proclaimed intellectuals, you guys sure to step away from the real argument.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2007, 11:35:16 PM »

trust someone who boasts his addiction to escapism?   The links are right there.  For a group of self-proclaimed intellectuals, you guys sure to step away from the real argument.

There you go LYING again. When did anybody claim to be an intellectual? Care to answer that?

Oh really...   Well I didn't call you a democrat, I called you a leftist. 

I'd call you a lying fascist.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 11:36:53 PM by Pharmo-Years » Logged
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2007, 11:52:56 PM »

Yea, I'm the fascist  Roll Eyes.  You're the one who wants to impose your view of the world on everyone else.  I'm the Libertarian, the one who says do whatever works for you, just don't burden me.  You're a habitual liar and continually distort what is said and happened.  I know I'm stealing the standard script from your book, but it's the truth.  Seriously, can you have a civil conversation with anyone who disagrees with you.  Granted I don't set a good example dealing with you or your cronies, but I can carry a normal conversation with other members without calling someone a liar, bigot or fascist.  You simply can't do that.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2007, 01:40:50 AM »

way to change the topic once a few posters ridiculed your racist comments/post.  Roll Eyes

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2007, 02:08:22 AM »

IT WASN'T RACIST!  By no means am I saying that all black people are viloent or just becuase someone is black means they're gonna attack you.  It's unfair for you to categorize me that way.  All I said was that if this guy's claim was true, it wouldn't be out of fear and baseless claims.  the government statistics I provided backed this claim up.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2007, 02:28:10 AM »

Yea, I'm the fascist.

Yes you are.

When did anybody claim to be an intellectual? Show me.
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2007, 02:34:37 AM »

Oh c'mon.  I made the reference directly to your pal Fuckin' Crazy who claims to have been involved in every movement from 1960 to present.  If that doesn't fall under a defacto claim into intellectual elitism, I don't know what does.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2007, 04:27:02 AM »

IT WASN'T RACIST!? By no means am I saying that all black people are viloent or just becuase someone is black means they're gonna attack you.? It's unfair for you to categorize me that way.? All I said was that if this guy's claim was true, it wouldn't be out of fear and baseless claims.? the government statistics I provided backed this claim up.

Uh, yes, it would actually be out of fear.....that's what this whole thing stemmed from.  Bobby Allen was patrolling pecker in the public portapottys and he said he only offered the guy $20 to smoke his pole, because he was afraid...due to the fact he was black.  And he was also worried because he saw other black people outside.  That's why this whole thing is pathetic....if you seriously believe this guy, a politician who should very well know his way with words....he's pulling out every trump card he can attempt because he knows he's up shitcreek without a paddle.  Boom, blame the blacks because folks like you jump all over government statistics! Just like when you got brainwashed into thinking going into Iraq was what needed to be done because of all those weapons of mass destruction that we had proof-positive evidence on!

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2007, 04:48:14 AM »

Yea, I'm the fascist.

Yes you are.

When did anybody claim to be an intellectual? Show me.

They probably can't be shown. The "intellectuals" we're the first to be carted off when the war began...

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2007, 06:30:36 AM »

Oh c'mon. I made the reference directly to your pal Fuckin' Crazy who claims to have been involved in every movement from 1960 to present. If that doesn't fall under a defacto claim into intellectual elitism, I don't know what does.

I all actuality, I wasn't born untill '61, I did some stuff in my youth, but where, on this board, have I claimed that I was involved in all these movements. it looks to me like you just proved SLC's statement.

I've dealt with rightwing assholes for over 30 years; they all stink.

To answer the Pieman's Fatwa, here is a cyber one at you dude.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 07:47:42 AM by fuckin crazy » Logged

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2007, 07:32:19 AM »

Right On!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2007, 12:59:09 PM »

Oh c'mon.  I made the reference directly to your pal Fuckin' Crazy who claims to have been involved in every movement from 1960 to present.  If that doesn't fall under a defacto claim into intellectual elitism, I don't know what does.

You are kidding right?

You made the reference to "you guys". You also said "self-proclaimed intellectuals".

You are straight out of the Bill O handbook.

For a group of self-proclaimed intellectuals, you guys sure to step away from the real argument.

You should quit fucking lying man! Just stop it.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 01:03:13 PM by Pharmo-Years » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2007, 01:06:22 PM »

To answer the Pieman's Fatwa, here is a cyber one at you dude.

Pieman Fatwah? hahahahaha
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: